Red Ribbon Strangler - The Series?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Red Ribbon Strangler - The Series?

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:I~d be interested, al though I@ld like to know who he@d be going up against. S assy from Teen Bat ser ies w ould be a good choice
Well, it won't be Sassy I'm afraid, it could be Lynda, Yvonna, Stephanie or Destiny. Or maybe some new. But it seems like interest in this one is dying so it may not happen. I think it'll make a good series, but what do I know. :-)
Attachments
Dark Canary 1 to Catch a Predtor still 2.jpg
Dark Canary 1 to Catch a Predtor still 2.jpg (587.68 KiB) Viewed 7958 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

M aybe try out some on enew then on the Red Ribbon Stran gler, Dire torB. BTW I a gree it would be na excellent se ries like the WHite Angle ones
superman188541
What is your main fetish?: My main death fetish is anything include strangled/garroted/choked. (fatal)
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be a part of this amazing blog and I want to express my own opinion to films or blog owner's ideas.
I'm already a fan of this blog for many years and I did purchase lots of incredible films designed by Bluestone.
Referral: I find out this blog when I was trying to search some information about Bluestone's films on Google.

Post by superman188541 »

If it's Yvonne or Linda, I'm in for 100! Or someone new would be a great idea as well.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

It’s a pity. Could it be made without the use of funding?
I know it’s not superheroine genre. But espionage genre is very sexy also. IMHO.
crwarr
What is your main fetish?: uksg video style. asphyx, fem-fem or m-f only
Why do you want to join this forum?: i have a few comments for Blue on his videos and suggestions
Referral: found on the net under UKSG-Bluestome

Post by crwarr »

BEING THAT THE UKSG's WERE AGENTS, WHY COULDN'T THIS BE A CONTINUATION OF THE WHITE ANGEL's MR GREEN COULD BE AN AGENT AND TURN TO RED RIBBONS INSTED OF GARROTES??? GALS COULD BE DOUBLE AGENTS, DRESSED IN SKIRTS AND BLOUSES... MY FIRST WOULD BE REBECCA, LONG MANUAL CHOKING, GET HER BLOUSE TORN IN THE STRUGGLE AND END UP WITH A RIBBON STRANGLE TO FINISH HER OFF. IT'S TIME FOR A NEW WA ANYHOW...CRWARR
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

Is Sassy done with the company??? Say it aint so!!
Drevian
What is your main fetish?: I love arrogant/strong women, dressed in business attire.
I want to see her beaten and srangled.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Of course because of my main fetish.
Referral: Just by googling.

Post by Drevian »

What about Suzi? I know that it doesn't work with you guys at the moment, but I think I read somewhere here that she could be back.
If that's a possibility, I feel that she could be a great police officer, take for instance the image below:
strangler_tw
What is your main fetish?: strangle, hanging, pantyhose, stocking, boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: want get some information that different from my country.
you can also come to my blog
http://stranglertw.pixnet.net/blog
Referral: in google search "UKSG" and find here.

Post by strangler_tw »

How about this one? it's my favorite video, acting very nice and strangle so real.
I can give $50 if strangled by victim's own pantyhose(or stocking) and victim also wearing pantyhose(or stocking).
Attachments
Sexy Spies 3 White Angel.wmv_20181018_010329.678.jpg
Sexy Spies 3 White Angel.wmv_20181018_010329.678.jpg (75.4 KiB) Viewed 7882 times
vcsanks

Post by vcsanks »

I'm super interested, and white angel 1 was a great video.
Attachments
whiteangel_1.gif
whiteangel_1.gif (4.43 MiB) Viewed 7823 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Okay, there are some proposed contributions, but they are all over the place as to content. So, I have revised the scenario in order to tie in the Superheroine crowd, so that, if this is made, we have the opportunity to recoup our investment with after sales. Those who contribute at least $100 will get the extras as usual as well as both versions.

Here's the revised storyline:
Lynda as Agent Steel, in catsuit, cautiously enters a room, walks over to a laptop, and starts extracting info via a USB stick. RRS creeps up behind her and throws a red ribbon over her head and strangles her. It will be a wild and fatal strangle... but, after a good long death stare and body pan, Steel surprises RRS because she has been playing possum. She transforms into Ultrawoman, but RRS avoids most of her blows until he can snatch her lariat, wind it around her neck and proceed to order her not to use her powers to break free. So, it is a rough strangle, but she cannot break free. In the Extreme version, she dies. In the Peril version, she breaks free without using her powers, but using the cleverness of her human persona.

Now, if that's the scenario, including costuming, let me know who's in to get this one made and for how much. You can add some elements, but they would have to be consistent with this storyline.

Well, it's up to you guys now! Do you want to see this made?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

I’d throw 100 in the pot for that story
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Ryan Hinto wrote:I’d throw 100 in the pot for that story
Okay. That'll get things rolling. We have $100! Do I hear 4 more?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I p ledge an other $50 to get thi s made
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

No, not the scenario that interests me (love Lynda and her catsuit) but Would prefer office attire and stockings (for us stockings fetish men!!!) for the strangle and fight over a table in the office etc. may buy on the site though.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

We've done the office attire a few times now. This one is for catsuit fans, fans of Lynda's Agent Steel and Ultrawoman, and all those who love a beautiful spy in danger!

So, we have a little money committed, but there's got to be others out there who want to see this one made. Where are all of the catsuit fans?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com