Fallen Heroines Series (Extreme Endings)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Re: Fallen Heroines Series (Extreme Endings)

Post by Beowulf »

Hello Honey Badger,
What software are you using to create these?
They are truly incredible.
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

Director B wrote:That's a good death pose Honey Badger, maybe we can have our actresses pose in those ways in our videos, what does everyone think, any thoughts on this matter? Maybe you can do some artwork with our heroines - Ultrawoman, Wondra, Darkwing, Supernova, Teen Bat, Wonder Kick etc in their last death throw pose and we can imitate it on our shoots. Next up is Darkwing so anything on this heroine would be cool. Thoughts Mr. Badger?
Thanks Director B. You all can just refer to me as Badger from here on out. While I don't have anything close to Darkwing's outfit yet, I wouldn't mind submitting some poses for your approval. Let me know the general crux of the story and any guidelines that I need to adhere to.
Chet3488 wrote:What software are you using to create these?
I use DAZ Studio and Photoshop to create these images.
The Honey Badger wrote:Since these renders take on average of one hour to complete, I try to squeeze the most out of any scene that I can
In rereading this sentence, it's somewhat misleading. I wanted to clarify that the rendering process alone takes up an average of one hour, but that doesn't include the posing and lighting aspects of the image creation.

Finished up two more character profiles, but I'm not really sure how I feel about the non-canon Supernova backstory. I'll post it for now, but may revise the description on my master file if I'm unhappy with the text. Also, Sapphire got a makeover and I've replaced her Iray skin textures in favor of 3Delight. You may also notice that her heroine form is wearing eye makeup now and I'm hoping it will add something to her lovely death stares! *EDIT* I re-rendered the final frame of The Spoils of War in order to see the death stare with make-up and threw in a de-booting for the hell of it. The de-booting was inspired by Bluestone's Supernova 14: On the Run which is one of my favorite Supernova videos. Keep in mind that the image is a render of the explicit version so don't click on the link if you don't want to see sexual violence towards fallen heroines. *EXPLICIT* The Spoils of War - Makeup Test w/ De-Booting
Say hello to Ms. Lauren Andrews
Say hello to Ms. Lauren Andrews
Fallen Heroines - Sapphire - Character Profile.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 15232 times
I wanted to include so much more to these character descriptions, but I tried to keep it as concise as possible.
Say hello to Ms. Kara Novak
Say hello to Ms. Kara Novak
Fallen Heroines - Supernova - Character Profile (non-canon).jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 15232 times
In the process of thinking about the heroine names, I now understand why Blue named his Supernova character Kara NOVAk.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Er, all the Bluestone heroines live in Edgewing City - still, love the artwork.
The Honey Badger

Director B wrote:Er, all the Bluestone heroines live in Edgewing City - still, love the artwork.
Thanks Director B. I actually didn't know that about the Bluestone universe.

I've been kind of busy the past couple of days so I haven't had much time to sit down in front of a computer, but I did manage to crank out this villain profile in what little time I had. Since I was also jonesin' to kill off a heroine, I incorporated the killing of a random unnamed heroine into the image. I don't plan to give much thought to these villain profiles, but I do need to somehow explain how the exceptional heroines of Empire City fall victim to equally exceptional villains.
Being the heroine on a villain's profile is not going to end well.
Being the heroine on a villain's profile is not going to end well.
Fallen Heroines - Falcone - Character Profile.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 15025 times
The Honey Badger

Whatever the medium, heroines are often portrayed as objects of romantic desire which got me to think about their own sexuality. I asked in a previous post whether or not a heroine needs to remain asexual in order to be thought of as a heroine, but I don't think the answer is as simple as yes or no so I started to play around with different ideas that were floating in my head. While it would be easy for me to render explicit images of my heroines enjoying the throes of passion, this exercise was more or less meant to be an exploration as to what are considered ideal characteristics in heroines and since no one bothered to respond to me, I'm not going to go through the effort of rendering and posting the remaining test images but you get the idea.

