Transformation request

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dangerman_1973
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine spinning transformations and hi-cut leotards
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a big fan of superheroines, since I'm a fan of the classic WW series, and I would like to share my thoughts on your videos.
Referral: Google Plus referral.

Transformation request

Post by Dangerman_1973 »

Big fan of Wondra. I'd like to request spinning transformations on future Wondra and Wondra-style heroines.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Transformation request

Post by xj900uk »

I think we need a new heroine completely. Either someone original, or else a rip-off sorry spin-off of someone like Psylocke. :yes:
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: Transformation request

Post by rayman »

I am always up for a good transformation scene and would love to have a Bluestone superheroine in a two piece outfit like Mindy Marvel
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com