"Ultrawoman 9: Vendetta" IS RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Re: Ultrawoman 9: Vendetta

Post by Falleen »

Director B, if there are orgasmic squirts (especially at least one with the catsuit), it's a definite purchase from me. If you do a WA episode with her in that suit and with the squirts, I will throw my money at you guys!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote:Director B, if there are orgasmic squirts (especially at least one with the catsuit), it's a definite purchase from me. If you do a WA episode with her in that suit and with the squirts, I will throw my money at you guys!
Well, you're out of luck I'm afraid because there are no shots when she's wearing the catsuit for us to add the effect. Sorry, maybe next time.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Ultrawoman 9: Vendetta - Starring the gorgeous Lynda!

Trailer: https://youtu.be/wYQlVe4MxFc

Release date: 22nd December
Attachments
Ultrawoman 9  Vendetta poster.jpg
Ultrawoman 9 Vendetta poster.jpg (735.73 KiB) Viewed 11951 times
Ultrawoman 9  Vendetta still 11.jpg
Ultrawoman 9 Vendetta still 11.jpg (576.83 KiB) Viewed 11951 times
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

A little strange that she's against a butt pat(or slap) considering what she has done in her other videos in the past :)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Ultrawoman 9  Vendetta still 12.jpg
Ultrawoman 9 Vendetta still 12.jpg (638.14 KiB) Viewed 11658 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Ultrawoman 9  Vendetta still 13.jpg
Ultrawoman 9 Vendetta still 13.jpg (693.84 KiB) Viewed 11518 times
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

This vid looks hot !! Love those boots !! Love in the preview where the villain calls her a bitch and that she's on her hands and knees !!!!!
The Squeezer Women
What is your main fetish?: Super heroines, bearhugs, chloroform, I could love look to a superheroine be squeezed into a front bear hug by a big burly man who enjoy her agony.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your stuff in silknblood.com and also I have so much videos, I want enter in the forum to share my ideas.
Referral: Google search

Post by The Squeezer Women »

I have curious, Director B but can you say me where the shot with dart do hit? let me guess..!
Attachments
dart.JPG
dart.JPG (34.77 KiB) Viewed 11442 times
All women want to be squeezed
Director B

Post by Director B »

The Squeezer Women wrote:I have curious, Director B but can you say me where the shot with dart do hit? let me guess..!
Nope sorry, she doesn't get shot there.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Ultrawoman 9  Vendetta still 14.jpg
Ultrawoman 9 Vendetta still 14.jpg (576.89 KiB) Viewed 11279 times
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Ok this helps the healing process !
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Next time I would like that you put back the strangle death fetish as you always did it before, otherwise I will spend my money on others producers that are doing the strangle death (they are lot in the market) even if Lynda my favourite actress is on display.

I don't know why the strangle death fetish is becoming less produceable in the bluestone superheroine production, in fact I always bought every release produced by this superheroine studio even shooting and stabbing because their actresses are HQ and play very well, but if the strangle death fetish would become rare in these productions it makes me less attractive in the long term.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

By the way, I'm looking for a huge sexy strangle death video in the superheroine market, I'm ready to pay it expensively and I hope to find it for christmas !
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Next time I would like that you put back the strangle death fetish as you always did it before, otherwise I will spend my money on others producers that are doing the strangle death (they are lot in the market) even if Lynda my favourite actress is on display.

I don't know why the strangle death fetish is becoming less produceable in the bluestone superheroine production, in fact I always bought every release produced by this superheroine studio even shooting and stabbing because their actresses are HQ and play very well, but if the strangle death fetish would become rare in these productions it makes me less attractive in the long term.
Actually it is because people & fans asked for variety. Everything was just strangle-only so customers started requesting alternatives, like shooting, electrocuting and stabbing (I've requested a gassing myself, but it's yet to be made). However I think you'll find that at least 50% of every movie Blue & Mr B make have a good long strangling in them somewhere.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Next time I would like that you put back the strangle death fetish as you always did it before, otherwise I will spend my money on others producers that are doing the strangle death (they are lot in the market) even if Lynda my favourite actress is on display.

Hi Totallibertarianism,

I don't know why you think the strangle death scenario is off the table. Nothing could be further from the truth. Not so long ago, fans thought that Bluestone Superheroine videos ONLY featured strangle deaths. It is a mainstay of our productions and there will be many, many more of them from us in the future, because it is my personal favourite death fetish!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com