"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News! (20% discount!)

Post by Bluestone »

It's very disappointing that so few people have taken advantage of the 20% discount for contributing to the Indiegogo Dark Wondra Saga - Phase 2 campaign. Only 3 days left now, and the campaign won't be extended. When it's gone, so are the discounts.

If you want to make a last minute contribution, check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... ga-phase-2

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gomur
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines beaten by female villains. Normally, I'd love to see the superheroine's strengths established early in a video and the villain to overcome such obstacles. The videos I enjoy the most are those with realistic tones and where the threat palpable.
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos I'm seeing posted on the forum look quite impressive. I'd love to lend my 2 cents (American euphemism, I'm afraid) and find out more information about the videos' releases.
Referral: Search engine. I believe it was Google.

Post by gomur »

Bluestone wrote:It's very disappointing that so few people have taken advantage of the 20% discount for contributing to the Indiegogo Dark Wondra Saga - Phase 2 campaign. Only 3 days left now, and the campaign won't be extended. When it's gone, so are the discounts.

If you want to make a last minute contribution, check it out here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... ga-phase-2

Blue
I really need to visit the forum more often! Hi Blue, I'd love to contribute to the cause, but do the contributions also apply to the Genre Videos store? I really like getting access to the hi-res MP4 format and both safe and non-safe versions.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gomur wrote:
Bluestone wrote:It's very disappointing that so few people have taken advantage of the 20% discount for contributing to the Indiegogo Dark Wondra Saga - Phase 2 campaign. Only 3 days left now, and the campaign won't be extended. When it's gone, so are the discounts.

Blue
I really need to visit the forum more often! Hi Blue, I'd love to contribute to the cause, but do the contributions also apply to the Genre Videos store? I really like getting access to the hi-res MP4 format and both safe and non-safe versions.
Unfortunately, the contributions only apply to the "Silk 'N Blood" store, because Genre Videos features videos from more than a dozen other producers. So, I can't very well offer discounts on their videos. So, I understand why Genre Videos members will be reluctant to contribute to the Dark Wondra Saga Indiegogo campaign. After all, they already get 2-for-1 discounts, which far outweighs even the 20% Indiegogo discount.

For non-GV members, there's only 32 more hours to get your 20% discounts by contributing to our Indiegogo campaign here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/dark ... ga-phase-2
Don't say that I didn't warn you, when these discounts are gone!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
darthtacos
What is your main fetish?: My main fetishes are Giga jav with bad endings or Superheroine Peril films with fatalities.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and see reviews of the types of movies I am interested in.
Referral: I found this site via a Superheroine Peril Google search.

Post by darthtacos »

I have a lot of catching up to do, so I was happy to contribute!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I know it might not help this particular funding but would a forum member mailing list help at all.
i have contributed but do wish it was not such a pay out heavy season or I could of invested more..
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:I know it might not help this particular funding but would a forum member mailing list help at all.
i have contributed but do wish it was not such a pay out heavy season or I could of invested more..
Hi Rayman,

Thanks for your suggestion, but FF members generally try to keep their fetish under the radar, and we try to assist by making sure that unsolicited emails are never generated through any of our sites. We do have newsletters that can be signed up for by members of some sites, such as our Sultry Superheroines site, but in general we shy away from any possibly unwanted communications.

Yes, in hindsight, it was a tough season for a campaign. We'll remember this if we have another one in the future.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Joy to the world but not to our Bluestone heroines they still need to be defeated for your pleasure LOL! Happy holidays!!!!!
Attachments
Supernova shot face.jpg
Supernova shot face.jpg (929.1 KiB) Viewed 17789 times
Si_maht_ngoi
What is your main fetish?: Actually, all kinds of female vs female fighting should be consideredd my main fetish. This includes deathfights, superheroines. and sexy clothing. I am less interested in all nude material. As long as nothing is for real, fatal finishes are an extra turn on to me.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this forum to further fuel my fantasies and possibly join the discussions.
Referral: I found through the Deadskirts-board, which I have frequently visited for some years now.

Post by Si_maht_ngoi »

OMG…!
Sheer perfection! :X

When will we see Danica again? :roll:

Oh, yes, and...Merry Christmas! :supes:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Si_maht_ngoi wrote:OMG…!
Sheer perfection! :X

When will we see Danica again? :roll:

Oh, yes, and...Merry Christmas! :supes:
Oh yes you will.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Have a Supernova Christmas!!!! LOL!
Attachments
Supernova shot 3.jpg
Supernova shot 3.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 17566 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Supernova will return :-)
Attachments
Still 53.jpg
Still 53.jpg (796.47 KiB) Viewed 17307 times
Si_maht_ngoi
What is your main fetish?: Actually, all kinds of female vs female fighting should be consideredd my main fetish. This includes deathfights, superheroines. and sexy clothing. I am less interested in all nude material. As long as nothing is for real, fatal finishes are an extra turn on to me.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join this forum to further fuel my fantasies and possibly join the discussions.
Referral: I found through the Deadskirts-board, which I have frequently visited for some years now.

Post by Si_maht_ngoi »

Director B wrote:Supernova will return :-)
…Then so will I, as your Super regular customer and Ultra avid fan! :pc:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Si_maht_ngoi wrote:
Director B wrote:Supernova will return :-)
…Then so will I, as your Super regular customer and Ultra avid fan! :pc:
Kool, that's good to know. :-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Supernova will return next year
Attachments
supernova 2.jpg
supernova 2.jpg (640.06 KiB) Viewed 17092 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

This is interesting, a fan poster of Darkwing, what do you think?
Attachments
Darkwing on roof.jpg
Darkwing on roof.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 16834 times