"Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark" is NOW AVAILABLE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Re: "Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark" is coming soon!

Post by Marakh »

Teaser pic mentions shooting, but in the trailer there was no footage of it. Now, I'm sure it's in there, but my question is how long is the scene?
Because I purchased Supernova 8, and it was good, but a big part of why I purchase the Bluestone superheroine video series is for the shooting / stabbing ones. I mean, that's just my preferences.
So Supernova's 8 shooting scene, with that lovely actress who plays Blackbird (she is absolutely smokin', your best addition in a while! If there's one thing that's conistent in these series of videos, it's all the fantastic models and actors you got on board!) - And I was sad to see the shooting scene was a single shot, and the whole scene lasted... well.. 15 seconds max... (5 seconds if you count just the shot and wall slide itself).

It was extremely disappointing. But I understand that you cannot fit every element that people want in these videos. Trying to please everyone doesn't always work, so it's bound to be disappointing for some viewers.

That said, I still enjoyed Supernova 8, but it would have been SO MUCH more for me. Like, if that shooting scene had maybe 7-9+ shots (I mean, they're superheroes for crying out loud), and lasted about a minute or two (which is still 5x shorter than all the strangling in almost every video), then it would have been absolutely fantastic for me!

White Angel 16, Ultrawoman 3, and White Angel 11 all had pretty great shooting scenes, however. WA16 and Ultrawoman 3 both had 6 shots, the scenes only lasted about 30-60 seconds, but was still pretty good. It was lacking the bleeding effects from WA11 though, which also had a great scene where it combined shooting, stabbing and strangling all into one. I must admit I enjoyed that one a lot.

I'm just rambling right now. But yeah. I know there's some other viewers and fans here that feel the same about the shooting (Rayman comes to mind). Of course, many of us are coming from the "old school" Bluestone Silk Videos, including myself.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed by the production values, models, and overall time and polish that goes into these Superheroine series, over the old Bluestone Silk style of videos, but I'd also be lying if I didn't say I wish a few of the Superheroine videos had more similar elements as the Bluestone Silk Videos, on the shooting / stabbing department. Blue himself probably has a good idea of what I mean when I say that.
I'd just really love to see a Bluestone Silk Videos type of shooting / stabbing video, in as high production values and as fantastic models and actors as these series have. I think such a video would have potential to be one of the greatest in said subject.

I realize the majority of the fans do not feel the same way, so perhaps from a business and interest standpoint, it doesn't make much sense to make such a video. - A man can dream, though.

I'll still be purchasing Darkwing 11, of course. But I just wanted to get that off my chest.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Hi Marakh, thanks for your comment, you are not the first to express a let down on a certain personal fetish of yours, it comes with part of this world. Everyone wants their fetish to be just so and when they don't get it they feel let down I totally understand that. It's not easy for us, as I keep saying we can't please everyone. I.E. there was a big ask for the Lynda shooting in WA 16, and the ask was that she was in pain for a time before she dies, well we did our best but you have to remember the constraints we are under on the day of production such as time and the model/actress being comfortable in what they are doing.

The FF board is mostly a Death Fetish board and the crowd on here is very different to say Heroine Movies and the SH board. When we make our Super heroines movie they are not aimed for the death fetish crowd per say, but the bigger market - the super heroine fans. So do you see our dilemma, but as you can see we try very hard to please both camps so it's tough.

What we don't want you to do is stop telling us what you want to see as that will help us in the long run and get you what you want in a video. So please to everyone, like Marakh, be very vocal and tell us what you are disappointed in.

Spoiler Alert!!!!

To answer your question - Dark Wondra is shot in the back, she has a few seconds of a surprise look on her face, Agent August gloats as she knows Dark Wondra is finished, the Solider that shot her in the back steps back, 2 other soldiers with machine guns put 5 bullets into her - 2 in the chest, one in her left breast, one in the left side of her belly and one near her crotch. She stands there moaning in pain and once again looks at Agent August for a few seconds, Agent August looks back at her with a small smirk, the we cut to Dark Wondra falling out of frame, the next shot is the body pan and a cut to a close up of Dark Wondra's face, eyes and mouth open, a dead stare. I hope this description helps. This video is worth buying so please support the production. Nuff Said!

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark

NEW Ep
COMING SOON!

And here's the trailer
: https://youtu.be/OuxPGklbKlY
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 37.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 37.jpg (662.19 KiB) Viewed 19886 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.

Post by Marakh »

Everything you said is true. It is a sort of dilemma, ain't it?

And thanks for the description, yes, it does help a lot. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it all turns out on Friday. :)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Marakh wrote:Everything you said is true. It is a sort of dilemma, ain't it?

