"The Last Amazon" is RELEASED PLUS DIRECTOR'S CUT!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: "The Last Amazon" is RELEASED!

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote:
G-Man wrote:No ugly women please!!!
I have to agree with G-Man. Who needs ugly women when you can have beautiful nasty ones. A villainess doesn't have to be ugly to be scary and/or powerful!

Blue
It is the same thing like the Yin and the Yang in the chineese Confucianism, the evil and the good, the beautiful and the ugly, the dirty and the clean etc.... Sexual pleasure is made by destruction process, when these two opposing elements are confronting the more they are opposed the more it will made sexual pleasure (when the beauty will be destroyed) and therefore the success for your studio production.

I saw a video years ago from clips4sale, the villainess was so ugly and the superheroine too beautiful and sexy, when the superheroine was crushed and beated it was sooooo gooood !
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
G-Man wrote:No ugly women please!!!
I have to agree with G-Man. Who needs ugly women when you can have beautiful nasty ones. A villainess doesn't have to be ugly to be scary and/or powerful!

Blue
It is the same thing like the Yin and the Yang in the chineese Confucianism, the evil and the good, the beautiful and the ugly, the dirty and the clean etc.... Sexual pleasure is made by destruction process, when these two opposing elements are confronting the more they are opposed the more it will made sexual pleasure (when the beauty will be destroyed) and therefore the success for your studio production.

I saw a video years ago from clips4sale, the villainess was so ugly and the superheroine too beautiful and sexy, when the superheroine was crushed and beated it was sooooo gooood !
I guess this is worth considering, still need to hear from more fans before anything can be done.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

"Everyone has an opinion but I don't have time to listen to yours" - Just a quote from a notepad I once had with a picture of a gorilla looking very angry beneath the quote LOL!
But just remember in real life beautiful people physically can be utter f****s inside so a fantasy world in total balance Yin and Yanf stylee is pretty pointless to me.

I would much rather watch to beautiful ladies go at it than one ugly and one beautiful because I like a two way fight and watching a subjectively ugly woman moaning and groaning just is not as sexy to me as a beautiful one.

just my thoughts and all li8ght hearted.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
dbud
What is your main fetish?: I particularly like films/comics/pics where powerful women are brought low. Death thru various methods, primary of which is strangulation, plus assault and even rape are themes I would like to see. Most important though is that the women involved be attractive. I lose interest fast if they aren't.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To trade ideas and see what others interested in these types of fetish videos are thinking and saying.
Referral: Found it by being part of this community. No specific referral. Might have seen is on Deadskirts or by finding the Bluestone site.

Post by dbud »

Agree with the posts above, I vote for beautiful women all around, as both heroines and villainesses. Maybe different looks and body types but definitely hot on both sides.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Anyone else want to speak up?
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Again a question about using an ugly women to play the villainess :

If all the "villainess" in your videos should be beautiful and sexy why using male "villains" ?
I think the large majority of your fans are not gay and they love watching male villains crushing and killing the beautiful and sexy superheroine (me too), many of the videos here show a male VS female action often with an ugly male villain or a big fat psycho male crushing, beating and killing the beautiful superheroine or a beautiful female victim, therefore I think using always a beautiful and sexy women to play the "Villainess" are not an obligation.
darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Again a question about using an ugly women to play the villainess :

If all the "villainess" in your videos should be beautiful and sexy why using male "villains" ?
I think the large majority of your fans are not gay and they love watching male villains crushing and killing the beautiful and sexy superheroine (me too), many of the videos here show a male VS female action often with an ugly male villain or a big fat psycho male crushing, beating and killing the beautiful superheroine or a beautiful female victim, therefore I think using always a beautiful and sexy women to play the "Villainess" are not an obligation.
I agree :clap:

I always prefer a f/f scenario, i like to see "beatiful vs beatiful" scenes , but i would like to see also a strong , dominant and powerful woman (ugly?!?) to destroy a beatiful heroine.

In the first "Teen Bat" (uksg version) there are a tall and strong woman (not so beatiful ) who beats and kills a young and pretty heroine. This concept is really intersting imo and could be developed in a F/F scenario :pc:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Hmmmm, all very interesting reading...
YorkshireTexan
What is your main fetish?: superheroine
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looking specifically for videos/pics of superheroines, but am interested in expanding my horizons.
Referral: Google

Post by YorkshireTexan »

I concur with the post about Teen Bat; I think that was part of the appeal of the original Penelope Lewis/WW in that though they both were pretty, they weren't supermodel knockouts.
rayman

Post by rayman »

darkins1de wrote:
Totallibertarianism wrote:Again a question about using an ugly women to play the villainess :

I agree :clap:

I always prefer a f/f scenario, i like to see "beatiful vs beatiful" scenes , but i would like to see also a strong , dominant and powerful woman (ugly?!?) to destroy a beatiful heroine.

In the first "Teen Bat" (uksg version) there are a tall and strong woman (not so beatiful ) who beats and kills a young and pretty heroine. This concept is really intersting imo and could be developed in a F/F scenario :pc:
I do love a strong tall and powerful woman especially if they are reasonably good looking or stunning is even better.

I also prefer F/F scenarios and would say for me F/F should be two good looking ladies no matter how strong or tall and yes M/F is okay so a beautiful Female v Beautiful female is not obligatory BUT given the choice of three movies all the same but varying villans number 1 would always be Beautiful Fem v Beautiful Fem, number 2 would probably be M/Beautiful F but if the villaness was tall powerful and had a great physique I would choose her s long as I didn't find her butt ugly.

Give me Jodi Marsh in a Blustone movie PLEASE!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Jodi Marsh? She's ugly!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Jodi Marsh? LOL!
rayman

Post by rayman »

xj900uk wrote:Jodi Marsh? She's ugly!!!
Well beauty is very subjective and she would still be great in a Bluestone movie.
Attachments
J2.jpg
J2.jpg (50.37 KiB) Viewed 19021 times
J1.png
J1.png (339.15 KiB) Viewed 19021 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

rayman wrote:
Well beauty is very subjective and she would still be great in a Bluestone movie.
Well I know the boss hates tats on his heroines so I'm not hopeful that he'd agree to use someone like that, but as you say beauty is very subjective.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote:
rayman wrote:
Well I know the boss hates tats on his heroines so I'm not hopeful that he'd agree to use someone like that, but as you say beauty is very subjective.

Yes, I hate tats. Graffiti very seldom improves the look of the buildings that it is scrawled across. The same with women's bodies. Scarred bodies are not as beautiful as unscarred bodies. That's my opinion anyway.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com