"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Re: "The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News! (20% discount!)

Post by jasne »

lets face it, everything counts, for example, thats why i bought few of your strangulation videos even when im not into it, so yes other elements count too:)
Si_maht_ngoi
What is your main fetish?: Actually, all kinds of female vs female fighting should be consideredd my main fetish. This includes deathfights, superheroines. and sexy clothing. I am less interested in all nude material. As long as nothing is for real, fatal finishes are an extra turn on to me.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this forum to further fuel my fantasies and possibly join the discussions.
Referral: I found through the Deadskirts-board, which I have frequently visited for some years now.

Post by Si_maht_ngoi »

And here is my humble opinion: Absolutely, production values counts. (Hey, that is why I am here.) Beautiful ladies in attractive, sexy and more or less revealing clothing are important (read: a must). Showing of naked breasts or other even more intimate parts, not at all. Danica is simply extraterrestrially hot and my definite favourite. Both Krystal and Emma are gorgeous, too, and while Krystal might be (I am not sure yet) my personal choice of a first runner up, the thought of Emma and Danica fighting to the finish in some upcoming episode of this epic saga (or the Sexy Spies series for that matter) has recently struck me as a bit…errr…promising! :cool:
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

rayman wrote:It would be interesting to know if the Emma G fans that were brought here by her actually buy a lot of non Emma videos?
Besides all Emma G. videos I've bought:

DarkWing 1: Flying Solo
DarkWing 2: DarkWing Returns
DarkWing 3: Civilian Guise
DarkWing 4: Hunted by Supernova
DarkWing 5: Dark Deception
DarkWing 6: Who Rules the Night?
DarkWidow: The Medusa Agenda
SuperNova 3: Enter SuperKick
SuperNova 4: Vigilante Justice
WonderKick 1: In Search for Wondra
WonderKick 2: SuperKick vs. WonderKick
CatWarrior 1
CatWarrior 2: Cat vs. Jackal
CatWarrior 3: The Heist
White Angel 6
White Angel 7
White Angel 8
White Angel 10
TeenBat: Baptism of Fire
DarkCanary: Showdown
UltraWoman 2: The Seeker

So I guess I can answer the question with yes :mrgreen:
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

t0mAc3 wrote:
rayman wrote:It would be interesting to know if the Emma G fans that were brought here by her actually buy a lot of non Emma videos?
Besides all Emma G. videos I've bought:

DarkWing 1: Flying Solo
DarkWing 2: DarkWing Returns
DarkWing 3: Civilian Guise
DarkWing 4: Hunted by Supernova
DarkWing 5: Dark Deception
DarkWing 6: Who Rules the Night?
DarkWidow: The Medusa Agenda
SuperNova 3: Enter SuperKick
SuperNova 4: Vigilante Justice
WonderKick 1: In Search for Wondra
CatWarrior 1
CatWarrior 2: Cat vs. Jackal
CatWarrior 3: The Heist
White Angel 6
White Angel 7
White Angel 8
White Angel 10
TeenBat: Baptism of Fire
DarkCanary: Showdown
UltraWoman 2: The Seeker

So I guess I can answer the question with yes :mrgreen:
I did not see that you had stated that Emma brought oyu here TomAc3 ?
I did think long beofre posting in this thread because I knew you would be very active i it and that damnned invasive tag photo is annoying.

But I do like Emma just don't think she is the best thing since bread - yes the saying is sliced brea dbut if you are so excited about not having to cut an uncut loaf then lord help us all LOL!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
stinkythumbs
What is your main fetish?: debootings! naked feet
Why do you want to join this forum?: i want updates and answers to my questions about the upcoming superheroine videos!
Referral: from the DG Bluestone admin

Post by stinkythumbs »

where did you see she had a baby?i follow her on insta/twitter and never once have seen preg pic or one with her and a child. interesting.

would love to see her de-booted when she comes back though1!!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

stinkythumbs wrote:where did you see she had a baby?i follow her on insta/twitter and never once have seen preg pic or one with her and a child. interesting.

would love to see her de-booted when she comes back though1!!
She had a baby boy. It's true.
hisbigness
What is your main fetish?: I have both a superheroine-in-peril and sleepy fetish. I don't have a death fetish per se, but it doesn't offend me and I do enjoy seeing the heroine defeated. Frankly I'm looking for a superheroine site with high production values and your videos seem to be so.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm looking for feedback on your videos and announcements of upcoming productions I might be interested in purchasing.
Referral: I found a Wondra preview on YouTube, was very impressed, and Googled Bluestone from there.

