Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign is now up

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl V: Crowdfunding UPDATE!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!: Another $100.00 was donated early this morning to the Supergirl V crowdfunding campaign. Which means that The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign is 25% funded and needs $750.00 to be fully funded.
Only 13/14 Days are left in the crowdfunding campaign. Time is running out.

Remember, without your support for the last four films, they wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. Remember If we reach our goal, The quicker the project will be developed and done.

THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

To donate/fund: http://igg.me/at/SupergirlV/x/3169026
750togomed.png
750togomed.png (1009.11 KiB) Viewed 8247 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl V: Mock Headliner

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

supergirlwhat'snextpaper.png
supergirlwhat'snextpaper.png (873.29 KiB) Viewed 8200 times
The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign is 25% funded and needs $750.00 to be fully funded. THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Supergirl V:The Final Costume has arrived!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

The Final Costume has arrived!
Just received the "Ms. Incredible" costume for the character "I-270". Linda Hines who will play the character of I-270 will be wearing this outfit in "Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction"

So when it comes to the props and costumes...we are all set.
DSC02660.JPG
DSC02660.JPG (129.95 KiB) Viewed 8186 times
jimbobklyn5

Supergirl V UPDATES & A Personal Note

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

ripsupergirltribute.png
ripsupergirltribute.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 8155 times
Just thought that I would open up to you folks about some things that have gone on personally for me while trying putting this 5th installment together.

Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction, which will be the 5th installment of the Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series will be dedicated to my dad who passed away on Nov 15th, 2014. Sadly, I found out about it is late January. I'll be honest with all of you. Over the past couple of months leading up to late January with everything going in my life...I really didn't think or believe that I would be able to write and finish up this Supergirl V script or even push forward with this project. I was even thinking of scrapping it at a time.

But, I have gotten through it.
I must tell you that it hasn't been easy for me over the past couple of months...But, I was able to finish the script and I have submitted the script to MMP Studios for approval. I hope to bring you updates along the lines on how things are going on the progress of the project.

In the meantime a reminder, That time is running out and there are only 9 days left in the crowdfunding campaign. The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign is 25% funded and needs $750.00 to be fully funded.

THE DEADLINE IS MARCH 14th @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/MARCH 13th @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

jimbobklyn5

Supergirl V: UPDATE!

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Stay Tune for significant news concerning Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction and the future of this Fan Film Series.
jimbobklyn5

Supergirl V: Crowdfunding Campaign UPDATE

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

With the budget of this fan film down shrunken to $1,300 due to the actress/casting change...We so far have a total of $1,000. Which means that The Supergirl V: Deadly Seduction Crowdfunding Campaign needs only $300.00 to be fully funded. THE DEADLINE IS THIS SATURDAY @ 2:59am EASTERN STANDARD TIME/THIS FRIDAY @ 11:59pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

300 needed.png
300 needed.png (672.83 KiB) Viewed 8081 times