It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Next Bluestone Superheroine Video - Elements? 

Please have a strange as one of the deaths. Pledge 100.00. Skirts above the knee and garter hose go very well I believe.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:25 pm
Profile Send private message

I agree with whiteknights long garrot strangle, and should this be her death, would throw $100 for the camera to go from viewing her face as she dies then up and over her (assuming she is on her back with her head tilted right back, similar to Natasha on the table in her last movie)

i'll add another 100 to redgunners cradle carry for more front to side angle and full limp without head support (was slightly disappointed that rebeccas death in her last outting had head support in the final carry, proventing a full arch tilt of her lovely neck).

I'll chuck in another 100 for a possible belly to belly bearhug with the perp holding rebecca for a good few seconds after final crack.....

My first investment in a movie.......looking positive so far.....

Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:23 am
Site Admin

Great ideas!

I'm starting to rough out a script, and I will start to collect next week for those elements that I am ready to incorporate into the script.

This one should be truly AWESOME!

Attachment:
Supernova 20 fight night still 4.jpg
Supernova 20 fight night still 4.jpg [ 771.17 KiB | Viewed 825 times ]

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:40 pm
Profile Send private message WWW

for me the high heels MUST stay on for some of the time, than she can kick them off in the chloro. Two (or more) deaths one must be a strangle for me. Pledged $300.00

Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:51 pm
Site Admin

markmarr wrote:
for me the high heels MUST stay on for some of the time, than she can kick them off in the chloro. Two (or more) deaths one must be a strangle for me. Pledged $300.00

Got it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:44 pm

Sent in my 500

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:37 pm
Site Admin

Whiteknight wrote:
Sent in my 500

Thanks. Got it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:34 pm

dang,I didnt know about this feature :lol: Guess I needa read the forums for news more often

Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:41 pm

I was very excited about this thread but after just a few posts it appears that this video will be yet another strangle based affair.

Would love to see Rebecca in a shooting demise or even an impaling seeing as that would suit the robot more.

Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:32 pm
Site Admin

rayman wrote:
I was very excited about this thread but after just a few posts it appears that this video will be yet another strangle based affair.

Would love to see Rebecca in a shooting demise or even an impaling seeing as that would suit the robot more.

This will not be just another strangle based affair; although, it will include a strangle. We have just finalized the elements and it will feature a long fight scene between Supernova and the Mechanoid!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:18 pm

Good you should try thing s other than just a pure strangel when it involves any of the Novonites.

Have them do something superheroish like throw the bad guy through a wall, or pick up a piece of the furniture and break it over his head!

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:29 am

Bluestone wrote:
rayman wrote:

This will not be just another strangle based affair; although, it will include a strangle. We have just finalized the elements and it will feature a long fight scene between Supernova and the Mechanoid!

Blue

Awesome! Now I'm wondering if my contribution has made it into the final script :)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:01 am
Site Admin

Svarty wrote:
Awesome! Now I'm wondering if my contribution has made it into the final script :)

The stabbing didn't make it into this script. We had to use Supernova's powers and wanted to include lots of new elements and an extended fight, so we did not have time to fit in a stabbing, plus more contributors wanted a strangle to end the Extreme version. We've found that too many differing elements really restricts our creativity in bringing you a fresh and exciting video. So, we picked only those elements that would work with the storyline. If you haven't had a request for payment, your element as requested will probably not appear in this video.

This will be an awesome video, and we'll be filming it on the 28th of this month.

Thanks for your support.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:36 am

Bluestone wrote:
rayman wrote:

Blue

Oh cool so the big finale isn't the strangle scene then?

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:15 pm
Site Admin

rayman wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
rayman wrote:

Blue

Oh cool so the big finale isn't the strangle scene then?

The Extreme version does end with a strangle, but most of the video is a fight with the robot, first with Supernova in her civilian identity, then with her in costume.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com

Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next