"The Last Amazon" is RELEASED PLUS DIRECTOR'S CUT!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Re: "The Last Amazon"! Coming Soon!

Post by HeroDeath »

This video has one of the most intense superheroine stabbing scenes I've ever seen. Well worth the money! If you can spare it, please help support Mr Blue!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Here's the poster for this video which sets out the contents of both versions of this video, the Superheroine one (Vivacious Vigilantes #23) and the espionage one (Sexy Spies #20). Both have the same action, but the Vivacious Vigilantes version ties the action back to the Darkwing series at the end.

I'm going to try to release this video later tonight!

Trailer is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0cmd1wh ... e=youtu.be

Blue
Attachments
The Last Amazon poster.jpg
The Last Amazon poster.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 29996 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

"The Last Amazon" has now been released at both Genre Videos and the Silk 'N Blood store!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

What is the death scene in the "spy" version of this video ? Stabbing or Strangling/Garotte ?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:What is the death scene in the "spy" version of this video ? Stabbing or Strangling/Garotte ?
Hi,

Both videos are the same except for the non-action ending. In the Vivacious Vigilantes' version, Seer takes a call from Darkwing after the fight to the death with the Amazon. This phone call is not in the Sexy Spies episode where Ella Arcana is playing Penelope Lewis, and not Seer.

Both versions have a fatal strangulation. Then, the Amazon reanimates and is stabbed to death. So, two death scenes in each version.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Dude wrote:Quite simply, Blue, this video is the best thing you have ever done!
Well, thank you, Dude. So glad you liked it. Couldn't have done it without my FF backers who had the initial idea for this video, and put so much effort into getting it made.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

The only failing in this "the Last Amazon" is that the villainess is too beautiful to be the "villainess", I prefer to see this "Ella Arcana" in victim as in "Shard of revenge", I think this is the only thing that it miss in bluestone production, the girls and the actresses are all "too beautiful and too sexy" it miss some good actresses to play "the villains", a very ugly one to play the villainess.

This is what I think...
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:The only failing in this "the Last Amazon" is that the villainess is too beautiful to be the "villainess", I prefer to see this "Ella Arcana" in victim as in "Shard of revenge", I think this is the only thing that it miss in bluestone production, the girls and the actresses are all "too beautiful and too sexy" it miss some good actresses to play "the villains", a very ugly one to play the villainess.

This is what I think...
Good point Totallibertarianism, if it were not for our fans demands for beautiful and sexy model to play heroines and villains then we'd go that way. :-) But we are always up for what the fans want. Anyone agree with Totallibertarianism? Voice your opinion.
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Re: "The Last Amazon" is RELEASED!

Post by HeroDeath »

Sexy and beautiful is better :cool:
Scarves
What is your main fetish?: my main fetish is breath-play, especially strangling or choking by hands
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found some good vids in the past on the old Bluestone`s Site. Hopefully it will have some more in the future.
Referral: from the link under www.Silkvideos.com

Post by Scarves »

Yes, it is a nice idea taking a good actress who is not that beautiful, a strong one who overpowers and kills these sexy and beautiful agents......
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

No ugly women please!!! :mad:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Anyone else wants to pitch in? :-)
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

Scarves wrote:Yes, it is a nice idea taking a good actress who is not that beautiful, a strong one who overpowers and kills these sexy and beautiful agents......
Good idea :approve:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

G-Man wrote:No ugly women please!!!
I have to agree with G-Man. Who needs ugly women when you can have beautiful nasty ones. A villainess doesn't have to be ugly to be scary and/or powerful!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:
G-Man wrote:No ugly women please!!!
I have to agree with G-Man. Who needs ugly women when you can have beautiful nasty ones. A villainess doesn't have to be ugly to be scary and/or powerful!

Blue
Totally agree no ugly women but I do enjoy a beautiful fitness model or a lady with a tight toned and even muscluar but cury body, Cory Everson off peak was soo sexy!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com