Fallen Heroines Series (Extreme Endings)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Fallen Heroines Series (Extreme Endings)

Post by The Honey Badger »

Longtime lurker here! I've always been a consumer of superheroine peril and death material, but I've recently taken to the idea of contributing back to the community through an exploration into my own depravity. I got really into 3D modeling this month and I figured I would share some of the initial work I've done although I may refrain from posting the explicit or graphic content in this public forum per site rules. I would like to develop reoccurring characters and some semblance of plot, but I'm currently just winging it off of basic story premises with zero narrative committed to text. Anyhow, I still have a lot to learn with lighting and I eventually want to get into after-effects in Photoshop, but let me know what you think!
Our overconfident heroine is oblivious to the criminal's special bullets...
Our overconfident heroine is oblivious to the criminal's special bullets...
Superheroine Murders - Killer Confidence - Sapphire 01.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 25095 times
An unexpected outcome
An unexpected outcome
Superheroine Murders - Killer Confidence - Sapphire 02.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 25095 times
The follow-up frames probably wouldn't be appropriate for this thread.

Part of another set I did after swapping the character model and playing around with lighting
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 01 (Ultrawide).jpg
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 01 (Ultrawide).jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 25071 times
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 02 (Ultrawide).jpg
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 02 (Ultrawide).jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 25071 times
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 03 (Ultrawide).jpg
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 03 (Ultrawide).jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 25071 times
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 04 (Ultrawide).jpg
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 04 (Ultrawide).jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 25071 times
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 05 (Ultrawide).jpg
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 05 (Ultrawide).jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 25071 times
Once again, the follow-up frames probably wouldn't be appropriate for this thread.

*NOTE* Please let me know if I'm in violation of site rules and I'll gladly remove images or delete the post all together.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Superheroine Art (Extreme Endings)

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Honey Badger,

Excellent work! Thanks for sharing. Since this is a death fetish site first and foremost, feel free to post the death endings. If you're concerned that they are too graphic, you can email them to me first, and I'll either post them in order on this thread, if they're within the rules, or give you the go ahead to post them yourself.

My email is: ddgbluestone@hotmail.com

This is amazing work, especially taking into account that you've just started learning the program.

Thanks for giving back! I'm sure that many others here appreciate and applaud your efforts. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
RobertBaron
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines being defeated is my primary fetish. I prefer death scenarios just so these videos I buy have a closed ending. In terms of death strangulation is always good, although it is the easiest and most common death found in these fetish videos. Death by weakness is also good; e.g. Kryptonite. I'm also a very big fan of unmasking to make all defeats complete. Being beaten to a bloody pulp (ala Superman vs. Doomsday) and then having their neck broken while they're helpless and unable to move is a fantasy, but rarely executed well.
Why do you want to join this forum?: People keep posting their videos on various websites including multiple versions for different sites. It is extremely irritating. Most of the content creators seem to post on this board as to which sites get which versions.
Referral: I was a fan of Bluestone's Nicheclips store, but surprise he shut it down. So I hunted him down here.

Post by RobertBaron »

Love the work! I especially love that second picture. :clap:

I certainly hope this becomes an ongoing series. :approve:
The Honey Badger

Thanks for the feedback. I intend to continue this work into the future so you can expect more updates! I'm also still intending to develop re-occurring characters; however, our poor maiden of misfortune, Sapphire, seems to have made the line-up. Lucky for us, but unlucky for her. Here's a follow-up to the second set. I'm not quite sure I like the way this one turned out so I actually pulled the perspective away from the scene before rendering. One of the big reasons I want to get into after-effects in Photoshop is to add some realism to the blood effects. The actual fluid objects are somewhat limited in what they can do, but I'm currently working with what I have available to me unless I decide to get into creating models.
Add a little blood into the mix.  Okay.  Maybe a lot of blood.  (Possibly Graphic)
Add a little blood into the mix. Okay. Maybe a lot of blood. (Possibly Graphic)
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Watch Your Back 06 (Ultrawide).jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 25058 times