This image may or may not be canon depending on how you feel about the subject above. Here we see Scarlet enjoying some downtime with her companion as Julie. *NOTE* After one hour of rendering, this image was only 30% complete so I decided to cancel the remainder. Since it's only a test, I don't really care about the speckles or the poor resolution.
30% complete after one hour...  Nope.  Not having any more of that.
30% complete after one hour... Nope. Not having any more of that.
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Downtime (Romance Test - Render 30% Complete).jpg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 14955 times
The Honey Badger

I've been meaning to explore some darker death and sexual imagery featuring the heroines of my universe so I will be taking some time to finish up a custom set that I promised to a colleague and will then be working on material not suitable for either of my threads; as such, I will not be posting regular updates for a while. Those who have contacted me to receive supplemental content will be receiving a private message with a link to a Dropbox page where I will be posting the new darker content as it's completed (feel free to send me a message if you would also like access to my private gallery, but keep in mind that most of it will be graphic or explicit in nature). I do intend to return to this story concept sometime in the future, but until then, here's another villain profile to hold you over.
Yet another unfortunate unnamed heroine making her way onto a villain's profile.
Yet another unfortunate unnamed heroine making her way onto a villain's profile.
Fallen Heroines - Ivanov - Character Profile.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 14822 times
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.

Post by Beowulf »

The Honey Badger wrote:Whatever the medium, heroines are often portrayed as objects of romantic desire which got me to think about their own sexuality. I asked in a previous post whether or not a heroine needs to remain asexual in order to be thought of as a heroine, but I don't think the answer is as simple as yes or no so I started to play around with different ideas that were floating in my head. While it would be easy for me to render explicit images of my heroines enjoying the throes of passion, this exercise was more or less meant to be an exploration as to what are considered ideal characteristics in heroines and since no one bothered to respond to me, I'm not going to go through the effort of rendering and posting the remaining test images but you get the idea.

This image may or may not be canon depending on how you feel about the subject above. Here we see Scarlet enjoying some downtime with her companion as Julie. *NOTE* After one hour of rendering, this image was only 30% complete so I decided to cancel the remainder. Since it's only a test, I don't really care about the speckles or the poor resolution.
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Downtime (Romance Test - Render 30% Complete).jpg
Hey Honey Badger. I'll answer your question. I think its a great idea that heroines have a "personal" life. As a matter of fact, I always thought there should be an episode of some heroine movie or comic in which the heroine enters a relationship with a guy in her "normal" life. Then after totally giving herself to the guy she finds out too late that the guy she's been sleeping with turns out to be a super villain, and he was only "pumping her" (double entendre) for information.
The Honey Badger

Chet3488 wrote:Hey Honey Badger. I'll answer your question. I think its a great idea that heroines have a "personal" life. As a matter of fact, I always thought there should be an episode of some heroine movie or comic in which the heroine enters a relationship with a guy in her "normal" life. Then after totally giving herself to the guy she finds out too late that the guy she's been sleeping with turns out to be a super villain, and he was only "pumping her" (double entendre) for information.
That's an interesting take on the matter Chet. The emotional vulnerability angle is something that I never really considered since I usually prefer a physical vulnerability, albeit only during temporary lapses in judgement or through some sort of unfair advantage for the heroine's opponent. At the risk of ruining my perception of Scarlet, I went ahead and rendered an explicit version of Downtime for you. In examining the image, I still don't know how I feel about the cavalier attitude to sex. Part of me still envisions a superheroine to be morally infallible, while the other part appreciates how their own carnal desires make them more relatable. What's even more confusing is that I have no problem with them being subjected to forceful sexual acts, but I have some sort of moral quandary about willing participation. Strange indeed.

EDIT: Grammar
Last edited by The Honey Badger on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Thanks Director B. You all can just refer to me as Badger from here on out. While I don't have anything close to Darkwing's outfit yet, I wouldn't mind submitting some poses for your approval. Let me know the general crux of the story and any guidelines that I need to adhere to."

Well, she gets KO'd and knocked down a few times any interesting poses will be good, as for no one replying to your question, even though there's a lot of people on the forum, you have to understand how small this community is and the stigma this kind of fetish has, hence why people do not want to comment even if they do have a different name attached to this forum, but you can see that a lot of people has taken an interest in your work that should give you some comfort.
The Honey Badger

Director B wrote:Well, she gets KO'd and knocked down a few times any interesting poses will be good, as for no one replying to your question, even though there's a lot of people on the forum, you have to understand how small this community is and the stigma this kind of fetish has, hence why people do not want to comment even if they do have a different name attached to this forum, but you can see that a lot of people has taken an interest in your work that should give you some comfort.
I was a lurker living in virtual anonymity no more than two months ago, so I definitely understand the whole desire for discretion given the nature of the content, but it's still somewhat disheartening when I try to engage people in discussion and get little to no replies given how forthcoming I've been about myself. As to people taking an interest to my work, I've found that the artist communities at VoD and FN are a lot more vocal with feedback and criticism so I find myself frequenting those sites a lot more for creative insight. I figure the collective experience of their memberships will be invaluable to my growth as an artist and the content at FN is ultimately in line with my artistic vision. I would have no reservations about posting my most depraved images on their forums as even the most extreme violent and sexual imagery I can come up with pales in comparison to some of the content hosted there; in short, there's a level of comfort that I feel there (as it applies to sharing my work as an artist) that I haven't been able to find anywhere else. I will continue to post some of my content here for the time being, but I feel as though FN will be home to all of my new artwork given the creative freedom it cultivates. Having said all of that, this decision will not affect my support of Bluestone. I fully intend to continue purchasing all of the superheroine content he produces and I'll always be around to render potential poses for the heroines of the Bluestone universe. Speaking of poses, do you have any more details on how Darkwing is knocked down? Will Yvonne be laying on her back or face down? Will she fall forwards or backwards? Part of my creative process involves figuring out how a body would naturally lay given the forces applied to the body prior to a lack of consciousness.

