Strangling Scene

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Strangling Scene

Post by Director B »

The question still stands, what is the best strangling scene you have ever seen so far and why? This doesn't include mainstream movies or TV.

Anyone else want to comment on this subject of their preference?
Attachments
Final Assignment still 1.jpg
Final Assignment still 1.jpg (634.13 KiB) Viewed 28787 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

To repeat myself, Director B, I love the fetish of the orgasming defeated heroine. I'm not looking for realism - just pure fantasy. Maybe the villain knows and exploits the heroine's secret fantasy and turn-on, like he does in WA19.
Now, I know that a lot of people who don't like this fetish are very vocal about hating it. I also know, however, from convos I've had with other people on this board, that there are a number of people who like what I do (I'm not sure if we're in the slight or vast minority). And to respond to your reply to my previous post, I've not been openly vocal about my preferences until now because there weren't many previous videos like WA19. Looking at page 1 of this thread, all strangling scenes look very erotic, especially, in my opinion, Athena: Amazon Onslaught. The arched back that push the naked breasts outward, and the gaping, sighing mouth: woah! But again, personally, and I may or may not be in the vast minority, I would have bought the video if the heroine in the story was actually aroused by her downfall, rather than appearing to be, or perhaps having it implied.
I hope I haven't ranted too much: I completely understand and respect those who don't like my fetish. But I'd also like to vocalize what I, and others like, since quite a few of us bought WA19. I hope that more people who like what I do will also become more vocal about it.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote:To repeat myself, Director B, I love the fetish of the orgasming defeated heroine. I'm not looking for realism - just pure fantasy. Maybe the villain knows and exploits the heroine's secret fantasy and turn-on, like he does in WA19.
Now, I know that a lot of people who don't like this fetish are very vocal about hating it. I also know, however, from convos I've had with other people on this board, that there are a number of people who like what I do (I'm not sure if we're in the slight or vast minority). And to respond to your reply to my previous post, I've not been openly vocal about my preferences until now because there weren't many previous videos like WA19. Looking at page 1 of this thread, all strangling scenes look very erotic, especially, in my opinion, Athena: Amazon Onslaught. The arched back that push the naked breasts outward, and the gaping, sighing mouth: woah! But again, personally, and I may or may not be in the vast minority, I would have bought the video if the heroine in the story was actually aroused by her downfall, rather than appearing to be, or perhaps having it implied.
I hope I haven't ranted too much: I completely understand and respect those who don't like my fetish. But I'd also like to vocalize what I, and others like, since quite a few of us bought WA19. I hope that more people who like what I do will also become more vocal about it.
We hear you Falleen, would anyone else like to see more vids involving strangling orgasming defeated heroine? Please speak up now!
Attachments
Athena still 5.jpg
Athena still 5.jpg (646.25 KiB) Viewed 28611 times
thrshrfn32
What is your main fetish?: My favorite fetish is strangulation, preferably by sleeperhold, or manually.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to join a community of people with a similar interest. This forum offers that community and will also allow me to keep an eye on happenings from Bluestone, who I find to produce the best quality videos for this fetish.
Referral: Through the Silk 'n Blood website.

Post by thrshrfn32 »

Hello, all. First time poster. Figured this is a good topic to start contributing.
Personally, I generally could care less about X-rated content. I am a fan of the protruding tongue. My favorite clips are probably Untrainable by PKF, starring Daphne, Dying to Breathe by Orgasmagoria and Club Dead's Death on Delivery.

Elements that would get a clip onto my favorites list are:
  • - Any kind of breathplay endings that don't cover up an actress' face (for the most part, I can't stand HOM or chloroform KO's)
    - Animated facial expressions that, ideally, include some tongue play, some drooling is also appreciated, though not too much
    - Nice sound effects like gurgling, gasping, etc.
    - F/F over M/F.
I also have a sub-fetish, which is beautiful, active hair. So if a clip shows a struggle where the victim's hair is swinging around, streaking her face, sliding around on the ground, hanging off a table or sofa or bed, etc., and is not cut off by the camera angle, oh baby!!! White Angel 19 is a Bluestone favorite of mine, mainly because it satisfies this criteria for me.

Elements that really annoy me are a constantly moving camera, male attackers whose actions distract from the female talent (I've bought quite a few clips from/starring Chris Brown, but he is the worst offender of this, IMO. His grunting usually prompts me to mute the audio), and strangling scenes that last less than 2 minutes.

Question: Bluestone, would you ever consider selling videos that only contain rushes of some of your work, like UKSG used to do? I would be very interested in those.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work.

Jimbo
Attachments
PKF_Untrainable_Daphne.JPG
PKF_Untrainable_Daphne.JPG (80.78 KiB) Viewed 28513 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Videos of the rushes? Probably not. UKSG had a bigger budget, because they were full scale movies. So, they would have enough rushes to fill a video, but I doubt that we would.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Strangulation is not my primary love BUT I must say that the table top scene in Athena starring Olivia was amazing!

I also enjoyed the upright strangulation in Supernova Prime Earthbound but that is more to do with Melody than the method of her peril.

