Supernova Resurrection - NOW AVAILABLE

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: Supernova Resurrection - NOW AVAILABLE

Post by Nyghtfall »

Director B wrote:Well, Giaggio we shoot in a professional way... You can't always focus on the superheroine you need to cut back to something - that's filmmaking 101...
I've no interest in the video, but I've been watching the thread and this point caught my attention. I think your point would be valid if you were filming for a mainstream audience. These are superheroine-themed fetish videos, not blockbuster tent poles. Erego, I don't think every lesson learned in filmmaking should necessarily be applied.
Director B wrote:... you saying we don't focus on the victim in pain, I think we show enough, the cut is made 9 times out of 10 when the actress' performance has become unconvincing so we cut back to the bad guy, therefore keeping up the illusion.
Perhaps you could consider coaching the actress to remain in character more consistently? ;)
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote:
Director B wrote:Well, Giaggio we shoot in a professional way... You can't always focus on the superheroine you need to cut back to something - that's filmmaking 101...
I've no interest in the video, but I've been watching the thread and this point caught my attention. I think your point would be valid if you were filming for a mainstream audience. These are superheroine-themed fetish videos, not blockbuster tent poles. Erego, I don't think every lesson learned in filmmaking should necessarily be applied.
Director B wrote:... you saying we don't focus on the victim in pain, I think we show enough, the cut is made 9 times out of 10 when the actress' performance has become unconvincing so we cut back to the bad guy, therefore keeping up the illusion.
Perhaps you could consider coaching the actress to remain in character more consistently? ;)
Well, being a fetish-oriented producer, even though I was not on set for this filming, I must agree with Giaggio and Nyghtfall. I also found the blocking of Supernova's face during the hit frustrating as well as the quick cut. I can understand Director B's position on film-making too, but in these videos, it's all about the girl. If we don't see the blow connect, then it might as well end up on the cutting room floor (figuratively speaking in this age of digitalization), unless that is the only bit that connects the rest of the action. We will try not to block the point of impact in the future, and have the actress continue to react until 'cut' is called.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Bluestone wrote:
Nyghtfall wrote:
Well, being a fetish-oriented producer, even though I was not on set for this filming, I must agree with Giaggio and Nyghtfall. I also found the blocking of Supernova's face during the hit frustrating as well as the quick cut. I can understand Director B's position on film-making too, but in these videos, it's all about the girl. If we don't see the blow connect, then it might as well end up on the cutting room floor (figuratively speaking in this age of digitalization), unless that is the only bit that connects the rest of the action. We will try not to block the point of impact in the future, and have the actress continue to react until 'cut' is called.

Blue
Well, I disagree, we did used as much footage as we could on the heroine but you are the boss and we will shoot focusing more on the heroine's pain in the next one. Nuff said!
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Great video! :clap: :clap: :love: :D And Natasha is amazing :love: :love: and unlike Melanie she actually has some meat on that ass so when he pats it,we get a nice little jiggle :love:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Supernova Resurrection - ON SALE NOW!

Trailer: https://youtu.be/Fnb6OK_Mtvs

LINKS TO BUY:

Extreme/Death version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=937

Peril/Winning version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=936

Natasha becomes the new face of Supernova as she transforms her new body acquired in "Supernova Prime: Prisoner Exchange" into her more familiar blonde superheroine form! Then, she takes off to find Xander and make him pay for his part in her 'death' at the hands of Doomsayer! Unfortunately for her, Xander finds her first by means of a super-powered robot, Mechanoid, that matches her blow for blow! They fight in the sky, then crash into a warehouse and continue their battle.
Attachments
Supernova Resurrection still 23.jpg
Supernova Resurrection still 23.jpg (789.76 KiB) Viewed 10122 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

LINKS TO BUY:

Extreme/Death version

Peril/Winning version

Natasha becomes the new face of Supernova as she transforms her new body acquired in "Supernova Prime: Prisoner Exchange" into her more familiar blonde superheroine form! Then, she takes off to find Xander and make him pay for his part in her 'death' at the hands of Doomsayer! Unfortunately for her, Xander finds her first by means of a super-powered robot, Mechanoid, that matches her blow for blow! They fight in the sky, then crash into a warehouse and continue their battle.
Attachments
Supernova Resurrection still 24.jpg
Supernova Resurrection still 24.jpg (681.26 KiB) Viewed 9929 times
supercrack
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to keep informed on the new superheroine vids produced by Bluestone, especially the Supergirl one.
Referral: I found this site googling about the new Bluestone superheroine vids.