A follow-up to the first set. Slowly escalating the content to see what's considered offensive here.
Scene takes place after the villain has his way with the dispatched heroine.  Disposal.  (Possibly Explicit)
Scene takes place after the villain has his way with the dispatched heroine. Disposal. (Possibly Explicit)
Superheroine Murders - Killer Confidence - Sapphire 05.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 25058 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Thank you, Honey Badger! :clap:
I'd love to see all of your poser artwork in these sequences - hope that Blue gives you the OK so that you can post them up on here for us all to enjoy!
RobertBaron
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines being defeated is my primary fetish. I prefer death scenarios just so these videos I buy have a closed ending. In terms of death strangulation is always good, although it is the easiest and most common death found in these fetish videos. Death by weakness is also good; e.g. Kryptonite. I'm also a very big fan of unmasking to make all defeats complete. Being beaten to a bloody pulp (ala Superman vs. Doomsday) and then having their neck broken while they're helpless and unable to move is a fantasy, but rarely executed well.
Why do you want to join this forum?: People keep posting their videos on various websites including multiple versions for different sites. It is extremely irritating. Most of the content creators seem to post on this board as to which sites get which versions.
Referral: I was a fan of Bluestone's Nicheclips store, but surprise he shut it down. So I hunted him down here.

Post by RobertBaron »

The Honey Badger wrote:Here's a follow-up to the second set. I'm not quite sure I like the way this one turned out so I actually pulled the perspective away from the scene before rendering.
I very enjoy aftermath photos of a heroine's defeat. I like the idea of these next two pictures, but I'm finding both to be very dark, so much so that I can't make out the details. I understand you're still figuring out appropriateness in addition to using your toolset. I definitely think you can get more gruesome without setting off anyone's sensibility meter.
The Honey Badger

Hmm...  I just viewed the pictures from my mobile device and they do appear to be a bit darker than I remember, but that's probably on account of the brightness settings of the monitors on which I work. I used a lighting preset for the first set of pictures and removed said lights for that particular render.  There's something about moving the body under the cover of darkness that seemed appropriate and I wanted to check out the dome lights inside of the vehicle, but I suppose I could place a fixed light source on the ceiling near the rear to cast some light.  As for the picture in the second set, I'm probably going to revise that scene.  I don't think the expression on Sapphire's face truly conveys the gravity of her situation which is why I moved the perspective so far away.  Since it's the last expression our heroine will be able to make in this set since she's no longer amongst the living, I'm thinking I'll rework it to capture one of three options: (1) a look of shock, (2) a look of pain, or (3) a look devoid and absent of human life.  Once I'm satisfied with the look, I'd be more comfortable zooming in which should also resolve the lack of clarity and lighting issues.  Thoughts or preferences?

I get that my particular tastes may be a bit on the extreme side which is one of the reasons I actually got into rendering.  Are there people interested in seeing the sexually explicit side to the renders I create?  Most of it revolves around what happens to a heroine's body once she's 'unable to defend herself' due to coming down with a severe case of having been murdered.  I could start a seperate thread in the Video and Images section of the forum.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that content has to meet any sort of acceptability requirement.

Also, feel free to shoot me ideas as my ability to create images far surpasses my ability to work out a discernible story line.

Badger out
The Honey Badger

Here you go RobertBaron. I added a new light source towards the back of the vehicle to cast some light on the scene and also did some rough Photoshopping on the bullet wound before saving the image. The sensitive parts of our heroine are still concealed by the shadows so I don't think this would be considered explicit, but I'll post a sample of a toned down hardcore image in the Video and Image Share Forum. As a former lurker, putting my creations out there like this is all somewhat new to me and I'm trying to gauge community reaction before pushing my chips all in so to speak.
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Killer Overconfidence 05 (Lighting).jpg
Superheroine Murders - Sapphire - Killer Overconfidence 05 (Lighting).jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 24685 times
RobertBaron

Post by RobertBaron »

