UKSG Wonder Woman Re-make!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Darklord1

UKSG Wonder Woman Re-make!

Post by Darklord1 »

Oh ! Yes !!! - "Darkwing vs Wonderkick" looks great :excited:

I love Darkwing's new outfit, Blue - very sexy - gets my stamp of approval :excited: :excited:
dark_moon wrote:A throat slitting sounds good. :approve: I'm all for lots of blood sometimes too.
I agree - a throat slitting would add a bit of variety. I liked Wonder Woman getting stabbed and her throat slit in the old UKSG clip "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman" . It was very well executed (excuse the pun) despite being outside UKSG's usual "comfort zone", not being a strangling, and despite there being no blood effects (the blood on one of the stills below had been added subsequently to the still). Both of the actresses and the director and cameraman "sold" it very well IMHO.

For those who haven't see it, during their fight, Penelope manages to unexpectedly stab WW in the chest. She holds the knife in the surprised and shocked Amazons chest, taking delight in twisting it several times.
She then gently places the blade against WW's throat and releshes the Amazon's anguish as it is clear WW knows exactly what is going to happen next, and is powerless to stop it.
A quick slash, and Wonder Woman sinks slowly onto the table gurgling and spasming. Penelopy gleefully plunges the knife several more times into WW's heaving chest for good measure as the Amason dies.

I'd love to see this sequence reprised with Destiny as Wonderkick and modern effects .... hint, hint Blue :razz:
sinfo

Re: "Darkwing vs. Wonderkick" is coming!!!!

Post by sinfo »

Such beautiful pics Darklord!! Great you added some bood, can we have some drops in the heart stab? :excited:
angleman67
What is your main fetish?: superheroine peril and death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Enjoyed your Wondra videos and want to provide input for any future episodes
Referral: Googled Bluestone

Post by angleman67 »

@Darklord
Absolutely LOVE the sound of that scenario - and I just know that Destiny would knock this scene out of the park! Jusy seeing that amazing body of hers squirming on the table would make it an immediate must buy. :clap:
Just wish you guys could give her the proper WW boots to wear though i.e. with the white stripes. :yes:
YorkshireTexan
What is your main fetish?: superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looking specifically for videos/pics of superheroines, but am interested in expanding my horizons.
Referral: Google

Post by YorkshireTexan »

Again to be teased by glimpses of "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman", that's been my Holy Grail of superheroine videos for ages now! I live in hope that someday I will get to see it in its entirety, must never give up!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

YorkshireTexan wrote:Again to be teased by glimpses of "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman", that's been my Holy Grail of superheroine videos for ages now! I live in hope that someday I will get to see it in its entirety, must never give up!
Comments like this always makes me smile, YorkshireTexan, angleman67, sinfo & Darklord1, so you guys are into stabbing then :-) The problem is always cost, there's only 4 of you that are asking for this remake, we need to hear from more to justify such a shoot. I'd say if we got 10 people saying they want this remake we'll consider it, I think big Blue will get it done if there was a demand for it. We need to hear from you guys, it's important so that we can film what you guys want to see. We want to see new people speak up on this board, come on lurkers come out of your hiding space LOL!
Attachments
picture-101.png
picture-101.png (85.05 KiB) Viewed 30414 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:
YorkshireTexan wrote:Again to be teased by glimpses of "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman", that's been my Holy Grail of superheroine videos for ages now! I live in hope that someday I will get to see it in its entirety, must never give up!
Comments like this always makes me smile, YorkshireTexan, angleman67, sinfo & Darklord1, so you guys are into stabbing then :-) The problem is always cost, there's only 4 of you that are asking for this remake, we need to hear from more to justify such a shoot. I'd say if we got 10 people saying they want this remake we'll consider it, I think big Blue will get it done if there was a demand for it. We need to hear from you guys, it's important so that we can film what you guys want to see. We want to see new people speak up on this board, come on lurkers come out of your hiding space LOL!
Best make it 5 then Director B :approve:
Now you have 5 can we all buy it twice LOL!