I rendered multiple views from a scene I quickly threw together with Scarlet in a variation of the triangle chokehold. I posted them to a different thread, but figured I would also upload them to my collection of work as well. These images were created solely as an example of an interesting chokehold to help someone visualize the concept; as such, there is no written synopsis to the images, but the general idea was that Scarlet was kicking the guy's ass until he was able to permanently subdue the powerful heroine with a triangle chokehold.
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Triangle Choke Example 01 (Front).jpg
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Triangle Choke Example 01 (Front).jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 14419 times
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Triangle Choke Example 02 (Side).jpg
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Triangle Choke Example 02 (Side).jpg (2.66 MiB) Viewed 14419 times
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Triangle Choke Example 03 (Back).jpg
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Triangle Choke Example 03 (Back).jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 14419 times
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Triangle Choke Example 04 (Top).jpg
Fallen Heroines - Scarlet - Triangle Choke Example 04 (Top).jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 14419 times
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Love the chokehold. I also like the many "views" you use to illustrate it.
My only suggestion would be to have Scarlet's left hand desperately reaching for a weapon of some kind. A weapon which would free her and save her from certain capture, possible death... but alas the weapon is just out of reach.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

The Honey Badger wrote:
Director B wrote:Er, all the Bluestone heroines live in Edgewing City - still, love the artwork.
Thanks Director B. I actually didn't know that about the Bluestone universe.

I've been kind of busy the past couple of days so I haven't had much time to sit down in front of a computer, but I did manage to crank out this villain profile in what little time I had. Since I was also jonesin' to kill off a heroine, I incorporated the killing of a random unnamed heroine into the image. I don't plan to give much thought to these villain profiles, but I do need to somehow explain how the exceptional heroines of Empire City fall victim to equally exceptional villains.
Fallen Heroines - Falcone - Character Profile.jpg
Love this image. Don't want to be critical, but you asked for feedback. Personally, I love that your heroine in this video is bloodied. I'm always a fan of the heroine getting bloodied. My only suggestion would be that the bloodied heroine should be wearing more white. Instead of black boots, go with white. Instead of black gloves go with white. Possibly add more white (or silver) into her costume...maybe? I think that would make the blood pop out more, plus then you are also destroying her purity and whatever.

I might also suggest that instead of just blowing her away, perhaps he could be holding her head up by the hair, pressing the gun into her temple... then when she finishes begging for her life; When the fear, and the tears, and the regret all show up in her eyes... BAM!

Love your work.
Last edited by Beowulf on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

By the way, what are VoD and FN? I'd go there and check out more of your work, but this is the only forum of this nature I participate in.
The Honey Badger

