Updates For Superwoman: A New Dawn

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Updates For Superwoman: A New Dawn

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Hello again, Folks..this is Jimbo...Just letting you know that This tread will be used to mostly update all of you on when the costumes and props arrive and once in a moon blue an update on the crowdfunding for WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn Underwater Peril Fan Film Project...

Our first update to to let you know that both the "EVIL" Superwoman costume and the "Karen Luthor" Outfit arrived in the mail today along with the first 2 props as well which were 2 knife movie props..(All items are pictured below) Much more to come in the coming weeks...so stay tuned!
DSC03365.JPG
DSC03365.JPG (4.25 MiB) Viewed 5917 times
DSC03366.JPG
DSC03366.JPG (4.13 MiB) Viewed 5917 times
DSC03367.JPG
DSC03367.JPG (4.28 MiB) Viewed 5917 times
DSC03368.JPG
DSC03368.JPG (4.11 MiB) Viewed 5917 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Updates For Superwoman: A New Dawn

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Breaking News: Our next two props (kryptonite necklace and Police Officer Badge) for WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn arrived in the mail this morning. Much more to come in the coming weeks...so stay tuned!
DSC03370.JPG
DSC03370.JPG (4.12 MiB) Viewed 5784 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Re: Updates For Superwoman: A New Dawn

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

BREAKING NEWS: The Final prop has Arrived over the past couple of days for WON/MMP's Superwoman: A New Dawn Underwater Peril Fan Film Installment. They are...

1) Giant Size Shackle
2) Prison Ball & Chain Prop
3) Giant Size Syringe With Needle
4) Blood Capsules
DSC03442.JPG
DSC03442.JPG (131.31 KiB) Viewed 5605 times
props3.png
props3.png (3.62 MiB) Viewed 5605 times
So we are 100% complete with the props and Costumes for this film...In The meantime.. just a friendly reminder that WON/MMP's Superwoman: A NEW DAWN Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign NEEDS $1,450 FOR THE FILM TO BE FULLY FUNDED!!! The deadline is September 1st @ 2:59am ET/August 31st @ 11:59pm PT.

To make a donation/contribution to this new fan film installment, click on this link: https://igg.me/at/SuperwomanANewDawn/x/316902