Behind the Scenes at Bluestone Studios - News and Views!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

daredevil16
What is your main fetish?: back breakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow
Referral: I like the super heroine genre

Re: Next Bluestone Shoot - Hold You Collective Breath!

Post by daredevil16 »

Bluestone wrote:
daredevil16 wrote:Please let supernova suffer the same type of back breaker when you film the episode on when she gets her back broken
Unfortunately, it is not everyone who can lift an actress over their head, nor every actress who will agree to being lifted, since she is then over 6 feet off the floor. Lynda agreed, plus we had a powerful 6'4" actor to do the lifting. In the Supernova episode, the storyline calls for other villains who are not capable of an over-the-head lift.

Blue
That's unfortunate but I do understand. Well if that cannot be done could it be possible that instead she is on the receiving end of multiple back breakers. For example she is on the receiving end of 3 in a row and each one is more painful than the last as she gets weaker and weaker and than on the 4th and final back breaker her back is broken she lets out a loud scream louder than the previous ones since she knows serious damage had been done
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
daredevil16 wrote:Please let supernova suffer the same type of back breaker when you film the episode on when she gets her back broken
Unfortunately, it is not everyone who can lift an actress over their head, nor every actress who will agree to being lifted, since she is then over 6 feet off the floor. Lynda agreed, plus we had a powerful 6'4" actor to do the lifting. In the Supernova episode, the storyline calls for other villains who are not capable of an over-the-head lift.

Blue
Can't you get a harness and wires and dangle the superheroine on the end of a crane, Blue? Then edit out the wires in post-production?
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote:Hey Guys,

We shot an amazing backbreaker in Ultrawoman 6 today. Ultrawoman is lifted high over her opponent's head and then dropped onto his knee. In addition, Lovely Lynda takes much more punishment in this latest installment of the Ultrawoman series!

Tomorrow, Emma G. joins our shoot!

Stay tuned for more newsy tidbits.

Blue
Hi Mr Bluestone ! I'm very impatient to see your new releases with the best greatest actresses in the death fetishes ! I hope you didn't forget (or will not) to make a F VS F with the lovely and the sexy LYNDA, it is the only one genre that miss me in my collection, a F VS F with LYNDA !!!!! With strangulation death of course and death stare end, not only for the "collection" it is also for my twisted wish. :excited:

A F VS F with Lynda is a 100 % must buy for everyone, you will earn many money for your industry and your production will get the best renown in the erotic fetishe market !!!

Don't you agree everyone here ? :approve:
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Post by Fordo007 »

Totallibertarianism wrote:
Bluestone wrote:Hey Guys,

We shot an amazing backbreaker in Ultrawoman 6 today. Ultrawoman is lifted high over her opponent's head and then dropped onto his knee. In addition, Lovely Lynda takes much more punishment in this latest installment of the Ultrawoman series!

Tomorrow, Emma G. joins our shoot!

Stay tuned for more newsy tidbits.

Blue
Hi Mr Bluestone ! I'm very impatient to see your new releases with the best greatest actresses in the death fetishes ! I hope you didn't forget (or will not) to make a F VS F with the lovely and the sexy LYNDA, it is the only one genre that miss me in my collection, a F VS F with LYNDA !!!!! With strangulation death of course and death stare end, not only for the "collection" it is also for my twisted wish. :excited:

A F VS F with Lynda is a 100 % must buy for everyone, you will earn many money for your industry and your production will get the best renown in the erotic fetishe market !!!

Don't you agree everyone here ? :approve:
I'd approve for sure
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

F. vs. F. with Lynda is exactly what we are filming tomorrow. Emma G. arrived today, and Wondra will be fighting Ultrawoman to the death tomorrow. :excited:

As for a crane suspending an actress on wires, that is very unlikely to happen. Let us know what you think of the Ultrawoman back-breaker though when it is released. If the response is favourable, we can repeat it with our other superheroines.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
daredevil16
Why do you want to join this forum?: Im a big fan of supernova, darkling and mostly dark widow

Post by daredevil16 »

Can the multiple back breakers happen to supernova?
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

daredevil16 wrote:Can the multiple back breakers happen to supernova if the over head back breaker isn't possible?
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Bluestone wrote:F. vs. F. with Lynda is exactly what we are filming tomorrow. Emma G. arrived today, and Wondra will be fighting Ultrawoman to the death tomorrow. :excited:

As for a crane suspending an actress on wires, that is very unlikely to happen. Let us know what you think of the Ultrawoman back-breaker though when it is released. If the response is favourable, we can repeat it with our other superheroines.

Blue
Wow! Emma and Lynda in same video, strangling each other... It's real or just a dream? Lovely! Must buy! :clap:
Dude
What is your main fetish?: Strangle - but not death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wondra and ultra-woman!!!
Referral: Bought videos

Post by Dude »

Yes!!!! I sooooo hope they'll be strangling each other!!!!
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Post by Fordo007 »

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE be a strangling death. :eek: :eek: :love: :love:
johnfeb
What is your main fetish?: Long, extended, back breaking bear hugs
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members
Referral: Bluestone

Post by johnfeb »

Wow..really excited to see the ultra woman 6 back breaker..and am really hopeful to see multiple back breakers in upcoming films as mentioned and described by daredevil..
daredevil16

Post by daredevil16 »

Anybody else anxiously awaiting news about the shoots especially the ones with supernova in it? I know I am :supes:
squidd82
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine defeat, death , vore, guro, pantyhose
Why do you want to join this forum?: It looks like fun.
Referral: SEXY AMAZONS ART GALLERY

Post by squidd82 »

Yes, Can't wait to hear about the perils and see some photos!!! Also can't wait to see Emma G and Linda in action.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Can't wait to see Lynda take the overhead press back breaker... WOW!

Also can't wait to see Emma G and Lynda fighting each other. First time I'll ever be rooting for Emma!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Guys,

Great shoot so far. Can you recognize these 2 lovely ladies?

May 2016 shoot pic 3a.png
May 2016 shoot pic 3a.png (628.39 KiB) Viewed 24508 times
More behind the scenes photos will be posted shortly.

Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com