And thanks for the description, yes, it does help a lot. I'll be looking forward to seeing how it all turns out on Friday. :)
Hi Marakh,

Just to add my two cents to Director B's response, as you intimated in your initial post, yes I do understand exactly what you are saying. Since I produce, co-write and am now present on these Superheroine shoots, I try my best to add into the Extreme versions the death fetish elements that I know you and others amongst you are looking for. There are a lot of death fetishes though to squeeze into the Extreme endings, and they must work with the storyline. I also produce less of the Superheroine videos than my Bluestone Silk Videos. As an example, in order to get the production values higher on the Superheroine and White Angel videos, we usually take 2 days to film one episode with a much larger crew. For the usual Bluestone Silk Videos productions, I shoot about 4 episodes a day, and I am the crew, LOL!

I appreciate your support of the Bluestone Superheroine line, because I want to continue to bring everyone these high quality videos, and to continue to do so, we need the support of the death fetish community as well as the superheroine community. They ain't cheap to produce... but they are AWESOME, I.M.H.O.

Blue
Producer and Fanboy

:supes: :ybat:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I am very much looking forward to this release especially the shooting scene, Dark Wondra is a favourite of mine and couple that with shooting which is another favourite and BAM! Anothe rmind blowing Bluestone video :clap:
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

On Sale From Tomorrow

Dark Wondra Gun Down Is Only In The Extreme Version - please make note.

NEW Ep
COMING SOON!

And here's the trailer:
https://youtu.be/OuxPGklbKlY
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 38.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 38.jpg (872.11 KiB) Viewed 19596 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

On Sale From Tomorrow. Can Darkwing Stop Dark Wondra?

NEW Ep
COMING SOON!

And here's the trailer:
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 40.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 40.jpg (754.28 KiB) Viewed 19572 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

On Sale From Tomorrow. Can Supernova stop Dark Wondra?

NEW Ep
COMING SOON!

And here's the trailer:
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 39.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 39.jpg (851.5 KiB) Viewed 19568 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

On Sale From Tomorrow

Supernova Chloroformed Is Only In The Peril Version - please make note.

NEW Ep

And here's the trailer
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 12.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 12.jpg (748.06 KiB) Viewed 19516 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

On Sale Soon

Deadkill is awake and wants Seer dead!

NEW Ep

And here's the trailer
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 42.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 42.jpg (679.4 KiB) Viewed 19415 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 41.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 41.jpg (659.48 KiB) Viewed 19415 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, it's been released!

"Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Get this EPIC episode at Genre Videos or here:

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark (Peril-MP4)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=720

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark (Extreme-MP4)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=722

The Trailer is here:

Don't miss this one! It's got everything a Superheroine fan would want!

Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark poster.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark poster.jpg (581.31 KiB) Viewed 19355 times
Blue[/color][/size]
:ybat: :supes:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh

Re: "Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark" is NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by Marakh »

Edit: Nevermind.
kathy58
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: looks interesting...superheroine peril is discussed
Referral: internet..im a member of hypnotics world superheroine forum

Post by kathy58 »

tryed to purchase this at genre videos.....but when i attempt to fund my account via credit card i get an error?.... whats up?
is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool opotamus?......mitch hedberg
Director B

Post by Director B »

ON SALE NOW!!!!

The Trailer is here:

PLEASE MAKE NOTE:

THE CHLOROFORM OF SUPERNOVA IS IN THE PERIL VERSION ONLY.

THE SHOOTING OF DARK WONDRA IS IN THE EXTREME VERSION ONLY.

Another blockbuster episode! The main event pits Darkwing against the far more powerful Dark Wondra as Darkwing attempts to rescue the defeated Supernova. Darkwing uses a gadget laden exoskeleton to match Dark Wondra blow for blow... but will it be enough to put the Amazon warrior woman down for the count? Meanwhile, an unmasked DeadKill revives in the Nest and gets the drop on Seer. Seer fights for her life, but is outmatched by the fighting skills of the former heroine known as Blackbird. Just when it looks like the odds couldn't be worse, Agent August arrives at the head of a W.H.I.P.L.A.S.H. strike force intent on taking down all of the heroines. Don't miss this one. It's what some fans are already calling a must buy!

Please drop us a line and let us know what you think - thank you in advance.

Purchase links:

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark (Peril/Defeat version-MP4)

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark (Extreme/Death version-MP4)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=722
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 49.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 49.jpg (542.85 KiB) Viewed 19241 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 50.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 50.jpg (544.4 KiB) Viewed 19241 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 47.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 47.jpg (340.6 KiB) Viewed 19241 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 46.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 46.jpg (578.83 KiB) Viewed 19241 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark - below are links to buy.

ON SALE NOW!!!!

THE CHLOROFORM OF SUPERNOVA IS IN THE PERIL VERSION ONLY.

THE SHOOTING OF DARK WONDRA IS IN THE EXTREME VERSION ONLY.

The Trailer is here:

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark (Peril version)

Darkwing 11: Dark on Dark (Extreme version)
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=722
Attachments
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 44.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 44.jpg (699.97 KiB) Viewed 19230 times
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 48.jpg
Darkwing 11 Dark on Dark still 48.jpg (503 KiB) Viewed 19230 times