So without trawling my Bluestone collection it has to be Athena a big hit with me
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

thrshrfn32 wrote:Hello, all. First time poster. Figured this is a good topic to start contributing.
Personally, I generally could care less about X-rated content. I am a fan of the protruding tongue. My favorite clips are probably Untrainable by PKF, starring Daphne, Dying to Breathe by Orgasmagoria and Club Dead's Death on Delivery.

Elements that would get a clip onto my favorites list are:
  • - Any kind of breathplay endings that don't cover up an actress' face (for the most part, I can't stand HOM or chloroform KO's)
    - Animated facial expressions that, ideally, include some tongue play, some drooling is also appreciated, though not too much
    - Nice sound effects like gurgling, gasping, etc.
    - F/F over M/F.
I also have a sub-fetish, which is beautiful, active hair. So if a clip shows a struggle where the victim's hair is swinging around, streaking her face, sliding around on the ground, hanging off a table or sofa or bed, etc., and is not cut off by the camera angle, oh baby!!! White Angel 19 is a Bluestone favorite of mine, mainly because it satisfies this criteria for me.

Elements that really annoy me are a constantly moving camera, male attackers whose actions distract from the female talent (I've bought quite a few clips from/starring Chris Brown, but he is the worst offender of this, IMO. His grunting usually prompts me to mute the audio), and strangling scenes that last less than 2 minutes.

Question: Bluestone, would you ever consider selling videos that only contain rushes of some of your work, like UKSG used to do? I would be very interested in those.

Thanks and keep up the excellent work.

Jimbo
Thanks thrshrfn32, or is it, Jimbo, thanks for your post I hope to see much more. We learn a lot from people's wants, it looks like there is a market for the victim orgasmic strangling but active hair is a new one so thank you for pointing that out, as for the rushes like UKSG, Blue has the last word on that, but we'll talk about it again.

Anyone else has an active hair fetish?
Attachments
WA 10 still 4.jpg
WA 10 still 4.jpg (781.72 KiB) Viewed 28436 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

rayman wrote:Strangulation is not my primary love BUT I must say that the table top scene in Athena starring Olivia was amazing!

I also enjoyed the upright strangulation in Supernova Prime Earthbound but that is more to do with Melody than the method of her peril.

So without trawling my Bluestone collection it has to be Athena a big hit with me
But why was Athena a big hit with you? Explain, was it because you thought the actress was sexy, was it the topless element, was it the Amazon costume? More details we need more info :-)
Attachments
Athena still 14.jpg
Athena still 14.jpg (593.22 KiB) Viewed 28435 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

The topless element did it for me, Director B, but also because the actress was very, very good and sold the whole movie.
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:The topless element did it for me, Director B, but also because the actress was very, very good and sold the whole movie.
Thanks for your comments xj900uk.
Attachments
Athena still 26.jpg
Athena still 26.jpg (626.89 KiB) Viewed 28343 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Just in case anyone has missed this awesome video!

Athena: Amazon Onslaught

Athena, an amazon warrior, comes looking for her lost sisters! Can even the Collectors stop this powerful warrior maiden?!

Trailer: https://vimeo.com/168946087

Link to buy:

Extreme version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=643

Peril version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=644
Attachments
Athena still 25.jpg
Athena still 25.jpg (632.78 KiB) Viewed 28266 times
Athena poster.jpg
Athena poster.jpg (671.47 KiB) Viewed 28266 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

The question still stands, what is the best strangling scene you have ever seen so far and why? This doesn't include mainstream movies or TV.

Anyone else wants to comment on this subject of their preference?
Attachments
WA 9 still 2.jpg
WA 9 still 2.jpg (737.01 KiB) Viewed 28259 times
strangler_tw
What is your main fetish?: strangle, hanging, pantyhose, stocking, boots
Why do you want to join this forum?: want get some information that different from my country.
you can also come to my blog
http://stranglertw.pixnet.net/blog
Referral: in google search "UKSG" and find here.

Post by strangler_tw »

Sexy Spies #3: White Angel

1st: I like it because the victim is strangled by stocking, especially is her own stocking.
2nd: The strangle method looks more real, the stocking stretch so long when strangling and into her neck.
3rd: Whole films are strangle fetish, very good. And I like victim's clothes also, wear the pantyhose is nice.

This film haven't HD version, what a pity.
Director B

Post by Director B »

strangler_tw wrote:Sexy Spies #3: White Angel

1st: I like it because the victim is strangled by stocking, especially is her own stocking.
2nd: The strangle method looks more real, the stocking stretch so long when strangling and into her neck.
3rd: Whole films are strangle fetish, very good. And I like victim's clothes also, wear the pantyhose is nice.

This film haven't HD version, what a pity.
Yeah, this film was shot a very long time ago and on DV tape. It was the very first White Angel Ep and it kicked off the rest, up to 19 now.

Anyone that is interested the links are below:

White Angel

Clip/trailer: https://vimeo.com/168483196

Link to buy:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=173
Attachments
WA 1 still 1.jpg
WA 1 still 1.jpg (479.03 KiB) Viewed 28217 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

The same question, what is the best strangling scene you have ever seen so far and why? This doesn't include mainstream movies or TV.

Anyone else wants to comment on this subject of their preference?
Attachments
WA 11 still 5.jpg
WA 11 still 5.jpg (556.79 KiB) Viewed 28140 times