"The DARK WONDRA SAGA" News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: The DARK WONDRA SAGA is COMING VERY SOON!

Post by Director B »

Supernova 5 Target Acquired

Here's the trailer:

http://youtu.be/mD-_RZ6THQ8

Get up to speed. Here's a recap of season 1

http://youtu.be/jm2yW4oYG4M
Attachments
Still 38.jpg
Still 38.jpg (919.57 KiB) Viewed 26256 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Almost here :-)

Supernova 5 Target Acquired

Here's the trailer:

Attachments
Still 47.jpg
Still 47.jpg (408.27 KiB) Viewed 26121 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, "Supernova 5: Target Acquired" is released at both Genre Videos and the Silk 'N Blood store! Enjoy, people!

The Silk 'N Blood store is here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=home

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote:Okay, "Supernova 5: Target Acquired" is released at both Genre Videos and the Silk 'N Blood store! Enjoy, people!

The Silk 'N Blood store is here: http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=home

Blue
Blue,

I have a big problem, I contributed for 50 $ in this indiegogo campaign wondra saga and I didn't receive the perk credits or e-mail confirmation from you, I checked my spam folder and there is no message, I sent you two e-mail and no answer from you, sorry to be late but I was sick for more than a week !

Can you fix this problem ? Thanks.
Director B

Re: The DARK WONDRA SAGA is HERE!

Post by Director B »

"Supernova 5: Target Acquired" is the first episode of Season 2 of the Bluestone Superheroines, also known as "The Dark Wondra Saga"! Season 2 opens with a blockbuster battle between two titans... Supernova and Wondra... or is it the Amazon heroine who she has been seeking for months, or an impostor? This Dark Wondra demonstrates very early in this episode just how dark she is. One of these beautiful heroines will win this battle and one will lose! Who are you rooting for? Don't miss this one!

"Supernova 5" is now available at: http://www.silknblood.com/store !

The Extreme (Death) Version is under the Vivacious Vigilantes banner here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=559

The Peril Version is under the Sexy Superheroines banner here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=560

The higher grade MP4 versions are available under the MP4 Movies banner here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... nt=37&pg=1

Here's the trailer:

Attachments
Supernova Target Acquired Poster 2.jpg
Supernova Target Acquired Poster 2.jpg (563.38 KiB) Viewed 25991 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Blue,

I have a big problem, I contributed for 50 $ in this indiegogo campaign wondra saga and I didn't receive the perk credits or e-mail confirmation from you, I checked my spam folder and there is no message, I sent you two e-mail and no answer from you, sorry to be late but I was sick for more than a week !

Can you fix this problem ? Thanks.
I believe I already did. Email me if you still didn't receive the gift certificate.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

The Dark Wondra Saga moves on with the sexy Mink as Catwarrior, up next.
Attachments
Still 9.jpg
Still 9.jpg (999.83 KiB) Viewed 25628 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

The Dark Wondra Saga moves on, Episode 2, Catwarrior 4, Whiplash Encounter. Starring Mink & Anastasiya Breadson. Coming Soon.
Attachments
Still 11.jpg
Still 11.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 25325 times
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

Director B wrote:The Dark Wondra Saga moves on, Episode 2, Catwarrior 4, Whiplash Encounter. Starring Mink & Anastasiya Breadson. Coming Soon.
I like so much her expression during the sleeperhold :approve:

More please :pc: :clap:
Director B

Post by Director B »

The Dark Wondra Saga moves on, Episode 2, Catwarrior 4, Whiplash Encounter. Starring Mink & Anastasiya Breadson. Coming Soon.
Attachments
Still 5.jpg
Still 5.jpg (961.15 KiB) Viewed 24938 times
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

Blue/Director B,

Wanted to post to say how great I thought the first ep of the Dark Wondra Saga was. Epic battle and obviously you guys went all out on special effects for the opening scene. Loved the electrocution of Supernova and the brutal fight between the two heroines. Wasn't too clear on the whole green eyes thing as Supernova seemed to recover fairly easily. Personal side note, I also love Danica's facial expressions when she dies/has her neck snapped (in this and other vids). I know some guys think it's over the top but that's why I like it.

Overall, loved it, A+. Hope it is selling well and you are getting a return on the extra costs of special effects.

I was wondering how the more mainstream site/video line is going. Not specifics on sales or anything but now that you are putting these out on the mainstream site, is that selling to new viewers? Just wondering.
Director B

Post by Director B »

dbud wrote:Blue/Director B,

Wanted to post to say how great I thought the first ep of the Dark Wondra Saga was. Epic battle and obviously you guys went all out on special effects for the opening scene. Loved the electrocution of Supernova and the brutal fight between the two heroines. Wasn't too clear on the whole green eyes thing as Supernova seemed to recover fairly easily. Personal side note, I also love Danica's facial expressions when she dies/has her neck snapped (in this and other vids). I know some guys think it's over the top but that's why I like it.

Overall, loved it, A+. Hope it is selling well and you are getting a return on the extra costs of special effects.

I was wondering how the more mainstream site/video line is going. Not specifics on sales or anything but now that you are putting these out on the mainstream site, is that selling to new viewers? Just wondering.
Hi dbud, well I can't tell you about the mainstream site that's for Blue to answer but Supernova 5 has done very, very well. As you can see we are trying to give you more bang for you buck. Our goal is to give you a TV series like feel, (within our budget), together with the fetish elements you guys look for. Supernova 5 is just the start but not every video is going to be layered with visual effects, they will only be present when required according to the story line.

We are trying to set our videos apart from the rest and I think we've achieved that. We also would like you to be interested in the story line as well as the fetish elements, so we are doing our best to make you follow it. Stay turned for more awesome eps because... you ain't seen nothing yet! :-)

Enjoy the still.
Attachments
Still 7.jpg
Still 7.jpg (494.6 KiB) Viewed 24848 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dbud wrote:Blue/Director B,

...I was wondering how the more mainstream site/video line is going. Not specifics on sales or anything but now that you are putting these out on the mainstream site, is that selling to new viewers? Just wondering.
Hi dbud,

The mainstream site is several weeks behind the fetish site with releases, so Supernova 5 has yet to be released there, but we are developing a following. Over time, we feel that this site will attract a larger and larger viewership, which will help to finance these productions. We are sparing no expense to bring you the best quality videos that we can, and hopefully our customer base will grow in order to justify these added production costs.

Indiegogo is helping with the financing while at the same time developing a membership base of regular viewers who are prepaying for their videos and getting a 20% discount in return. I think this will really start to catch on with our second Indiegogo campaign scheduled to commence shortly.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Director B wrote:The Dark Wondra Saga moves on, Episode 2, Catwarrior 4, Whiplash Encounter. Starring Mink & Anastasiya Breadson. Coming Soon.
Is there a chloro scene in CatWarrior (like in all of her other episodes) again?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

t0mAc3 wrote:
Is there a chloro scene in CatWarrior (like in all of her other episodes) again?
Nope. Sorry. In this one Catwarrior comes up against W.H.I.P.L.A.S.H as opposed to her Seventh Sanctum encounters. So, their methods are different... not necessarily nicer... just different.

There will be an Extreme as well as a Peril version, as usual.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com