Supernova & Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

twd32
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril. Supergirl, in particular.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I visit regularly, but I just have to register to comment on the new Supernova! :)
Referral: Probably search engine. Don't know. Been lurking for years.

Re: Supernova & Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer!

Post by twd32 »

As long as Melanie are in them, I'm up for all three (or four)!
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Or you have to mean M E L O DY !!!!!!!!!!! If she's in them all I'm in !!!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Both of these lovely girls are in this story arc, kids. So, no need to fight over the girls!

This is looking to be a 3-4 episode knock down drag out battle of the Novatonian super people!

Supernova and Supernova Prime tag team Doomsayer! There's lots and lots of action! This one will be EPIC!!!!!

Mark your calendars for the end of May. We hope to have the first installment out by then!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

If Melanie Dunne is expensive, Blue, why not hire her for her daily rate then shoot as much material as you can with her, to then put in future storylines?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:If Melanie Dunne is expensive, Blue, why not hire her for her daily rate then shoot as much material as you can with her, to then put in future storylines?

Doesn't make sense to shoot a bunch of unrelated cameos that I have to wait months to use. Why pay now for footage that I may never be able to use?

No, what we're doing is shooting a two day blockbuster fight between Supernova and the powerful force of nature known as Doomsayer! That can be released right away and at least has a chance of paying for itself. LOL!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

I'm a big fan of this new format if it means we get four consecutive videos with Melanie Dunne :) Are both heroines killed in the extreme version of each episode?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
xj900uk wrote:If Melanie Dunne is expensive, Blue, why not hire her for her daily rate then shoot as much material as you can with her, to then put in future storylines?

Doesn't make sense to shoot a bunch of unrelated cameos that I have to wait months to use. Why pay now for footage that I may never be able to use?

No, what we're doing is shooting a two day blockbuster fight between Supernova and the powerful force of nature known as Doomsayer! That can be released right away and at least has a chance of paying for itself. LOL!

Blue
Why not do what I do, then, Blue? Write/plan a story several episodes ahead? By knowing what the next steps are 'down the road' you can then shoot some additional scenes for Melanie Dunne then and don't have to invite her back (and pay her for another days shooting) at a later date?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

Blue
Why not do what I do, then, Blue? Write/plan a story several episodes ahead? By knowing what the next steps are 'down the road' you can then shoot some additional scenes for Melanie Dunne then and don't have to invite her back (and pay her for another days shooting) at a later date?
Ahhh, if only it was that simple :-)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Honey Badger wrote:I'm a big fan of this new format if it means we get four consecutive videos with Melanie Dunne :) Are both heroines killed in the extreme version of each episode?
Well, there'll be at least one heroine death in every Extreme version of each video.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

PEOPLE don't forget about MELODY !! There is a reason she is PRIME !!!!
Attachments
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 2.jpg
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 2.jpg (669.63 KiB) Viewed 16146 times
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

Disregarding actress affinity, I think that the episodic format for a single story arc is a great idea! I suppose I don't know the full details when it comes to the associated costs, but wouldn't this allow Blue to release more content from a single shoot? I have to imagine this would increase the amount of videos Blue has available while keeping production costs down which would theoretically be good for both producer and customer.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The Honey Badger wrote:Disregarding actress affinity, I think that the episodic format for a single story arc is a great idea! I suppose I don't know the full details when it comes to the associated costs, but wouldn't this allow Blue to release more content from a single shoot? I have to imagine this would increase the amount of videos Blue has available while keeping production costs down which would theoretically be good for both producer and customer.

Yes, there is some saving in shooting in this fashion, since we are all set up in a particular location with lighting, set dressing, costuming, makeup, etc. all in place, do not have to shoot an introduction to each episode, and can therefore shoot 3 episodes in 4 days, as opposed to shooting one episode in two days. We are trying whatever we can to save money while at the same time not sacrificing the quality of our productions.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Drum roll please!!!!

Dumdumdumdummmmm!!!

Tomorrow we begin the set-up for our 8 day shoot at our awesome location!

Here's the plan:
Friday, Day 1 - we shoot with Melanie Dunne as Supernova and our Doomsayer villain is introduced!
Sat., Sun, and Mon., Days 2-4 will feature both Melanie Dunne and Melody Sky as Supernova Prime joins in the action!
4 days of filming for the most awesome battle of sexy heroines ever!
Days 5 and 6 will be used to shoot "Teen Bat 3: Genesis", which will tell the story of how the new Teen Bat (Sassy) meets Dark Guardian (Oliva Sharpe) for the first time... a meeting that will result in the forming of the Street Guardians!
Days 7 and 8 will be devoted to filming White Angel 21 and 22!

We complete our shoot on May 12th and hope to have our first stills up soon thereafter!

Following this 8 day shoot, we will be filming two days of the Darkwing portion of this story arc! We told you that this would be a blockbuster without compare!

Get ready to have your superheroine world rocked!

Doomsayer is coming!!!!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Sounds great, Blue! Hope everything goes well on set. :)
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

No one has updated since the 4th so I bet there is some delicious stuff headed our way soon :)