Chet3488 wrote:Love the chokehold. I also like the many "views" you use to illustrate it. My only suggestion would be to have Scarlet's left hand desperately reaching for a weapon of some kind. A weapon which would free her and save her from certain capture, possible death... but alas the weapon is just out of reach.
I find the unnatural bending of the body here to be somewhat erotic given my admiration for the complexity of the human form. As to your point about the weapon, I can appreciate the implications of salvation being outside of arms reach, but I'm not sure it fits with the scene here given the heroine. Scarlet would never use a conventional weapon and even if she were to grab hold of something with her left hand, the awkward positioning would make it ineffective. She was pretty much doomed from the start. Since I've already modeled the scene, I'll render an image for you of Arrow reaching for an arrow to see how I feel about the weapon idea. Those images rendered quickly so I should be able to post it tomorrow assuming I don't get pulled into another project.
Chet3488 wrote:Love this image. Don't want to be critical, but you asked for feedback. Personally, I love that your heroine in this video is bloodied. I'm always a fan of the heroine getting bloodied. My only suggestion would be that the bloodied heroine should be wearing more white. Instead of black boots, go with white. Instead of black gloves go with white. Possibly add more white (or silver) into her costume...maybe? I think that would make the blood pop out more, plus then you are also destroying her purity and whatever.
I might also suggest that instead of just blowing her away, perhaps he could be holding her head up by the hair, pressing the gun into her temple... then when she finishes begging for her life; When the fear, and the tears, and the regret all show up in her eyes... BAM!
Love your work.
You never have to apologize for being critical of my work. Given the abstract nature of art, I understand that the opinions of those viewing it will vary immensely due to subjectivity. I'm almost certain that there are people who frequent this forum that detest my work given the graphic nature of it, but I can still respect their opinions. On to the discussion at hand. Your feedback thus far leads me to believe that you enjoy the emotional foreplay of the heroine's mental and physical anguish prior to the climax found in death. I can definitely understand the significance in that build up and the symbolism behind the visual element of the heroine being bloodied, especially against white clothing, but I also know that a reoccurring theme in my work is that of a confident heroine who dominates the fight only to lose it unexpectedly during a lapse in judgement or as the result of an unfair advantage to her opponent. I'm always open to trying out new ideas, but I also know where my preference set lies so it shouldn't surprise you if the majority of my work focuses on the later of those two concepts. On a side note, one of the main reasons I'm steering away from bloodying the heroine early in my sets is that I'm not terribly proficient with blood work in post so I rely heavily on assets within DAZ Studio to simulate blood. Although there are several shaders and bloody overlays, much of it looks fake when applied to a large area so I tend to avoid them whenever possible. Also, keep in mind that the rendered image is supposed to be a Villain Profile so it's a one-off scene which needs to convey a message. While I would love to render every image for every story that goes through my head, it's not really possible given the time commitment.
Chet3488 wrote:By the way, what are VoD and FN? I'd go there and check out more of your work, but this is the only forum of this nature I participate in.
My apologies for the short hand. VoD stands for Visions of Darkness which (amongst other things) is an online community that focuses on dark 3D art. While it's not specifically set up as a death-fetish site, the membership there is receptive to everything given how the fetishes there pair up nicely with death. In addition to engaging in thoughtful and meaningful discussions about submitted artwork, I believe that the technical experience of the artists there will be invaluable to my growth. FN stands for FetNoir which is an active death-fetish forum focusing on the harder elements of the genre. I not only like it for the artist community, but also as a consumer since every death-fetish artist I've even known and appreciated is active on that site and they post a lot of their work there. Check your sensibilities at the door though as you will not need them. Also, for future reference and for forum etiquette, you can edit a post within several hours of posting by clicking on the Edit button. It helps to clean up double and triple posts and makes the thread look a little neater.

I think I've reached my word quota for the night so I'll keep the remainder of this post short. Here are a couple of renders from a custom set I've been working on.
This image depicts a defeated villain desperately reaching forward in an attempt to find salvation through a weapon.
This image depicts a defeated villain desperately reaching forward in an attempt to find salvation through a weapon.
Fallen Heroines - Supernova - HeroDeath Custom Set 01.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 14247 times
Whilst Supernova thinks the figure is reaching for the gun and remains unconcerned, he's actually reaching for the container which contains a large Novanite shard similar to the one in Jailbreak.
Whilst Supernova thinks the figure is reaching for the gun and remains unconcerned, he's actually reaching for the container which contains a large Novanite shard similar to the one in Jailbreak.
Fallen Heroines - Supernova - HeroDeath Custom Set 02.jpg (3.58 MiB) Viewed 14247 times
The battle is about to take a nasty turn for our beloved heroine.
The battle is about to take a nasty turn for our beloved heroine.
Fallen Heroines - Supernova - HeroDeath Custom Set 03.jpg (3.52 MiB) Viewed 14247 times
The Honey Badger

I ended up creating another heroine based on one of the administrators at FetNoir per her request. I found working on this render to be quite intriguing. Since the heroine is the avatar of an actual person, I had a different connection to the character when developing her concept. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet, but I think the image turned out alright and apparently she loved it so I'm working on some follow up images. Random aside: I've pretty much abandoned the idea of doing substantial blood effects in PhotoShop until I buy an upgraded version so everything in this render was done in DAZ Studio.
Her name isn't [Redacted].  I renamed the file to conceal the admin's identity,  but anyone who frequents FN should be able to figure out who she is.
Her name isn't [Redacted]. I renamed the file to conceal the admin's identity, but anyone who frequents FN should be able to figure out who she is.
Fallen Heroines - [Redacted] - Character Concept.jpg (2.78 MiB) Viewed 14074 times