Bluestone Superheroine Members Club! (Save Money On Videos)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Bluestone Superheroine Members Club! (Save Money On Vide

Post by Director B »

Nyghtfall wrote:I want to support producers who never feature explicit sexual elements in their videos, and offer high production values, SO...

I just spent over an hour browsing your Super-heroine page on Google+, and was impressed with the promotional material I saw featuring super-heroines attacked in civilian clothing. I want to support that type of content while enjoying good deals on my own viewing pleasure, so I've joined the club and forwarded my receipt to Blue.
Why thank you Nyghtfall.

REMEMBER, TO ALL MEMBERS, IF WE FIND A COPY OF THE FULL VIDEO OR EXTRAS ON ANY OTHER SITE OR FILE SHARE WEBSITE WE WILL SHUT DOWN THE MEMBERSHIP! WE DO LOOK AND SCAN MOST OF THE SITES AND IF IT'S THERE WE WILL FIND IT. PROTECT YOUR MEMBERSHIP, PM US IF YOU SEE A PIRATE VERSION OF ANY OF OUR FILMS. THANKS
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Nyghtfall has a valid point, Blue. A ll your superheroines and also White Angels look extremely sexy in their civilian clothes and ID's - more of that, please! :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Nyghtfall wrote:I want to support producers who never feature explicit sexual elements in their videos, and offer high production values, SO...

I just spent over an hour browsing your Super-heroine page on Google+, and was impressed with the promotional material I saw featuring super-heroines attacked in civilian clothing. I want to support that type of content while enjoying good deals on my own viewing pleasure, so I've joined the club and forwarded my receipt to Blue.

Thanks for your support, Nyghtfall. I really do appreciate your longstanding support for our community and for the non-explicit productions that we have produced over the years!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Didn't you do a good strangulation of Danica a couple of years back (I tink it was one of the White Angel movies) where she was wearing a very sexy business suit, Blue?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Didn't you do a good strangulation of Danica a couple of years back (I tink it was one of the White Angel movies) where she was wearing a very sexy business suit, Blue?
White Angel 6 starring Danica.
Attachments
WA 6 still 16.jpg
WA 6 still 16.jpg (566.98 KiB) Viewed 13819 times
WA 6 still 4.jpg
WA 6 still 4.jpg (695.03 KiB) Viewed 13819 times
WA 6 still 10.jpg
WA 6 still 10.jpg (597.07 KiB) Viewed 13819 times
WA 6 still 17.jpg
WA 6 still 17.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 13819 times
WA 6 still 18.jpg
WA 6 still 18.jpg (800.22 KiB) Viewed 13819 times
WA 6 still 19.jpg
WA 6 still 19.jpg (858.5 KiB) Viewed 13819 times
WA 6 still 20.jpg
WA 6 still 20.jpg (926.2 KiB) Viewed 13819 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Yup, that is the one. Thanks, Mr B! :clap:
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

That was such a hot and sexy strangle.
All that was missing was her wearing stockings!!!!!! That is just a personal preference.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Well, we've now closed membership to the Bluestone Superheroines Club, in order to further prevent file-sharers from having access to members' packages.

Those lucky enough to have joined prior to 6:00 pm EST today will be rewarded with all kinds of special offers, including special discount coupons for those in the Club who have purchased our first members only movie package.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Thanx Blue, just got mine through the post.
sigk
What is your main fetish?: KOs & Limp Play
Why do you want to join this forum?: Usually just lurk
Referral: So long ago I've forgotten. Link from Silk'n'Blood, maybe?

Post by sigk »

Any chance the video packages for member can be purchased through Genre Video as well as Silk'n'Blood? You've converted me over to bitcoins.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

sigk wrote:Any chance the video packages for member can be purchased through Genre Video as well as Silk'n'Blood? You've converted me over to bitcoins.
Hi,

Glad I've converted you over to Bitcoins, but the Genre Videos software unfortunately doesn't allow for setting up this kind of product there. I will add a workaround in the Members Email this time though that will allow members to pay for their Membership Video Package through their GV Bitcoin account.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sigk
What is your main fetish?: KOs & Limp Play
Why do you want to join this forum?: Usually just lurk
Referral: So long ago I've forgotten. Link from Silk'n'Blood, maybe?

Post by sigk »

Thank you, sir. I appreciate the extra effort!
Echo419Alpha
What is your main fetish?: I like to see Superheroines getting physically dominated, beat down and destroyed.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to see Superheroines getting physically dominated, beat down and destroyed.
Referral: Google

Post by Echo419Alpha »

Some I'm confused. I noticed an earlier post saying membership was closed so on other file sharers get access to stuff.

Does that mean one of the members pirated? I hope not, cause I don't like all the explicit stuff. The soft core stuff is just right up my alley.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Echo419Alpha wrote:Some I'm confused. I noticed an earlier post saying membership was closed so on other file sharers get access to stuff.

Does that mean one of the members pirated? I hope not, cause I don't like all the explicit stuff. The soft core stuff is just right up my alley.
Our membership videos have NOT been pirated. It's our other videos that are still being pirated. Membership is closed now in order to protect our membership videos, because if one of our members file-shares, we'll dissolve the Members' Club permanently. We're hoping that all of our members are wise enough and honest enough not to file share, so that the Club can continue for years to come.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Is there any way you can find out which videos you sell (the specific ones) end up on pirate sites, Blue? LIke (say) attach an different e-tag to each and every one you sell, one per customer? That you can see if the movie appears anywhere it shouldn't, so know who you sold it to?