"Catwarrior 6: Catfight" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Re: "Catwarrior 6: Catfight" is RELEASED!

Post by t0mAc3 »

Director B wrote:Any more suggestions on what you'll like to see in the next Catwarrior adventure starring the sexy Mink?
You probably already know my answer to that, but I'll say it anyway: A good,long chloroforming scene (like in CatWarrior 3: The Heist) :love:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

t0mAc3 wrote:
Director B wrote:Any more suggestions on what you'll like to see in the next Catwarrior adventure starring the sexy Mink?
You probably already know my answer to that, but I'll say it anyway: A good,long chloroforming scene (like in CatWarrior 3: The Heist) :love:
Has anyone got something other than the usual that doesn't cost the budget?
Attachments
Mink.jpg
Mink.jpg (55.18 KiB) Viewed 11498 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I still keep on thinking Mink as Catwarrior needs some claws. How about her using some knives, either for throwing or fighting with?
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

What about having her die because the villain takes her mask off and puts it down her throat? I was watching this movie recently where the bad put a cellphone down a girls throat and she choked and died. I think you have fake this without worrying about effects by showing the villain take this mask off, then cut to the shot from behind catwarrior, maybe even a quick cut of the mask going near her mouth, then back to the shot from behind her of her struggling about and the villain gyrating his hand but it's covered by her head so the mask in reality never has to go in her mouth. Then once it's done she can flail about the room gasping for air until she eventually dies or is killed by other means. At the end to sell that the mask was in there maybe you have a black string hanging off the side of her mouth.

I feel like that's pretty do-able without any cost to the budget
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Since you're asking for suggestions, I'll voice mine. You guys haven't done a video with the orgasm from strangulation element in a while, and I know the upcoming White Angel movies won't feature it. I'd personally love to see such a thing involving the Catwarrior character, but I don't know if the filmmakers or others would be interested in that.
ranger87
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, but strangulation/death is also one of my interests. Fantasy, of course. I'd never wish violence on real people.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This seems to be a forum dedicated to erotic death. I'm interested in reading topics, and occationally posting.
Referral: Found it by a google search.

Post by ranger87 »

I think it'd be good to see something torture related. Catwarrior has stolen from various parties, played both sides as hero and villain...she's got enemies. What if someone was trying to get information from her? Perhaps she could be bound, and the enemy tasers her, over and over, over various parts of her body (including her ample chest, maybe?), trying to pry information from her.

Even if Mink won't go topless, some fun could be had. Maybe one of the villains zips down her top, not making her completely topless, but giving a plunging neckline. He brushes a knife across her face, down her neck, and down the plunging neckline of her now largely unzipped top, implying what they'd like to do to her, sexually, but not really doing it (because I know you guys don't do that). Even the simple implication, and the reaction in the heroine's eyes, can have a large impact of psychological peril.

In the peril version, she finds a way to break her bonds, and escape her captors. In the extreme version, they kill her when they are done with her.

For a death scene, I've always been a fan of the scene in Ultrawoman 4. She could be stabbed in her lower abdomen, slowly, and they could stab her multiple times, working their way up to stabbing her through the bottom of her jaw, up into her head, like in Ultrawoman 4, for the final blow. I absolutely loved how Ultrawoman stayed alive and bucked around for a minute or so, while the enemy held her head with one hand and kept the blade in her head with the other.

Stabbing, shooting, and strangling have been done a LOT by you guys. If you're looking for something COMPLETELY new for the death scene, I like the idea of hanging her. I know that idea was getting kicked around in the Krystal Red thread, as well. I don't know how doable it is. But if her hands were bound behind her back so she couldn't do anything about it, that could be really hot.
ranger87
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, but strangulation/death is also one of my interests. Fantasy, of course. I'd never wish violence on real people.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This seems to be a forum dedicated to erotic death. I'm interested in reading topics, and occationally posting.
Referral: Found it by a google search.

Post by ranger87 »

Another fun idea could be if Catwarrior was captured at the very beginning of the video, and had some sort of electrified collar put around her neck. Her captors force her to steal something for them. She protests. The leader unzips her top (without showing her breasts), saying that she belongs to him, and she'll do whatever he wants. They shock her repeatedly, to show her who's in charge, until she agrees. They give her back her mask, and send her on her way.

She goes to complete the job, only to realize who she's stealing from is some big threat (Mace, or some other big villain she'd normally try to keep away from, if possible). She gets caught trying to steal the item, and is forced to fight her way out. Mace (or whoever the villain is) beats the crap out of her. He's about to strangle her to death (either manually, or with her own whip). She's a few seconds away from expiring, when an last ditch effort (maybe clawing him in the eye, or something), and she manages to escape while he's incapacitated.

She returns to the people who captured her. Maybe the item she's stolen has ties to what's going on with Supernova or Darkwing. Either way, her captors decide that, now that they have what they want, they can't have any witnesses, and they decide to do away with Catwarrior. The leader has his men beat her, and take her mask as a trophy, before deciding to activate her shock collar, and leave it on until she expires.

In the peril version, she realizes Mace (or whoever the villain she fought earlier is) damaged the control collar while trying to strangle her. She pulls the collar off, incapacitates her former captors, and escapes with the item she stole.

