Supernova (Supergirl) is HERE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Supernova (Supergirl) is coming!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Bluestone wrote:Okay, here is Supernova in all of her splendour with a warning for you... or more properly for Kali!

Blue
Wow, Blue.

She's gorgeous..it was worth the wait.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

funkss wrote:Are we going to get any more teaser posters or has that well finally run dry?

I'd love to see one more of the Kali vs. Nova fight :)
My main editor on this project has been producing the posters. I don't want to put too much pressure on him, because I want all of his efforts concentrated on completing the project... but he may be able to put some together in the short breaks that I provide to him. It's hard for him to do too much though with those chains binding him to the editing computer. :lol2:

I will be out of town this weekend, and away from my master computer. So, probably nothing will be posted until next week in any event. Hopefully by then the Ultimate Superheroine Forum will be back up so that I can post anything new there too. The members there have still not seen the Supernova poster with a clear view of our beautiful star... get it... supernova... star... exploding star. :D

Ever Subtle Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
scwank
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, both dominating and in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy the genre, and hope to contribute and learn about additional material.
Referral: Google

Post by scwank »

I've more excited for this release than anything in quite a long time (and registered here to say that, and to thank you for putting the work into this one). I hope you have lots of bandwidth on release day, because I suspect this one will be very popular.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

scwank wrote:I've more excited for this release than anything in quite a long time (and registered here to say that, and to thank you for putting the work into this one). I hope you have lots of bandwidth on release day, because I suspect this one will be very popular.
I hope it is a success, because then I can do more! :excited:

Yes, I have loads of bandwidth on my dedicated server. So, I'm ready for what I predict to be the best selling video since Wondra.

Just to also let everyone know that the initial Supernova story arc featuring Kali and old baldy, called Xander in the Bluestone universe, will be released as Episode 1 and 2 at my store. There will be a favourably-priced movie combining both episodes into one, but it will only be available at Genre Videos. I keep urging people to join, and that's because of all of the special deals that are only available at http://www.genrevideos.com.

We are adding the final effects and music to the Supernova production right now. Hopefully, there won't be a lot of time between the release of Episodes 1 & 2.

We're going to follow up the Supernova release with Wondra #2 and 3. Bountyhuntress will also be released shortly. So, there will be a lot of new releases from us in the near future.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
squidd82
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine defeat, death , vore, guro, pantyhose
Why do you want to join this forum?: It looks like fun.
Referral: SEXY AMAZONS ART GALLERY

Post by squidd82 »

Wow, I have not posted to these forums much but I have been thrilled when you announced this project and with all the teaser posters and final unveiling of the lovely actress in her beautiful uniform plus your flying shots. i can't wait to see the first two episodes. This does look like it will be even better then Wondra which I really enjoyed and look forward to her next andventures also. My favorite comics character is Supergirl and you have done a splendid job what I can see so far and here's hoping there will be more adventures of SuperNova to come!!! The villians and heroine look great and ready for the show to begin and I greatly appreciate that you do not want to rush this project but to make sure its done right. Kudos and may tentacles show up in some future adventure.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yes I too am looking 4ward to it as well, Blue. I actually hope you don't bump Supernova off in this one if only so we can get more of her in a subsequent sequel. Mind you, in comic book universe, characters rarely stay dead for too long...
scwank
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy the genre, and hope to contribute and learn about additional material.

Post by scwank »

xj900uk wrote:Yes I too am looking 4ward to it as well, Blue. I actually hope you don't bump Supernova off in this one if only so we can get more of her in a subsequent sequel. Mind you, in comic book universe, characters rarely stay dead for too long...
I'm probably out of place here given the name of this forum, but as I mentioned over in the Ultimate Superheroine Forum, I feel the same way. I'd like to see a continuity built, without being jarred from it by having to pretend that previous episodes didn't happen. Perhaps a way to keep everyone happy is have it appear that she's dead, but then shortly thereafter show she was just unconscious, ready to fight another day.
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Post by HeroDeath »

Great-looking actress and great special effects! :clap: Hopefully this is just the first of a series based around Supernova!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, the name of the forum is "Femme Fatalities", but this sub-forum as well as my Superheroine videos also address the peril fetish. So, our heroines don't always die in these videos; although to date we have had Death versions as well as Peril versions. Supernova will have one version only! So, peril fans are indeed in the right place, plus there will be something in this storyline for death fetishers too!

Now, onto the latest news! We will be bringing out Episode 1, "Supernova: Alien Incursion", and Episode 2, "Supernova Powerless", as two separate episodes to be made available at my Silk 'N Blood store here: http://www.silknblood.com/store
For those who want both parts in one specially priced movie, please join http://www.genrevideos.com for free, and email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com to get activated for credit card funding.

I'm hoping that Episode 1 will be released by June 14th with Episode 2 to be released a week later!

Below is the next teaser poster! Now that the actress has been clearly shown in the most recent posters, can anyone identify her?

Blue
Attachments
Supernova teaser poster 12.jpg
Supernova teaser poster 12.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 26497 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
TransformerMan
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines. Supergirl specifically. Not particularly into death, more peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Supernova looks like the coolest vid ever, and Darkwing was pretty darn good.
Referral: Google, I think.

Post by TransformerMan »

Bluestone wrote:Below is the next teaser poster! Now that the actress has been clearly shown in the most recent posters, can anyone identify her?
Based on "teaser poster 10", I'm saying Danica Thrall. :D
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, Danica Thrall is Supernova!
Here she is again in a somewhat perilous situation, with our Lex (Xander) taking her on when she has been rendered powerless.

Blue
Attachments
Supernova teaser poster 13.jpg
Supernova teaser poster 13.jpg (890.58 KiB) Viewed 26437 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
scwank

Post by scwank »

Question on buying them together - any chance that eliminates the one week delay between episodes? :lol:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Hopefully that also means you won't kill her off straight away and she'll be around at least long enough to survive to eppy 2 (although probably without all her faculties intact)
scwank

Post by scwank »

She is amazing. I'll be excited to see how she is on film. How enthused was she about the production, knowing the full scope and elements of it? I vaguely remember another producer using her , and I could swear I remember him alluding to the fact that she was hesitant, but I could be wrong. The photos at least make it look like she was a pro about the production. Of course, it sounds like this one is aiming to be a top notch production all around, and not just a niche production.
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Bluestone wrote:Yes, Danica Thrall is Supernova!
Here she is again in a somewhat perilous situation, with our Lex (Xander) taking her on when she has been rendered powerless.

Blue
Why do I get the feeling that she's not going to be killed off. Especially if this series is popular.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema