Fallen Heroines Series (Extreme Endings)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Re: Fallen Heroines Series (Extreme Endings)

Post by Beowulf »

Nice job, Honey Badger.
I'm going to have to head over to the other sites you mentioned and give the rest of your work a look.

Have you considered a follow up to this picture where the villain is triumphantly holding the heroine's head aloft as her body lies beneath his boot?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I know exactly who that is on the receiving end!
Extra brownie point, Mr Badger, if you can have her killer playing football with her head afterwards!
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

Chet3488 wrote:Have you considered a follow up to this picture where the villain is triumphantly holding the heroine's head aloft as her body lies beneath his boot?
Very rarely do I create pre-cursor or follow up frames to character concepts as they're more of a proof of concept than an actual set and their purpose is to capture the exact moment a heroine is killed. That scene will be far from the last decapitation I render so I can possibly incorporate your idea into a future set to see how I feel about it.
xj900uk wrote:I know exactly who that is on the receiving end!
Extra brownie point, Mr Badger, if you can have her killer playing football with her head afterwards!
I figured you would know since you two have such a playful relationship. While I doubt I'm going to create a follow up image, I think you're going to enjoy the direction her requested set is heading (BTW I'm actually temped to have the avatar I rendered for you run her over a couple of times in an alternate ending)
I'm really happy with the way the environmental lighting turned out in this render
I'm really happy with the way the environmental lighting turned out in this render
Fallen Heroines - [Redacted] - Requested Set 02 - Something Feels Wrong.jpg (2.71 MiB) Viewed 6025 times
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

Does life imitate art or does art imitate life? In searching for an explanation as to why I like the things that I like, I've been reading a lot of well thought out and articulate discussions on death-fetish as a whole. It makes me wonder if my current death-fetish preferences were shaped by trends in the industry or if those trends were shaped by a growing desire within the community to see such depictions.
Standard fare
Standard fare
Fallen Heroines - [Redacted] - Requested Set 05 - Death's Embrace.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 5813 times
An explicit follow-up frame that occurs prior to acts which could be considered offensive to some can be found here. Don't click on the link unless you're okay with sexual violence. You've been warned.