The Honey Badger wrote:Since it's the last expression our heroine will be able to make in this set since she's no longer amongst the living, I'm thinking I'll rework it to capture one of three options: (1) a look of shock, (2) a look of pain, or (3) a look devoid and absent of human life.  Once I'm satisfied with the look, I'd be more comfortable zooming in which should also resolve the lack of clarity and lighting issues.  Thoughts or preferences?
I think my personal preferences on a heroine’s lasting death face would go #1, #3, and then #2. #1 has attracted me because what’s captured is that moment they never saw coming, their defeat and demise. #3 is very commonly used, but it’s effective. Somehow the hollow shell of a formerly powerful heroine’s corpse is enticing. #2 might be last in my preferences because pain is a great expression up until the death, but the final moment of life should be something more philosophical. Something that captures their life flashing before their eyes. The times I love a pained final expression though are in death traps. A final fate that just utterly obliterated them before they could process what was happening.
The Honey Badger wrote:I get that my particular tastes may be a bit on the extreme side which is one of the reasons I actually got into rendering.  Are there people interested in seeing the sexually explicit side to the renders I create?
I know there is from me :yes:
The Honey Badger wrote:Here you go RobertBaron. I added a new light source towards the back of the vehicle to cast some light on the scene and also did some rough Photoshopping on the bullet wound before saving the image. The sensitive parts of our heroine are still concealed by the shadows so I don't think this would be considered explicit, but I'll post a sample of a toned down hardcore image in the Video and Image Share Forum. As a former lurker, putting my creations out there like this is all somewhat new to me and I'm trying to gauge community reaction before pushing my chips all in so to speak.
Excellent, I do like the brighter version of that picture more.
I guess for constructive criticisms, I would mention her hands. While I do love a strong rigor mortis, her fingers are a tad more cerebral palsy more than “I just got shot in the head”. As you play with lighting, I think you'll also experiment with shading, especially around the edges of light. The light should be fading out around the edges whereas right now everything is perfectly lit by the trunk light. That more spotlighted light would probably also enhance the tone of the picture. Just a couple of friendly thoughts, but disregard anything I suggest as I think you're on a good path already.

I’m certainly enjoying the work you’re choosing the share with us. I’m also a heavy lurker and you’ve certainly gotten me to come out to praise your work lest you disappear back into the shadows.
The Honey Badger

RobertBaron wrote:I think my personal preferences on a heroine’s lasting death face would go #1, #3, and then #2. #1 has attracted me because what’s captured is that moment they never saw coming, their defeat and demise. #3 is very commonly used, but it’s effective. Somehow the hollow shell of a formerly powerful heroine’s corpse is enticing. #2 might be last in my preferences because pain is a great expression up until the death, but the final moment of life should be something more philosophical. Something that captures their life flashing before their eyes. The times I love a pained final expression though are in death traps. A final fate that just utterly obliterated them before they could process what was happening.
I tend to agree with the order you selected for final facial expressions even if I was pleased with the expression of pain captured on the heroine's face in Test Image 02 found in the other thread.  Being shocked goes hand-in-hand with being surprised which to me implies the heroine was unconcerned or oblivious to her own mortality up until that exact moment.  The look in her eyes is one of terror as the veneer of confidence and determination is ripped away.  She has no choice in the matter.  Whether or not she's ready for it, her life force will be extinguished and the former embodiment of virtue, justice, and order will be reduced to an empty and lifeless vessel.
RobertBaron wrote:Excellent, I do like the brighter version of that picture more.
I guess for constructive criticisms, I would mention her hands. While I do love a strong rigor mortis, her fingers are a tad more cerebral palsy more than “I just got shot in the head”. As you play with lighting, I think you'll also experiment with shading, especially around the edges of light. The light should be fading out around the edges whereas right now everything is perfectly lit by the trunk light. That more spotlighted light would probably also enhance the tone of the picture.
Duly noted about the fingers.  I think the tense and awkward finger positions were appropriate at the moment the bullet was boring its way through Sapphire's brain matter since her body's nervous system would have been in a panicked and critical state, but I probably should have relaxed the hands shortly after the bullet smashed out the backside of her skull.  Am I offending anyone's sensibilities yet?!? In regards to the lighting issue, I think you're correct in assuming a spotlight would have worked better for the scene, but I think the problem ultimately comes from cranking the point light up to 200,000 lumens when the default value is usually set to 15,000.  I found that all of my adjustments under the 50,000 lumen threshold didn't seem to have a noticeable effect on the overall scene so my solution may have been a little heavy handed.  I'll consider this a lesson learned and will be actively working to improve my lighting technique in the future.
The Honey Badger

