Farewell Danica!?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Re: Farewell Danica!?

Post by Beowulf »

Agent Natasha Rees was always my favorite White Angel... (I buy all your SuperHeroine Videos, but pretty much only Natasha Rees White Angel videos.) Anyhow, I have White Angel 9.5, White Angel 10, White Angel 11 and White Angel 15. They are all great, WA-15 is phenomenal! I think WA-9.5 is the only one I know of with a "face down" Natasha Rees after Carmen Price (Claire) snaps her neck.

Question: which other White Angel videos does Danica star in? Can we have a list? How about a list including all the peril posters?
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

I am thankful that Danica chose to work in the SHiP genre. She is amazing. I remember when she was working with Jon X back in the day at superheroines.net. I am glad that she has worked with you since. I would not be surprised if we are talking about Danica five years from now. Thank you for giving us a heroine to cheer for :supes: or against :twisted: . Best of luck to you!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Chet3488 wrote:Agent Natasha Rees was always my favorite White Angel... (I buy all your SuperHeroine Videos, but pretty much only Natasha Rees White Angel videos.) Anyhow, I have White Angel 9.5, White Angel 10, White Angel 11 and White Angel 15. They are all great, WA-15 is phenomenal! I think WA-9.5 is the only one I know of with a "face down" Natasha Rees after Carmen Price (Claire) snaps her neck.

Question: which other White Angel videos does Danica star in? Can we have a list? How about a list including all the peril posters?
You're missing White Angel 6, 7 and 8, all starring Danica!
White Angel 6 poster.jpg
White Angel 6 poster.jpg (671.45 KiB) Viewed 15552 times
WhiteAngel7-PromoLogo.jpg
WhiteAngel7-PromoLogo.jpg (971.07 KiB) Viewed 15552 times
WA8-PromoLogo.jpg
WA8-PromoLogo.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 15552 times
Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

To everyone, if you haven't got these, (above), Danica White Angel classics you're really missing out! :-)
Attachments
WA 6 still 2.jpg
WA 6 still 2.jpg (512.1 KiB) Viewed 15494 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.

Post by Beowulf »

Oh crap!
How could I forget about White Angel 6?!?!

That's the one that started it all for Agent Rees. It's the one that made me say "WOW" out loud. ... Seriously, When I saw that episode I said "WOW" out loud.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Chet3488 wrote:Oh crap!
How could I forget about White Angel 6?!?!

That's the one that started it all for Agent Rees. It's the one that made me say "WOW" out loud. ... Seriously, When I saw that episode I said "WOW" out loud.
Yep a lot of fan said the same thing, let's face it Danica in a sexy business suit is a WOW! :-)
Attachments
WA 6 still 5.jpg
WA 6 still 5.jpg (646.17 KiB) Viewed 15354 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Who would like to see Danica return in one more White Angel?
Attachments
WA 10 still 4.jpg
WA 10 still 4.jpg (781.72 KiB) Viewed 15287 times
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Who wouldn't want to see Danica in one last White Angel?
I sometimes waffle on which of your superheroines is my favorite. But one thing I know for sure is Agent Natasha Rees is without question my favorite White Angel!
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

I think the much tougher question is that if and when she does one more White Angel should she wear the sexy black cat suit, or the leggy business suit? In my opinion, that's a far tougher question than simply whether or not I'd like to see another episode.
jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Post by jasne »

She should wear some nice bra like in WA 6 in my opinion:)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote:Who would like to see Danica return in one more White Angel?
Bloody silly question! Of course we would! LIke I said to BLuestone, do whatever it takes to get her to return for one last 'hurrah!'
Tyler durdin
What is your main fetish?: Strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: To leave comments/suggestions
Referral: Happened upon it

Post by Tyler durdin »

Oh yes please! Have her be the traitor that was brought up in the previous White Angel, since it's been suggested that White Angels can be reprogrammed, but has never been implemented.
Have a sexy fight between her and another White Angel, both trying to strangle each other, with Danica being defeated since it's her last video.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

No, do something really special and different as it's her last ever appearance. Something that people will remember, talk about and drool over for a very long time.
I've got a few ideas (don't worry, none of them involve her going topless!) but I am not quite sure what you'd make of them...
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:No, do something really special and different as it's her last ever appearance. Something that people will remember, talk about and drool over for a very long time.
I've got a few ideas (don't worry, none of them involve her going topless!) but I am not quite sure what you'd make of them...
Let's hear your ideas, xj900uk, or anyone else who has an idea they want to throw in.
Attachments
WA 15 14.jpg
WA 15 14.jpg (117.12 KiB) Viewed 15194 times
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:No, do something really special and different as it's her last ever appearance. Something that people will remember, talk about and drool over for a very long time.
Let's hear your ideas, xj900uk, or anyone else who has an idea they want to throw in.
I'm sure I've overstated my case by now, but I would vote for the black catsuit without question.

LT