I love the small clip I bought ages ago with the excellently maniacal Penelope Lewis taking on a WW computer generated clone and the model playing WW is so stunning and played the part so well I LOVE this clip I also regulary revist Ultra Woman too.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Darklord1 wrote:Oh ! Yes !!! - "Darkwing vs Wonderkick" looks great :excited:

I love Darkwing's new outfit, Blue - very sexy - gets my stamp of approval :excited: :excited:
dark_moon wrote:A throat slitting sounds good. :approve: I'm all for lots of blood sometimes too.
I agree - a throat slitting would add a bit of variety. I liked Wonder Woman getting stabbed and her throat slit in the old UKSG clip "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman" . It was very well executed (excuse the pun) despite being outside UKSG's usual "comfort zone", not being a strangling, and despite there being no blood effects (the blood on one of the stills below had been added subsequently to the still). Both of the actresses and the director and cameraman "sold" it very well IMHO.

For those who haven't see it, during their fight, Penelope manages to unexpectedly stab WW in the chest. She holds the knife in the surprised and shocked Amazons chest, taking delight in twisting it several times.
She then gently places the blade against WW's throat and releshes the Amazon's anguish as it is clear WW knows exactly what is going to happen next, and is powerless to stop it.
A quick slash, and Wonder Woman sinks slowly onto the table gurgling and spasming. Penelopy gleefully plunges the knife several more times into WW's heaving chest for good measure as the Amason dies.

I'd love to see this sequence reprised with Destiny as Wonderkick and modern effects .... hint, hint Blue :razz:
i love this vid ! :approve: a very good death for wonder woman and i would see that with " wondra " :love: :excited:

I also own this video and review done by Director B would be great and maybe i buy it if possible too ! .... :cool: But what will please me most is to see Wondra in that situation ! :love: :pc: i'm a big fan of stab vid ! :mrgreen: :cool:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
funkss
Why do you want to join this forum?: superheroine video previews
Referral: superheroineforum.com

Post by funkss »

I would buy the original video plus a remake. Some one tell me where I can purchase the original. :)
dark_moon

Post by dark_moon »

Another stabbing fan here :approve:
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Post by jasne »

stabbing, arrowing, staking, shooting, f/f fun here:)
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

jasne wrote:stabbing, arrowing, staking, shooting, f/f fun here:)
I second that, female have more fun killing girls, look at the "killing game" video from Bluestone: The killer play was perfect :clap:
YorkshireTexan
What is your main fetish?: superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looking specifically for videos/pics of superheroines, but am interested in expanding my horizons.
Referral: Google

Post by YorkshireTexan »

It isn't really so much the fact that there was a stabbing in "Penelope Lewis Stabs Wonder Woman", though that was awesome. There was a strangling video with both Penelope and WW as well that I have seen a few pics from that is just as incredible (and also would be just as much a dream to own). Sometimes you can't fully explain why a particular pairing of actresses in a scene works so well, but they both are perfect here and it's just as much of a turn on seeing those pics for the 100th time as it was the first. I would definitely buy any remake of these two videos and just about any F/F Superheroine Erotic Death peril video, but sometimes you just can't beat the original when it's such a classic!
Last edited by YorkshireTexan on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
rayman
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

funkss wrote:I would buy the original video plus a remake. Some one tell me where I can purchase the original. :)
I bought a clip think it was Niche from Blue or UK SG a long time ago, don't think it is the ful version as it opens with a strangle scene then cuts to WW backing up during a fistfight then in a doorway there is a struggle resulting in a stabbing and WW ends up on a table laid back legs dangling then takes a few more deadly stabs...NO throat slit you just see Penelope grinnning nad admiring her handywork I would love to get the full version.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
RickGasp
What is your main fetish?: Super heroine, Heroine, Spies, Garrotting
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looking for a private spot to explore my curiosities where it is understood that it is just fantasy when the topics are discussed.
Referral: Online research.

Post by RickGasp »

Count me in on wanting to purchase the stabbing version of this video as well! And someone may have already commented about this but there is also another version to this video where the heroine is strangled.

@YorkshireTexan

Holy grail is an understatement!!! I've looked for the stabbing version to this video for a very, very, very long time and these screenshots are the first I've ever glimpsed of the stabbing version. And now that I have seen them ...... I WANT TO BUY IT MORE THAN EVER!
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Post by HeroDeath »

Another stabbing fan here... hopefully we'll see the remake!