Bluestone Superheroine Members Club! (Save Money On Videos)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

vrrvvrrv
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get some discounts on videos
Referral: Through heroinemovies.com

Re: Bluestone Superheroine Members Club! (Save Money On Vide

Post by vrrvvrrv »

Sign me up please! Thanks.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it's just about midnight and we have 99 members, just one shy of the 100 needed. So, I guess I'll have to join and make #100.

Here's the final list:
Bluestone Superheroines Club (BSC) Roster:

Richpartist
The Honey Badger
dunnie1
rockastan05
YTJGabriel04
Mamooche24
alexabs88
twd32
Warfish
Rp21870
ec76 (from SH forum)
DrDominator9 (from SH forum)
Super heroine lover
xj900uk
Chet3488
DrMabuse (SH forum)
Foolish Mortal (from SH forum)
jobber100 (from SH forum)
philbert0
squidd82
t0mAc3
darthtacos
Bert (SH forum)
ripper1 (SH forum)
Ryan Hinto
Masmune (SH forum)
rayman
madcat17d (SH forum)
Godz24 (SH forum)
Rag82
LTerry
markmarr
Totallibertarianism
Sdrox99 (SH forum)
samb55
Unknownn (SH forum)
Night_Lantern (SH forum)
modal (SH forum)
16 Blueman52
tiberius
Dr Manhattan
RobertBaron
ludicolo66
drzod (SH forum)
wondergirlsupragirl (SH forum)
LordSnot (SH forum)
Kaneda73
cookiezan2
redking
strangler_tw
drdoom88 (SH forum)
HeroDeath
WilsonP
mcg (SH forum)
DaStrangler
jhsnuff
Jdd (SH forum)
Supergirl77 (SH forum)
bbsucks (SH Forum)
Dragon1 (SH Forum)
ricardo (SH Forum)
Henchman
OOAgent
jaykersh (SH forum)
vrrvvrrv
Judah (SH forum)
Bluestone
33 email sign-ups

100 total

Oh, and it's the last member, #100, who gets to meet all of the Bluestone cast of lovely ladies... and I have... and they're AMAZING!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

:clap: That time constraint really had me worried for a while. Talk about a nail biter.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, it was a nail biter, but the Club is formed and 99 people, plus yours truly, got in for free!

Membership is still open for others, but the cost is now a nominal $10.00.

Here's where new members, other than the first 100 free members, can sign up:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=856
StandardProductBoxBSC.jpg
StandardProductBoxBSC.jpg (76.53 KiB) Viewed 11624 times
We'll be sending Members an email once we've set a release date for the awesome "Supernova & Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer" movie!

There will be a $10 saving on that movie alone for all BSC members!

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

In my excitement, I clicked on the link prior to reading your post in its entirety and almost bought the $10 membership fee for those who aren't part of the initial 100 members. Are you aware there's a $1.00 shipping charge added on to the cost of new membership during check out? It says 'Custom Shipping (Test)' so I'm not sure if it's intentional or not.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Yay!! :clap:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

What will be interesting now is if we see the member's full version of Supernova Vs. Doomsayer up on a website or file share site, then we'll know there's a member within the 100 that file shares and is a pirate. :-(
DaStrangler
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.

Post by DaStrangler »

Director B wrote:What will be interesting now is if we see the member's full version of Supernova Vs. Doomsayer up on a website or file share site, then we'll know there's a member within the 100 that file shares and is a pirate. :-(
Yep nab those A**holes.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Thanx for confirming that it's all paid off and we got to 100 members in the end, Blue!
Say, as part of the original '100', do we get to meet all of the lovely Bluestone actresses as well?
philbert0
What is your main fetish?: i miss the old uksg videos and found them again here.
Why do you want to join this forum?: i want to see all of the hidden content you've mentioned
Referral: google search

Post by philbert0 »

xj900uk wrote:Thanx for confirming that it's all paid off and we got to 100 members in the end, Blue!
Say, as part of the original '100', do we get to meet all of the lovely Bluestone actresses as well?
Ha! That would be one hell of a membership perk!
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Although, I’d love to meet the incredible Bluestone Cast Members, I have another possible idea to reward the 100 of us who signed up.

Over the years I’ve purchased a lot of your videos; I have purchased just over 30 titles. So, clearly not the entire library, but pretty good support.

Anyway, there are about a half dozen or so more titles in your library I’d like to purchase.

What about a discount for members purchasing older titles? Perhaps, I one-time buy discount for members. Or, maybe a discount for older titles when purchased at the same time as the newer titles. I’d, personally, like to add a few titles to my order when I get the new Supernova/Supernova Prime vs Doomsayer films.

Just a thought, either way, I’m glad to be a member and am really looking forward to Doomsayer. Of course, I’m also looking forward to anything that has Melody Sky in it. IMO she is the hottest of the many hot women in the Bluestone universe. …. Or any other universe for that matter.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, meeting all of our beautiful actresses would indeed be a perk to beat all perks... but, alas, only the 100th member gets that perk!

Yes, hopefully, there's no pirate amongst the membership, because that would damage the Club immeasurably as well as the continuation of the Bluestone Superheroine Series itself.

As for the shipping charge on the membership, that blip has been corrected. Since this is not a digital download, the store assumes that shipping is required. So, I clicked the 'free shipping' button to delete the $1.00 shipping charge.

Well, I just saw some of the final effects from the Supernovas movie, and they are awesome!

We're aiming for this coming weekend for the release of the special Members' version through a location to be disclosed to members only. This version will only be available for a few days before the public version is released. I will send out an email to all members, but if you're not an email sign-up and your FF membership email is out of date, be sure to send me your updated email address and username to ddgbluestone@hotmail.com as soon as you can.

As for the one-time membership discount, I can issue a $10 credit to all of the first 100 members. It will take some time to set up, but it is a good idea. Let's get those membership perks going!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler

Post by DaStrangler »

Chet3488 wrote:What about a discount for members purchasing older titles? Perhaps, I one-time buy discount for members. Or, maybe a discount for older titles when purchased at the same time as the newer titles. I’d, personally, like to add a few titles to my order when I get the new Supernova/Supernova Prime vs Doomsayer films.
Discount for older titles is a great idea. I, too, want to add some titles to my library.

This will also help the club financially.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

There better not be any pirates in our membership group!
One kid screws it up and everyone has to stay in from recess!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Hopefully Bluestone has now taken on board some of the ideas and suggestions mooted on FF to catch the video pirates. Individually marking or 'tagging' each Superheroine movie sold is a good way to track them to see what pops up on a pirated site, hopefully then Blue and Mr B can trace the individual copy to a specific customer.