"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Re: The DARK WONDRA SAGA is HERE!

Post by t0mAc3 »

Bluestone wrote:
t0mAc3 wrote:
Director B wrote:The Dark Wondra Saga moves on, Episode 2, Catwarrior 4, Whiplash Encounter. Starring Mink & Anastasiya Breadson. Coming Soon.
Is there a chloro scene in CatWarrior (like in all of her other episodes) again?
Nope. Sorry. In this one Catwarrior comes up against W.H.I.P.L.A.S.H as opposed to her Seventh Sanctum encounters. So, their methods are different... not necessarily nicer... just different.

There will be an Extreme as well as a Peril version, as usual.

Blue
I'm sorry too. Season Two gets less and less interesting for me. Money saved again, because I have one but simple rule: No Chloro, no Buy.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

t0mAc3 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
t0mAc3 wrote: Is there a chloro scene in CatWarrior (like in all of her other episodes) again?
Nope. Sorry. In this one Catwarrior comes up against W.H.I.P.L.A.S.H as opposed to her Seventh Sanctum encounters. So, their methods are different... not necessarily nicer... just different.

I'm sorry too. Season Two gets less and less interesting for me. Money saved again, because I have one but simple rule: No Chloro, no Buy.
Understood, but we can't put a chloro scene in every one of our productions, because our viewership is not simply limited to the chloro crowd. Chloro scenes will be added to several Season 2 videos though. We try to please all tastes, but every video cannot possibly address all of our viewers varied tastes.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

"Catwarrior: WHIPLASH Encounter" features a cool fight with Agent August. So, two super hot babes for the price of one. I have viewed this one, and it's a great little video, but we decided to make it even better by filming some extra footage. It will delay its release until next month... but it will be worth it, because you'll see more of the lovely Mink taking on the forces of WHIPLASH. Stay tuned to this thread for more general news on Season 2, and I will start a separate Catwarrior thread when the Season 2, Episode 2 release is imminent.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
16 Blueman52
What is your main fetish?: Peril and death of superheroines.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have access to and knowledge of the best producers of this genre and their current and upcoming productions. Also, to have a forum where I can voice my own preferences.
Referral: From Blue at DDG Bluestone Videos. He suggested I join.

Post by 16 Blueman52 »

When will you have a busty topless babe featured in The Dark Wondra Saga,like Yvonne or Destiny?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

16 Blueman52 wrote:When will you have a busty topless babe featured in The Dark Wondra Saga,like Yvonne or Destiny?
Got some coming up. There will definitely be topless busty babes in "The Dark Wondra Saga". Stay tuned. :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gomur
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines beaten by female villains. Normally, I'd love to see the superheroine's strengths established early in a video and the villain to overcome such obstacles. The videos I enjoy the most are those with realistic tones and where the threat palpable.
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos I'm seeing posted on the forum look quite impressive. I'd love to lend my 2 cents (American euphemism, I'm afraid) and find out more information about the videos' releases.
Referral: Search engine. I believe it was Google.

Post by gomur »

Bluestone wrote:
t0mAc3 wrote: I'm sorry too. Season Two gets less and less interesting for me. Money saved again, because I have one but simple rule: No Chloro, no Buy.
Understood, but we can't put a chloro scene in every one of our productions, because our viewership is not simply limited to the chloro crowd. Chloro scenes will be added to several Season 2 videos though. We try to please all tastes, but every video cannot possibly address all of our viewers varied tastes.

Blue
Thanks for that, Blue. The last thing you want is for these videos to become repetitive checklists. I'm not a chloro guy and I don't mind it, but I don't need to see it in every video. I feel the same way about the choking. If you must, maybe trade in the garrote for a sleeper hold or leg scissor instead? The vision of a beautiful heroine's head trapped against the villainess's crotch as she bats ineffectually at her legs. Yeah, I'm a twisted fiend. :mad:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All!

Don't miss out on the discounts this time around. If you pre-pay for your videos through the "Dark Wondra Saga - Phase 2" Indiegogo campaign, you will receive a 20% discount on your video purchases. Check out the details here:
http://igg.me/p/dark-wondra-saga-phase-2/x/7769801

So, by contributing $25, you get a store credit of $30. It doesn't get any better than that... or does it? Keep reading...

Please note that a simple email to me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com after you've made your contribution will allow this store credit to be transferred from our mainstream Sultry Superheroines store to our Silk 'N Blood store, which will allow you to use your credit on any videos in the store!

Don't delay... contribute today!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: "The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News! (20% discount!)

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

We are in the midst of filming the last few of the 16 Season 2 (Dark Wondra Saga) episodes, but unless the funding comes in, we may have to cut it short.

Here's a pic from one of the episodes. No, it only looks like Dark Wondra is waving 'Hi'. Suffice it to say, the top three are all featured in this future episode.

Blue
Attachments
Still 8a.jpg
Still 8a.jpg (723.94 KiB) Viewed 22200 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

just did $50.00, go Blue.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

markmarr wrote:just did $50.00, go Blue.
Thanks, Mark. We may be able to stretch this shoot through the weekend with enough support. Then, there'll be lots more Season 2 action to enjoy!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your support of our Indiegogo Campaign. We still need more funds, and there's great discounts for all those who contribute. Filming of Phase 2 of Season 2 has wrapped, but we want to add the best f/x that we can during the editing process. So, if you haven't contributed already, or if you want to contribute more, the campaign headquarters is here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... /x/7769801

You earn a 20% discount for each contribution you make, i.e. you get your contribution back with 20% interest. Where else can you get that kind of return on your money? Nowhere... that's where!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Si_maht_ngoi
What is your main fetish?: Actually, all kinds of female vs female fighting should be consideredd my main fetish. This includes deathfights, superheroines. and sexy clothing. I am less interested in all nude material. As long as nothing is for real, fatal finishes are an extra turn on to me.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this forum to further fuel my fantasies and possibly join the discussions.
Referral: I found through the Deadskirts-board, which I have frequently visited for some years now.

Post by Si_maht_ngoi »

I am in. (And so is Supernova Danica, I hope!) :supes:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Si_maht_ngoi wrote:I am in. (And so is Supernova Danica, I hope!) :supes:
Yep she is in LOL!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

gomur wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
t0mAc3 wrote: I'm sorry too. Season Two gets less and less interesting for me. Money saved again, because I have one but simple rule: No Chloro, no Buy.

Blue
Thanks for that, Blue. The last thing you want is for these videos to become repetitive checklists. I'm not a chloro guy and I don't mind it, but I don't need to see it in every video. I feel the same way about the choking. If you must, maybe trade in the garrote for a sleeper hold or leg scissor instead? The vision of a beautiful heroine's head trapped against the villainess's crotch as she bats ineffectually at her legs. Yeah, I'm a twisted fiend. :mad:
I TOTALLY agree with gomur here :approve:
I am not a chloro fan but can live wit it and surely do not cry when it is absent.
I also support the idea of mixing up the chokling using arms, legs, bars or handy objects.
People need to look at the big picture if we al only paid out for a narow field the range of great movies available here woyld shrink dramatically that is why I contribute whenever I can because I know there wil be at least 50% of the crop that will contain exactly what I want to see.

Having said that Blue///I know Destiny tok bulets as WonderKick BUT she was not exactly "super" :twisted: Soooo...I will keep pleading for a REAL failed bullets and bracelets or a twist on a kryptonite arow or bulet at some stage.

Very excited about what is still to come :pc:
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Rayman, be-careful what you wish for cos you just might get it. :-)