The Aphrodisiac

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Alex David
What is your main fetish?: Heroine in Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share my productions
Referral: google

The Aphrodisiac

Post by Alex David »

Not quite Superheroines, but they're in peril!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8cp1Qid4Nc
Two private detectives, Kayla and Bonnie, stumble onto “Project O” as they investigate a college girl’s death. Soon they’re captured and used as test subjects themselves: stripped to their underwear, hands tied behind their backs, they are given an irresistible aphrodisiac and locked in a room with a device that can bring them to orgasm without warning, and hold them there as long as it wants. Terrified, horny, and trapped, they must resist long enough to find a way to escape, because the next orgasm may be their last.

This nearly 20 minute long video includes an alternate ending!

For Sale Here
cocodrilo37448
What is your main fetish?: Aphrodisiacs and fatal forced orgasms.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Always looking for people with common interests.
Referral: Alex David from SHG Media recommended it.

Re: The Aphrodisiac

Post by cocodrilo37448 »

This was a custom I commissioned from Alex David, and it came out even better than I hoped. Stella Rae and Selene are both terrific in it, playing everything to hilt and dead seriously, and Alex incorporated every angle I asked for. Just really, really well done.
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

What are the two endings like? Death? How? one? two?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Do they bonk each other to death or something?
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Hi Alex
Great to finally see you here.

Hey everybody Alex made a custom movie for me which was amazing she gave me so much time and attention it was the best service I have ever had with a custom order and the movie is called Liberty Girl v Lady Death and is available on Alex's website.
There is shoting but no blood and an implied death at the end oh and just an extra bonus Alex strips down to her underwear and looks amazingly stunning....
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
manwich91

Post by manwich91 »

Is this still available anywhere ? EDIT Nevermind found it haha