Bluestone Superheroine Members Club! (Save Money On Videos)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Bluestone Superheroine Members Club! (Save Money On Vide

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Is there any way you can find out which videos you sell (the specific ones) end up on pirate sites, Blue? LIke (say) attach an different e-tag to each and every one you sell, one per customer? That you can see if the movie appears anywhere it shouldn't, so know who you sold it to?
We do have ways to track down some of these file-sharers, and we've banned several of them for life from our sites, but more of them still pop up. We'll continue the fight and hope that we can keep the pirates at bay enough to continue producing.

By the way, in case some members haven't seen the notices elsewhere on this forum, the Member's email has gone out providing the early release info for "Darkwing 16: Mind Games". Check your spam filter if you haven't seen it yet.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Bluestone Superheroine Members Club! (Save Money On Vide

Post by xj900uk »

Yes I got it, thank you Blue, and managed to download it! :yes: