Bringing Melody back as Supernova Prime!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you pay US$50.00 toward the Supernova Prime Project starring Melody?

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes: 26

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Bringing Melody back as Supernova Prime!

Post by Bluestone »

The Pre-Pay Package is coming soon. I will start a fresh thread for it and provide details as to what it includes!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 21 copy.jpg
Supernova Prime Huntsman Still 21 copy.jpg (517.55 KiB) Viewed 1673 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

:razz: :love: Yee HAW!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

What would you like to see in this new Nove Prime video?
Attachments
Supernova Prime for action still 23.jpg
Supernova Prime for action still 23.jpg (485.44 KiB) Viewed 1061 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 2:55 am What would you like to see in this new Nove Prime video?
My preference for Melody is always a strangulation death because she does it so well! Chloroform would be nice. If another female were involved, another soul sucking as in Supernova 11 would be delicious! If not, the villain producing a device that drains her powers nearly to death, before putting her down, would make a nice alternative!
Attachments
Sucking her soul.jpg
Sucking her soul.jpg (455.89 KiB) Viewed 1032 times
Lurkndog
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Post by Lurkndog »

Director B wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 2:55 am What would you like to see in this new Nove Prime video?
After Supernova Prime is carried offstage at the end of the fight, have a brief sequence where she is placed on an examination table, her cape, skirt and boots removed, and her wrists bound behind her back, and her ankles bound. She is then positioned on her side like a trophy, and presented to the Big Bad.

VILLAIN: Supernove Prime, captured and neutralized.
Honza

Post by Honza »

Here are a few ideas that might be interesting:

1. How about death by sword, after her powers were drained by a cursed artifact that slowly drains her life force? Despite her efforts to rid herself of it, she ultimately cannot escape its grasp.

2. She could be poisoned. Nova is unknowingly poisoned by the villain during a battle. She initially seems fine, but the poison gradually weakens her until she ultimately succumbs to it.

3. She becomes trapped in a time loop caused by the villain's time-manipulating device. Each iteration of the loop brings her closer to her demise, and she must find a way to break free before it's too late.

4. A prophecy foretells the superheroine's death at the hands of the villain. Despite her efforts to change her fate, events unfold in such a way that the prophecy ultimately comes true.

5. The villain plans to unleash an ancient evil that can only be stopped by the sacrifice of a powerful being - Nova Prime. Despite knowing the consequences, she willingly offers herself to save the world.

6. Supernova's mind is fractured by a psychic attack from the villain, causing her to lose control of her powers and identity. Unable to regain her sense of self, she becomes a danger to herself and others, prompting a difficult decision to end her suffering.

7. She is infected with a deadly virus engineered by the villain. As the virus spreads through her body, she races against time to find a cure, but ultimately succumbs to the illness.

8. The villain unleashes a psychic assault that overwhelms Nova's mind, causing her powers to spiral out of control and ultimately leading to her self-destruction by destroying her brain.

I hope some of these might fit the majority's interest.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whatever fate awaits her, it would be nice to see the villain offer her the chance to walk away with her life, and then as she's about to die, in her final seconds, he reminds her that she had the chance to walk away, but her arrogance is why she is dying! Maybe even she acknowledges this in her inner voice, something like, "Oh my god! I could've walked away. Now, I'm actually going to die!"
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Love for her to be gassed, poisoned or somehow stripped of her super-human powers by the villain. Who can then take their time and dispose of her to a manner of his/their own chosing and also do it nice and slow.
Even better - have her demise digitally recorded and transmitted to Xander in his secret sanctum so that he can watch it and also play it back afterwards fo his own personal pleasure. He has specified that she be killed slowly as possible for his personal enjoyment
DS00
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

It would be great to see a garotting or hand strangle, maybe having her strangled on a table. For the inevitable depowering of Nova Prime, I think it would be cool to see a novanite dart used instead of the energy blasts that are used in many videos. A chloroforming KO would be amazing. A pulse check would also be great. I'd also love to see Melody do a stabbing death, either in the Supernova Prime video or one of the SYCC episodes. It would also be great if she wore a catsuit in one of the SYCC episodes.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Great suggestion, gang; keep them coming.
Attachments
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 10.jpg
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 10.jpg (831.96 KiB) Viewed 814 times
GrimlockPrimus9518
What is your main fetish?: I love to see chloroform superheroine and especially when they get ko being facedown very sexy one.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love how you guys do your superheroine peril especially with these hot and gorgeous ladies of justice.
Referral: From Bluestone

Post by GrimlockPrimus9518 »

I would love to see her being gassed or kryptonite chloroform. As she get knockout, she falls down facedown like like her last video. That would be Super Awesome!
Attachments
NovaPrime7upscaledperilSS.mp4_snapshot_10.16.000.jpg
NovaPrime7upscaledperilSS.mp4_snapshot_10.16.000.jpg (184.6 KiB) Viewed 732 times
NovaPrime7upscaledperilSS.mp4_snapshot_10.12.720.jpg
NovaPrime7upscaledperilSS.mp4_snapshot_10.12.720.jpg (256.54 KiB) Viewed 732 times
Meowmix

Post by Meowmix »

I will second Catsuit and/or stabbing for Melody in a SYCC.

In regards to a Nova Prime appearance, I'd say maybe a pole strangle? That hasn't been done for awhile. I like the table strangle idea too. Hmm, maybe when defeated, the villan makes Melody choose her own death as Prime? Strangle/Stab/etc. That'd be fun.
DS00
Why do you want to join this forum?: To remain up-to-date on various producers
Referral: DeviantArt

Post by DS00 »

Director B wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:11 am Great suggestion, gang; keep them coming.
Couple more ideas. I'd love to see Melody do an OTS or cradle carry in one of the videos. A throat chop and a post-mortem neck snap would also be great to see. Also love the idea of a facedown shot after getting knocked out. Maybe a wallslide could be incorporated beforehand?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Any more suggestions?
Attachments
Supernova Primeval Force still 7.jpg
Supernova Primeval Force still 7.jpg (496.02 KiB) Viewed 627 times
Supernova Prime for action still 18.jpg
Supernova Prime for action still 18.jpg (508.09 KiB) Viewed 627 times
toxicjanitor

Post by toxicjanitor »

F/F scenes are always my favorite. Watching a evil villainess breaking Supernova and making her verbally submit to the villain would be the best!