Farewell Danica!?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Farewell Danica!?

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Probably the White Angel one where she is tied to the chair and half-stripped, then slowly and deliciously strangled and she gets all hot and sweaty (if you haven't already guessed!) :excited:
You mean WA 6 right? LOL!
Attachments
WA 6 still 5.jpg
WA 6 still 5.jpg (646.17 KiB) Viewed 15406 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yup, that one, Director B! How did you ever guess?
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Yup, that one, Director B! How did you ever guess?
Well xj900uk, the clue was in the"tied to the chair and half-stripped" LOL!
Attachments
WA 6 still 8.jpg
WA 6 still 8.jpg (546.99 KiB) Viewed 15292 times
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote::supes: :eek: :excited: :approve: :love:
I hear you xj900uk :-)
What is your favourite Danica Death scene?
Favourite Danica as White Angel scene?

White Angel 15, death by sword, as show in that very image. My absolute favourite by far. If she had fallen forward to spend a bit of time facedown, even if subsequently rolled over, I think that would have been perfect. As it stands, it remains one of my favourite videos of all time, not limited to White Angel or Bluestone, but of my entire video collection.

LT
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

White Angel 7 and 11. Great demise!
Director B

Post by Director B »

dragonlleo wrote:White Angel 7 and 11. Great demise!
In 7 poor old Danica is manually strangled to death by Clare - in fact there is 2 versions - one where is she stabbed to death by Clare too. That version has no blood as I recall, does any stabbing fans want us to add an effects to make that scene better? We'll call it the director's stab version LOL!

White Angels 7

Trailer: https://youtu.be/DB621NiIo9k

Links to buy:

Extreme version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=452

Peril Version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=453

Danica returns as our latest White Angel in "White Angel 7". She is on the trail of lost Angel Agent Sapphire when she is captured by a female enemy agent. The two sexy spies engage in vicious hand-to-hand combat, but only one will survive! This is an all-action episode!

In 11 it's over kill, Danica is shot, stabbed and garroted by Agent x.

White Angel 11

Trailer: https://youtu.be/6sGoHLgdWCk

Links to buy:

Extreme Version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=552

Peril Version
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=553

In "White Angel 11", Danica Thrall, playing White Angel Agent Natasha Reese, has her final battle with Remo's Agent X! Her regenerative powers are stretched to the breaking point as she fights with all of her strength and courage against X, who matches her blow for blow, his body enhanced by the same super soldier formula that empowers her! This is a fight to the finish! Do not miss this one! It is awesome!
Attachments
WA 7 still 3.jpg
WA 7 still 3.jpg (736.47 KiB) Viewed 15188 times
WA 11 still 4.jpg
WA 11 still 4.jpg (695.5 KiB) Viewed 15188 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Ahhhh, remembering Danica, perfect as the ill-fated heroine - :-)
Attachments
Supernova Jail Break still 59.jpg
Supernova Jail Break still 59.jpg (753.79 KiB) Viewed 15119 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

So as I said there is to be another White Angel starring Danica, she will be up against a Male villain not a female, also it will be just her vs. one guy, sorry but cost needs to be maintained here since the White Angel series doesn't do as much business as our Super heroine series. Suggestions on a beat down, demise and story lines are welcomed.
Attachments
WA 10 still 4.jpg
WA 10 still 4.jpg (781.72 KiB) Viewed 15043 times
Tyler durdin
What is your main fetish?: Strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: To leave comments/suggestions
Referral: Happened upon it

Post by Tyler durdin »

Speaking only for myself here, but I really have no interest in a m/f scenario, unless the plot is so unique, original, and hasn't been done before (and lets be honest, its probably been done before). For me, the only attraction to the White Angel series is it started as beautiful women trying to strangle each other, which to me (personally) doesn't necessarily have to be unique, as long as it's done well. And since you've so vehemently stated that it will no longer feature f/f, then I've no reason to support it.
Now I may sound selfish and entitled, but as a consumer it's my right to be selfish and entitled, as I've got nothing to lose for it, save instant gratification via a video.
Having said that, I wish those of you at Bluestone good luck, and calm seas.
Tim_Caine
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines! ... What else would it be? He he...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your videos, I've never joined a forum before.
Referral: google

Post by Tim_Caine »

I think white angel 15 is the best. danica against mr. goldface!

For the last Danica white angel I want to see her die face down at least once. Mr Goldface should put a knee in her back and snap her neck while she is face down. Danica's body is beautiful. we should see her face down in her black outfit once. Even better if she can be dragged on floor by leg or legs while face down.

I also like when mr. goldface punches her in the neck. more of that please.

I want to see Mr Goldface push her against the wall and punch her a some in the low back. that move is not often in the bluestone universe but I like it.

Final thing I like is over the shoulder carry on Danica. too bad this will be her last movie. She really is very beautiful.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Tyler durdin wrote:Speaking only for myself here, but I really have no interest in a m/f scenario, unless the plot is so unique, original, and hasn't been done before (and lets be honest, its probably been done before). For me, the only attraction to the White Angel series is it started as beautiful women trying to strangle each other, which to me (personally) doesn't necessarily have to be unique, as long as it's done well. And since you've so vehemently stated that it will no longer feature f/f, then I've no reason to support it.
Now I may sound selfish and entitled, but as a consumer it's my right to be selfish and entitled, as I've got nothing to lose for it, save instant gratification via a video.
Having said that, I wish those of you at Bluestone good luck, and calm seas.
And quite right too Tyler durdin, if it doesn't float your boat why buy, there's loads of producers out there that shoot what you want. As for the others out there that are interested in this Danica video we'll keep you posted.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Tim_Caine wrote:I think white angel 15 is the best. danica against mr. goldface!

For the last Danica white angel I want to see her die face down at least once. Mr Goldface should put a knee in her back and snap her neck while she is face down. Danica's body is beautiful. we should see her face down in her black outfit once. Even better if she can be dragged on floor by leg or legs while face down.

I also like when mr. goldface punches her in the neck. more of that please.

I want to see Mr Goldface push her against the wall and punch her a some in the low back. that move is not often in the bluestone universe but I like it.

Final thing I like is over the shoulder carry on Danica. too bad this will be her last movie. She really is very beautiful.
Well Tim_Caine, we'll do our best to try and include these but we can't promise anything. Thanks for your comments.
Attachments
WA 15 1.jpg
WA 15 1.jpg (683.28 KiB) Viewed 14861 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Anymore suggestions on a beat downs, demise and story lines?
Attachments
WA 8 still 2.jpg
WA 8 still 2.jpg (756.38 KiB) Viewed 14812 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Try and have somebody coming at her with a knife (or she has one in a garter-belt) but Goldface grabs it or knocks it away under the sofa where she can't get it.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Well I would utterly love it if she is wearing stockings and heels and her heels come off, either in her death struggle or she kicks them off to fight so that she dies in stocking feet. Maybe her feet could kick and twitch as she dies and just after she dies, like death twitches.

And maybe have her in a bra, like her shirt was ripped or torn open.