In the extreme version, however, she isn't so lucky. Despite being choked, earlier, her collar is still working perfectly. The bad guys activate the collar, and Catwarrior falls to her knees, writhing and gyrating as she is shocked by the collar. She claws at it, frantically, as the volts continue to pass through her. Finally, she stops clawing at it, as the coherent thought is gone, and her body is merely convulsing based on it's natural reaction. She falls to the ground, continuing to convulse, and perhaps drool. Her body starts to smoke. After several minutes, her captors deactivate the collar. Catwarrior lays sprawled out on the floor, her body smoking. Her lifeless eyes stare into the distance.

A big henchman grabs Catwarrior's body by one leg, and drags her lifeless form away (A nice alternative to the over-the-shoulder carry, which you do ALL the time).
LoveStare
What is your main fetish?: Personally I'm easy when it comes to method however I really enjoy neck breaks, headshots.. basically anything instant - because of the death stare!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Actually I've been lurking on here and DS for years now, but Bluestone's latest SS#58 was just too good and I feel I must comment on it's thread to show my appreciation. To be honest I have no interest in joining DS due to a certain strange Owne....Uh, User. This forum seems friendly enough though.
Referral: Came across this site years ago, through Google I think.

Post by LoveStare »

xj900uk wrote:using some knives, either for throwing or fighting with?
Ooo! The mere mention of throwing knives had me picture a situation similar to Die Another Day! Catwarrior has her opponent knocked down. As she begins her confident catwalk over to her downed opponent she fails to realise they keep a throwing knife by their ankle. The opponent turns around and throws the knife. It hits Mink square in the chest. She stops in her tracks, mouth wide open, pondering how she let herself get blindsided. She doesn't get much time to think before she falls, Catwarrior is dead before she hits the ground. Her expression still somewhat in shock. Her body, which she took so much pride in, now completely at her opponents disposal. Her opponent walks up to the freshly dead body. nudges it with their foot, admiring their kill. They kneel down by the corpse, "Such a waste" they say, hardly able to keep their eyes off the body's inviting cleavage...

Anyway from there the body could be searched (maybe she stole a diamond that she'd been keeping somewhere on her person) or instantly disposed of, but I have to agree with ranger87, it would be nice if the body was dragged away by her boots (or dragged from under her arms, the body mover unable to resist copping a feel) as opposed to OTS carry, just a thought! I'm definitely not a hanging fan, or a fan of the body/face covered in blood. I did enjoy the orgasm in White Angel 20, and the hint of humiliation in her thoughts just prior, "Oh God.. I'm getting an orgasm!" Of course that's not a necessity (I'd imagine it could make actresses feel uncomfortable). I should add I much prefer Mink without her mask, but if she is wearing her mask, could it please be taken off once she's dead. Such a shame to hide that perfect face.

I feel I should go on a Bluestones Sexy Superheroines spending spree to up your budget here. I've already bought each of Mink's videos, I've been tempted by Melody Sky and Melanie Dunne for a while now, may be time to give in.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for the suggestions guys, mask down the throat, in my opinion not very sexy, but each to their own, hanging we can't do, we don't have the rigging harness or a place to attach it to, throwing knives, yes we could do that but we've had a lot of completes that other than stranglings, people want the death throws longer. The squirt orgasm thing we could do 2 versions - one with and one without. Unzips her top, well that zip is always as low as it can go in the costume so the bad guys won't have to pull the zip down because it will already be down. Stabbing, shooting, and strangling yes you know we can do, the enemy tasers her, over and over, over various parts of her body we could do that as well but we can't spend a lot of time on it because it seems that a lot, and I do mean a lot of Superheroine fans are into a good beat down, so on the day we'll focus on that because that's what sells.

Dragged away, do we want that instead of the OTS and cradle carry?

Mask on or without let us know.

Electrified collar anyone else for this?

Again, thanks for the suggestion.
Attachments
Mink.jpg
Mink.jpg (65.37 KiB) Viewed 11297 times
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

I'm putting my vote for mask on and being dragged away instead of OTS.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

A good realistic fight works. You could still have knives involved even if none are thrown, Mr B. Have Mink carry one on her belt and not be afraid to use it. Electrocution/torture with cattle prods can work as well and should be fairly simple to do.
What about gloves? Cat needs to be either wearing full gloves although the fingerless biker gloves are really sexy and could work on her, too.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Yes, fingerless biker gloves could work very well.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Director B, if this has a squirting orgasm, I'm definitely buying ;)
Making a second version as you suggest will, I think, please both crowds. My only request if you do that is in the alternative version, please make sure she has an orgasmic reaction rather than just the effect added in post production. An inner monologue can also help in that alternate version. Now I'm excited. I personally would like to see her mask on because it and the catsuit define the character.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote:Director B, if this has a squirting orgasm, I'm definitely buying ;)
Making a second version as you suggest will, I think, please both crowds. My only request if you do that is in the alternative version, please make sure she has an orgasmic reaction rather than just the effect added in post production. An inner monologue can also help in that alternate version. Now I'm excited. I personally would like to see her mask on because it and the catsuit define the character.
We will do our best but in the end, it's up to Mink if she wants to do what you've suggested so don't hold your breath.
Attachments
Mink.jpg
Mink.jpg (42.38 KiB) Viewed 11104 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Talking of knife-work, this scene was recently voted the 2nd-most bad-ass scene in the history of 20th century cinema. If you could somehow recreate it, Mr B, but with Mink in the lead, you'd make a lot of people round here very happy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU-paVv6zTk