Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign is now up

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl V: CASTING CHANGE UPDATE

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Once again a reminder, that we hope to make an official announcement in the coming days on the new actress that will play Agent I-270 in Supergirl V. So stay tuned for more info in the coming days.
whatactress.png
whatactress.png (33.19 KiB) Viewed 14554 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

UPDATE: Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign is now up

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Hello again, folks. We are still working on giving you more info on the progress of Supergirl V. Remember to put as much as you can to the project's crowdfunding campaign. The project still need $950.00 to be fully funded. To donate/fund: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlV/x/3169026

Now, I was planning on given more info on the project in the next couple of days..but sadly at the moment, i will have to put sharing more info on hold. Now, I will be stepping away from using the internet for the next couple days/possibly the next two weeks to mourn the passing of my dad. Family always comes first and in this case, its comes first. So, I will be back in the foreseen future and pass along the news I was going to share once i get my personal issue settled. Hope you fans understand.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Stay tuned for new updates later tonight.
supergirlVglassessposter.png
supergirlVglassessposter.png (705.63 KiB) Viewed 14442 times
cartoonsupergirlVposter.png
cartoonsupergirlVposter.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 14442 times
jimbobklyn5

UPDATE: Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign is now up

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

UPDATE: We have just received the final props for the Supergirl V Fan film project. We also expect to receive the Supergirl costume in a few weeks as well.

CASTING UPDATE: We are still waiting on word on the status of the new actress to play, "Agent I-270" in this fan film project. Once we get word, well order the costume.

Also, just a friendly reminder that The project still needs $950.00 to be fully funded. THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

To donate/fund: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlV/x/3169026
DSC02648.JPG
DSC02648.JPG (130.55 KiB) Viewed 14436 times
jimbobklyn5

(Poster Artwork) Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign is now u

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlVledouxvshinesposter.png
supergirlVledouxvshinesposter.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 14405 times
jimbobklyn5

UPDATE: Supergirl V needs funding

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlwetlogo.png
supergirlwetlogo.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 14377 times
We are just 30 likes away from reaching 200 likes on the fan film series facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

I like to welcome those of you who liked/subscribed to the Super girl Underwater Peril fan film series facebook page over the last couple of days. For all of you, who have supported this series from day one. I want to say "Thank You For all of your support"

Update: So far, combining what me and my partners and saved up and of course the funding of 50 dollars to the Supergirl V crowdfunding campaign, We have saved up a total of $700.00. But we still have ways to go and that's were you come in. The project still needs $950.00 to be fully funded. The last day to donate/fund for Supergirl V is MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

The more fans help fund the project, the faster the Supergirl V fan film will get done. If we don't reach the goal of $950.00 by March 13th/14th, the fan film will be delayed. i want to emphasize that your financial support is greatly appreciated. I know a lot of folks have enjoyed watching all 4 installments of this series, free on YouTube and in order for us to continue making more installments to the series, we need your financial support and we can definitely use your financial help & support. Your financial support is always greatly appreciated. if you have any questions.

Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here.

supergirlwetlogo.png
supergirlwetlogo.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 14377 times
jimbobklyn5

SUPERGIRL COSTUME AND AGENT I-270 MASK has Arrived!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Just received the Supergirl Costume and the Agent I-270 mask in the mail today. We are holding off on ordering the Agent I-270 costume for the moment until we get close to reaching our financial goal for the Supergirl V fan Film project.
DSC02652.JPG
DSC02652.JPG (135.04 KiB) Viewed 14321 times
jimbobklyn5

Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign (One Month To Go!)

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirl5moneyposter.png
supergirl5moneyposter.png (654.12 KiB) Viewed 14258 times
The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has a month left, and is only 5 percent funded, and still needs $950. Time is running out. We can use the help! Don't wait till the last minute! Help if you can. The project still needs $950.00 to be fully funded.

:supes: THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME! :supes:

jimbobklyn5

Supergirl Underwater Peril Series Facebook Page hits 200 lik

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

200likessupergirlproject.png
200likessupergirlproject.png (2.09 MiB) Viewed 14250 times
We've finally reached 200 likes on the WON/MMP's Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Facebook page. Thank you all for supporting this fan film series since day one.

To get updates on the fan film Series and other Supergirl news, subscribe/like the project's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

The Countdown is on to "The Final Conflict" Only 3 installments left!
2016 will be the final year and the Final Chapter of The WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series.
thefinalconflictadmed.png
thefinalconflictadmed.png (663.41 KiB) Viewed 14213 times
"JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER"
The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has a month left, and is only 5 percent funded, and still needs $950. Time is running out. We can use the help! Don't wait till the last minute! Help if you can. The project still needs $950.00 to be fully funded.THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

lessthanamonthtogoad.png
lessthanamonthtogoad.png (987.12 KiB) Viewed 14167 times
ATTENTION!, ATTENTION!:
We received a donation of $100.00 from a second donator/fan of the series, late last night. That means that the project only needs $850.00 to be fully funded. The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has less than a month left, and is only 15 percent funded, and still needs $850. Time is running out. We can use the help! Don't wait till the last minute! Help if you can. The project still needs $850.00 to be fully funded.THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

SupergirlVposterfeb.png
SupergirlVposterfeb.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 14143 times
SupergirlVposterfeb#2.png
SupergirlVposterfeb#2.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 14143 times
SupergirlVposterfeb#3.png
SupergirlVposterfeb#3.png (1.54 MiB) Viewed 14143 times
SupergirlVposterfeb#4.png
SupergirlVposterfeb#4.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 14143 times
jimbobklyn5

Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign Promo/Teaser Video

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Here's the Supergirl V Crowdfunding Campaign Promo, now playing on WON YouTube. CHECK IT OUT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U03xfUVER0
In The Meantime, The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has less than a month left, and is only 15 percent funded, and still needs $850. Time is running out. We can use the help! Don't wait till the last minute! Help if you can. The project still needs $850.00 to be fully funded.THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

For the next couple of weeks..you will see some mocked headlines I've created/put together leading up to Supergirl V.
The project still needs $850.00 to be fully funded.
supergirlVheadline#1.png
supergirlVheadline#1.png (907 KiB) Viewed 14105 times
jimbobklyn5

Future Of The Fan Film Series & Supergirl V: Crowdfunding UP

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

countdownseriessupportadtimeline.png
countdownseriessupportadtimeline.png (2.11 MiB) Viewed 14073 times
We are just 68 likes away from hitting 300 likes on this page. Spread the word about WON/MMP's Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. We may be heading into the 3rd month of 2015, but, 2016 will be here before you know it and so will the final installment of this fan film series. So, spread the word on the fan film series and subscribe and like the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

But of course, first thing is first and that is to get Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction fully funded. The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign has less than a month left, and is only 15 percent funded. Time is running out. The project still needs $850.00 to be fully funded.

Remember, without your support for the last four films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. Remember If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done.

Once again, The project still needs $850.00 to be fully funded. THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

To donate/fund: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlV/x/316902