Character concept coming your way. Here's a one-off scenario featuring the latest heroine to join the series roster, Scarlet. Now that the render is complete, I'm not sure that I care for the heel height and platform on her boots as I find patent leather, latex, and heels over 4" to be entering stripper territory. As impractical as most heroine outfits are, I prefer the ones that draw attention to the female form while still retaining a level of class; however, if enough people like her current boots, I may choose to keep them or I could always swap them out with a similar pair assuming I can color match the leather with her top.

Side note, this image took 1 hour and 20 minutes to render on a rig with an i7-7700K, GTX 1080Ti, and 64GB of memory. It kept the CPU and GPU under full load the entire time. Suffice it to say, I will not be rendering any more scenes with fifty point lights and 2795 iray iterations. No Photoshopping was done to this picture.
Superheroine Murders - Scarlet - Character Concept.jpg
Superheroine Murders - Scarlet - Character Concept.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 24428 times
The Honey Badger

In discussing content with another member of the forums through private messages, I came to some conclusions and I figured I would share them here.  I’ve already gotten approval from Blue to post the graphic and explicit images found in the private forums, but I don’t think I’m comfortable yet with the idea of putting it all out there since the forums on Femme Fatalities have some spillover membership from Superheroine Forum.  I may be confusing the two, but I’m pretty sure I’ve even seen random polls and comments in Femme Fatalities threads that were in support of the heroine living at the end of Bluestone videos; that said, I’m not sure how those same people would feel about seeing a heroine’s body torn into literal pieces and eaten by a ravenous monster or dismembered by a hateful criminal organization out of spite for her and the ideals she stood for.  Believe it or not, the idea of offending people who frequent the forums is a legitimate concern of mine as there is no depth to my depravity and no end to this rabbit hole.  I have ultimately been desensitized up to and past the point of guro and gore. I may not like everything, but there's nothing borne from death and violence that offends me.  I will continue to post content depicting moderate levels of violence, but since I can't get a read on community perspective, I may just keep the ultra graphic content private and make it available to users upon request.  Having her head ripped off is pretty low on the list of worries for a heroine in my universe.
The Honey Badger

I spent a couple of hours today playing around with lighting and found that I'm still pretty terrible with it, but I figured I'd share the renders anyway. The first image is going to be part of a thirteen image set in which I try to piece together a non-explicit or graphic story while still keeping a death ending. I feel as though context is really important when viewing art so I plan to frame the images with a bit of narrative. I'm currently waiting for approval from Bluestone to post a sample I created using some of his intellectual property from his videos. Once I hear back from him, I'll post the image or something comparable to see if it's worth continuing past the current set I'm working on. I ultimately want to give my images a comic book feel even if the subject matter is dark. Feedback is always welcome. (1 hour and 25 minutes to render 4291 Iray iterations - I guess I didn't follow through with the whole not rendering any more complicated scenes)
This is the first image for the story I'm working on. Scarlet is about to have a really bad day. Also, I changed out Scarlet's boots for something with a slightly lower heel height and I think I'm okay with the current outfit.  Thoughts?
This is the first image for the story I'm working on. Scarlet is about to have a really bad day. Also, I changed out Scarlet's boots for something with a slightly lower heel height and I think I'm okay with the current outfit. Thoughts?
Superheroine Murders - Scarlet - Breathe Deep 01 (Ultrawide).jpg (3.68 MiB) Viewed 24198 times
The other image contains sexual violence towards Sapphire and can be found in the Video and Images Share Forum thread that I created. If you think you'll be offended, don't click the link.
AlbertC
What is your main fetish?: Superpowered women, specially with superbreath
Why do you want to join this forum?: participate, share my thoughts and know more about the productions
Referral: SWM

Post by AlbertC »

Hello,

I recommend the work of this artist. In this case the girl is the murder.

Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Wow... Interesting setting / characters there.. Quite impressive work for someone who just started 3D this month.