Strangling Scene

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Strangling Scene

Post by xj900uk »

Yes, I did, I relaly enjoyed it. What I am saying is don't do it every movie. Try something different in the next film, perhaps rip her bra or panties off and strangle her with it?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Yes, I did, I relaly enjoyed it. What I am saying is don't do it every movie. Try something different in the next film, perhaps rip her bra or panties off and strangle her with it?
Yeah that would be nudity and we don't do that, well the section I work in doesn't do that. Sorry.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Would you like to see the squirt, orgasmic, strangling in the next White Angel?
Attachments
WA 16 still 32.jpg
WA 16 still 32.jpg (596.3 KiB) Viewed 19300 times
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:Yes, I did, I relaly enjoyed it. What I am saying is don't do it every movie. Try something different in the next film, perhaps rip her bra or panties off and strangle her with it?
Yeah that would be nudity and we don't do that, well the section I work in doesn't do that. Sorry.
You won't do another topless strangle? This time with her own bra? :?
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Director B wrote:Would you like to see the squirt, orgasmic, strangling in the next White Angel?
Yes, i would love that!!! :clap:
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

xj900uk wrote:
Director B wrote:
What I think Director B means, xj900uk, is his film making division doesn't film nudity. But if I understand correctly, the division that filmed WA19 might do something like that, because they film nudity.
As Director B and Bluestone know, I love the orgasming, strangled, topless heroine (those are the only movies I'd personally buy). I suggested that in the next White Angel, maybe the actress could wear the black spandex suit that Danica was wearing when she played in the movies (or a similar costume: maybe even black shiny latex). I'd also love to see Athena return in a sequel with an orgasmic strangling death.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Falleen wrote:
Director B wrote:Yeah that would be nudity and we don't do that, well the section I work in doesn't do that. Sorry.[/size]
What I think Director B means, xj900uk, is his film making division doesn't film nudity. But if I understand correctly, the division that filmed WA19 might do something like that, because they film nudity.
As Director B and Bluestone know, I love the orgasming, strangled, topless heroine (those are the only movies I'd personally buy). I suggested that in the next White Angel, maybe the actress could wear the black spandex suit that Danica was wearing when she played in the movies (or a similar costume: maybe even black shiny latex). I'd also love to see Athena return in a sequel with an orgasmic strangling death.[/quote]

Actually, we do offer nudity in our crime videos, but in the division that produces our higher quality Superheroine and White Angel videos we do topless, but not full nudity. So, that explains why you'll see Petra fully nude, but not our White Angels and Superheroines.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.
Referral: I have purchased bluestone videos before and a link led me here.

Post by mobious1091 »

Having just recently come to the boards, and to this wonderful production company my picks for favorite strangling have to be Wonderkick Collectors Item and White angle 19. For me the tongue sticking out is a big win! In that vein I follow some of the others here in that what I like probably isn't as realistic. The almost silly faces of eyes crossed and tongue hanging way out is far better for me.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

I actually did mean a topless strangling of the White Angel with her own bra, Bluestone & Director B. Sorry, yes I know you don't do 'full nudity' in the White ANgel or Superheroine productions.
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:I actually did mean a topless strangling of the White Angel with her own bra, Bluestone & Director B. Sorry, yes I know you don't do 'full nudity' in the White ANgel or Superheroine productions.
Strangling a White Angel with her own bra, Nah that's PT's thing. White Angel killers always come prepared with a garotte, chloroform, and guns LOL!
Attachments
WA 11 still 7.jpg
WA 11 still 7.jpg (681.13 KiB) Viewed 19147 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Well I'm all in favour of killers coming well prepared, but I thought you wanted to try new and equally sexy things, Director B?

How about being strangled in a bikini? I know you've done a few being-strangled-in-underwear scenes, but I don't think you've ever done it with a bikini or skimpy swim-suit...
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Well I'm all in favour of killers coming well prepared, but I thought you wanted to try new and equally sexy things, Director B?

How about being strangled in a bikini? I know you've done a few being-strangled-in-underwear scenes, but I don't think you've ever done it with a bikini or skimpy swim-suit...
xj900uk, there has to be a reason why they are in a bikini or skimpy swimsuit, we don't just add it because we can, the story has to make sense. Also, we do try very hard to be tasteful in our approach and not just put things in that is blatantly just to titillate. We do titillate cos that's what it's all about but we do it so it makes sense story wise.
Attachments
Danica still.jpg
Danica still.jpg (896.55 KiB) Viewed 19107 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Director B wrote:Would you like to see the squirt, orgasmic, strangling in the next White Angel?
Not for me, if you will do it, I will not buy it and I will go buying from others producers... as I said it I prefer realistic strangulation - painfull strangulation, don't change your old good-perfect style !!!
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Totallibertarianism wrote:
Not for me, if you will do it, I will not buy it and I will go buying from others producers... as I said it I prefer realistic strangulation - painfull strangulation, don't change your old good-perfect style !!!
No one is suggesting that the filmmakers create all their movies that exclusively feature this content from now on. But there are some of us who would like these kinds of movies made every so often.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:Well I'm all in favour of killers coming well prepared, but I thought you wanted to try new and equally sexy things, Director B?

xj900uk, there has to be a reason why they are in a bikini or skimpy swimsuit, we don't just add it because we can, the story has to make sense. Also, we do try very hard to be tasteful in our approach and not just put things in that is blatantly just to titillate. We do titillate cos that's what it's all about but we do it so it makes sense story wise.
Oh golly gosh no, Director B. Never just to purely titillate, surely not! :oops:
I could write a story-line for you which would make perfect sense for the White Angel to be in a bikini or swim-suit, Director B.
How about, for example, the White Angel is relaxing off-duty at home, has just come in from her pool dip to encounter a perp or hitman (perhaps sent by the 7th Sanctum or somebody similar) to get information, a secret file, or something out of her. Also be different as most of your White Angels movies have said White Angel penetrating the bad guys lair, or house, or whatever - in this set-up, they are coming after her when she is 'off-duty'?