Post by hisbigness »

Director B wrote:On another point, are you guys following the story, I mean, have you noticed that Titania (Claire), her first appearance was in Fall of a heroine? Claire plays the same character through out. Or that Catwarrior, without a choice is working for Mace. Or Catwarrior has never won, ever, in any of her eps. I know you guys just want your fetish fix, but it would be nice to know if all our production values - story, effects and great looking models are making an impact with you guys. Let us know... please, does production values count?
Production value counts a lot! And I like a good plot, though not necessarily too long a story arc...
Director B

Post by Director B »

hisbigness wrote:
Director B wrote:On another point, are you guys following the story, I mean, have you noticed that Titania (Claire), her first appearance was in Fall of a heroine? Claire plays the same character through out. Or that Catwarrior, without a choice is working for Mace. Or Catwarrior has never won, ever, in any of her eps. I know you guys just want your fetish fix, but it would be nice to know if all our production values - story, effects and great looking models are making an impact with you guys. Let us know... please, does production values count?
Production value counts a lot! And I like a good plot, though not necessarily too long a story arc...
I hear you hisbigness
Attachments
Supernova shot 2.jpg
Supernova shot 2.jpg (942.92 KiB) Viewed 20402 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

We're looking to release Episode 2 of the Dark Wondra Saga prior to Christmas. We're wrapping up a sexy kitten in a tight costume, but instead of looking under the tree for her, you'll have to look inside Alpha 4, the Whiplash Headquarters. Get ready for another episode of the continuing saga!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Si_maht_ngoi wrote:And here is my humble opinion: Absolutely, production values counts. (Hey, that is why I am here.) Beautiful ladies in attractive, sexy and more or less revealing clothing are important (read: a must). Showing of naked breasts or other even more intimate parts, not at all. Danica is simply extraterrestrially hot and my definite favourite. Both Krystal and Emma are gorgeous, too, and while Krystal might be (I am not sure yet) my personal choice of a first runner up, the thought of Emma and Danica fighting to the finish in some upcoming episode of this epic saga (or the Sexy Spies series for that matter) has recently struck me as a bit…errr…promising! :cool:
Hi Si_maht_ngoi, thanks for your comments, yeah Emma Vs. Danica is possible - but a long way off. :-(

Here's a still from Episode 2 of the Dark Wondra Saga.
Attachments
Cat still 1.jpg
Cat still 1.jpg (449.82 KiB) Viewed 20305 times
Si_maht_ngoi
What is your main fetish?: Actually, all kinds of female vs female fighting should be consideredd my main fetish. This includes deathfights, superheroines. and sexy clothing. I am less interested in all nude material. As long as nothing is for real, fatal finishes are an extra turn on to me.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this forum to further fuel my fantasies and possibly join the discussions.
Referral: I found through the Deadskirts-board, which I have frequently visited for some years now.

Post by Si_maht_ngoi »

Director B wrote:
Si_maht_ngoi wrote:
Hi Si_maht_ngoi, thanks for your comments, yeah Emma Vs. Danica is possible - but a long way off. :-(

Here's a still from Episode 2 of the Dark Wondra Saga.
Nice still! :approve: Cat, huh!? So, already Episode 2 seems promising then! Great! :clap:
Director B

Post by Director B »

jasne wrote:lets face it, everything counts, for example, thats why i bought few of your strangulation videos even when im not into it, so yes other elements count too:)
Glad to hear it jasne, we always think there's more to be done in this genre and hope you guys appreciate our effects to make our videos bigger than our budget. What's the point of having a heroine as powerful as Superman and not have her fly or do super things :-) We must be doing something right because Ep 1 of season 2 has done really well. Thanks for all that has brought it - we are trying to help you also by doing the indiegogo thing, you play less by helping us, it's a win, win situation LOL!

Anyway, here's some stills for you back break fans. Remember to visit our sites:

Loads of stills on this site for you to enjoy
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106619573 ... OPRO/posts
Our Youtube site where our new trailer play
https://www.youtube.com/user/BLUEUTUBEC ... freload=10
Our website if you just want to see mainstream versions of our videos
http://www.sultrysuperheroines.com/home/
Our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sultry-S ... 4061016510
Our Twitter page
https://twitter.com/sultrysuperhero
Attachments
bb still 3.jpg
bb still 3.jpg (513.45 KiB) Viewed 20171 times
bb still 4.jpg
bb still 4.jpg (505.94 KiB) Viewed 20171 times
Wonderkick still 1a.jpg
Wonderkick still 1a.jpg (551.85 KiB) Viewed 20171 times
bb still 1.jpg
bb still 1.jpg (556.04 KiB) Viewed 20171 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thought you'd like to see a still from behind the scenes, with the Sexy Emma G as Wondra
Attachments
Wondra still 1.jpg
Wondra still 1.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 20151 times
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Yummy!!! :love: :love: :love: Do you have more behind the scenes pictures of Emma? :X
Director B

Post by Director B »

If I find some more I'll put them up.