Post by supercrack »

I enjoyed the vid and I think Natasha is a good choice as Supernova, although she didn't have a lot of dialogue in this one. Let's hope the next one allows us to hear her British accent a little bit more.

A couple of suggestions:

1. I don't know if it's a thing, but I don't get why in all your vids now the bad guy rips her cape. And even less why the costume gets semi-opened showing her shoulders. IMO, these vids should follow one of two options: either the uniform stays in place as tight as possible, or the heroine gets completely stripped, if you prefer sexual content. But I don't get why lately in your vids you choose to do this half-option, with the uniform in place but loose...

2. As other people said, I think it would have been better if Supernova had shown more how powerful she is. For me, she should have dominated the fight, showing her cockiness and then, the almost-defeated robot should have turned the tables with the novanite. And it would be great if Supernova pleaded for mercy in one of your vids. The contrast between her previous cockiness and the begging would be great.

Anyway, just my opinion. As I said, the vid was ok. Looking forward to the next with Natasha.
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

..........and chloroform,needs chloroform :love: :D :clap:
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

........I mean chlorofoam.
Director B

Post by Director B »

supercrack wrote:I enjoyed the vid and I think Natasha is a good choice as Supernova, although she didn't have a lot of dialogue in this one. Let's hope the next one allows us to hear her British accent a little bit more.

A couple of suggestions:

1. I don't know if it's a thing, but I don't get why in all your vids now the bad guy rips her cape. And even less why the costume gets semi-opened showing her shoulders. IMO, these vids should follow one of two options: either the uniform stays in place as tight as possible, or the heroine gets completely stripped, if you prefer sexual content. But I don't get why lately in your vids you choose to do this half-option, with the uniform in place but loose...

2. As other people said, I think it would have been better if Supernova had shown more how powerful she is. For me, she should have dominated the fight, showing her cockiness and then, the almost-defeated robot should have turned the tables with the novanite. And it would be great if Supernova pleaded for mercy in one of your vids. The contrast between her previous cockiness and the begging would be great.

Anyway, just my opinion. As I said, the vid was ok. Looking forward to the next with Natasha.
Thanks for your review supercrack.
Director B

Post by Director B »

LINKS TO BUY:

Extreme/Death version

Peril/Winning version

Attachments
Supernova Resurrection still 26.jpg
Supernova Resurrection still 26.jpg (714.48 KiB) Viewed 9801 times
Tim_Caine
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines! ... What else would it be? He he...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your videos, I've never joined a forum before.
Referral: google

Post by Tim_Caine »

Hi gang,

I have to say that I really loved Danica Thrall as SuperNova. It took me a couple of videos to realize how great Melanie could be as supernova, but she definitely was a wonderful replacement. She took the character in a new direction and was awesome. Our new girl, Natasha? has taken over the roll now and my first impressions are that she will be really good. This being her first video, I have to say she came out of the box firing on all cylinders. I bought this video just to support the company and the genre, but I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected.

After watching this, I now look forward to more beatings and deaths for our new Supernova.

By the way, the OTS was near perfect. I'm a huge fan of OTS... Can you ever have too much OTS? I say, no.

Great job, gang. I'm already looking forward to more.
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

I love the cape ripped off and the exposed shoulder in the videos it sexy !! I understand you can't do it all the time , but i would love to see it more then less !!! It added a lot to this vid it just made her even sexier !! It just adds to the heroine being more helpless and defeated !! Oh and love the new skirt with the slits in it great idea ! :excited:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Glad you guys liked it.

LINKS TO BUY:

Extreme/Death version

Peril/Winning version

Attachments
Supernova Resurrection still 25.jpg
Supernova Resurrection still 25.jpg (615.62 KiB) Viewed 9658 times
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

..........hearing the Doctor Who theme :)