"White Angel 23" NOW AVAILABLE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "White Angel 23" Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:I'll have to pass on this one 2 GORGEOUS women but none of what I like to see done to them :)
And I have to say ,even though I liked(but far from loved)the new melody video,I wont be buying the 2nd one with her unless we start to see the things I know more of us want to see.If shes not willing to do them then she may be not the actress for us after all.Sorry Blue but its the truth.
This is not really the thread to discuss other videos starring other actresses, but I have to say that I totally agree with Melody's decision on the custom. She did NOT reject every element in the custom and did not refuse to do your specific elements, but the final storyline and element list was just too much, looking to her as nothing more than an humiliating exploitation video. The case is closed on that unfortunate attempt to satisfy everyone in one video. It won't happen again.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
s8bv3rsiv3
What is your main fetish?: f/m m/f f/f death erotica
Why do you want to join this forum?: to be a part of a larger community.
Referral: lots of searching...this place is pretty visible.

Post by s8bv3rsiv3 »

Bluestone wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I'll have to pass on this one 2 GORGEOUS women but none of what I like to see done to them :)
And I have to say ,even though I liked(but far from loved)the new melody video,I wont be buying the 2nd one with her unless we start to see the things I know more of us want to see.If shes not willing to do them then she may be not the actress for us after all.Sorry Blue but its the truth.
This is not really the thread to discuss other videos starring other actresses, but I have to say that I totally agree with Melody's decision on the custom. She did NOT reject every element in the custom and did not refuse to do your specific elements, but the final storyline and element list was just too much, looking to her as nothing more than an humiliating exploitation video. The case is closed on that unfortunate attempt to satisfy everyone in one video. It won't happen again.

Blue
And if such a video were made, it's unlikely to satisfy most people anyways...seems everyone wants to see ONLY their specific fetish. And so everyone loses.
:p://darkfetishnet.com/group/166/
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

s8bv3rsiv3 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:
The case is closed on that unfortunate attempt to satisfy everyone in one video. It won't happen again.

Blue
And if such a video were made, it's unlikely to satisfy most people anyways...seems everyone wants to see ONLY their specific fetish. And so everyone loses.
Exactly! "White Angel 23" has loads of content that all of those fans who are not into just chloro and ots carry have been clamouring for. Of course, it won't satisfy everyone, but it will certainly satisfy those who have been asking for female vs. female action, catsuits, strangles, and many other well-supported fetishes! We were once thought of as a strangle-only producer. We certainly don't want to become known as a chloro-ots-only producer. Yes, we have produced loads of this kind of content and will continue to mix it into our productions, but we will never stop trying to satisfy everyone, not just the most vocal. Call us masochists, if you will. LOL!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Of course, Blue, the alternative option is to shoot lots of different versions of the same movie, each one incorporating different elements, requests and requirements. Then each person who expressed a preference could order their own particularly pleasing version of said movie.
Easy, problem solved!

Err, how much would such a movie cost to make? And time to make and shoot it?
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Blue at al,

Just of curiosity, do sales figures support the loudest members on this board? When someone claims to represent what "most members want to see," is that borne out by the sales?

I love these productions and buy as many as I can to support the project, even when they don't contain all my favourite elements. I generally like this community as well, but I'm also a bit damned tired of being assimilated into the "most members" category by loud members who do not represent my opinions.

LT
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

LTerry wrote:Blue at al,

Just of curiosity, do sales figures support the loudest members on this board? When someone claims to represent what "most members want to see," is that borne out by the sales?

I love these productions and buy as many as I can to support the project, even when they don't contain all my favourite elements. I generally like this community as well, but I'm also a bit damned tired of being assimilated into the "most members" category by loud members who do not represent my opinions.

LT
No, sales figures do not support the loudest members of this board. I think I did say in one thread. That doesn't matter we still try our best to please fans, but if we can't we can't.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:Of course, Blue, the alternative option is to shoot lots of different versions of the same movie, each one incorporating different elements, requests and requirements. Then each person who expressed a preference could order their own particularly pleasing version of said movie.
Easy, problem solved!

Unfortunately, xj900uk, this is not a solution. The cost of doing two many multiple endings would be too expensive and it would make marketing a horror story. We already have people confused with just two versions. If we had 5 or more versions, the confusion would be massive... but I know that your heart was in the right place in trying to find a solution.

I will keep making these videos as long as they are supported, and I'll continue to try to incorporate as many of the requests that I receive as possible. Remember, only some of the requests are posted here. There are other boards where other requests are posted, and then we get a lot of requests by email and social media too.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

White Angel 23 - Super Spies in peril!

COMING SOON
Attachments
WA 23 poster.jpg
WA 23 poster.jpg (567.05 KiB) Viewed 16483 times
WA 23 still 15.jpg
WA 23 still 15.jpg (549.42 KiB) Viewed 16483 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
xj900uk wrote:Of course, Blue, the alternative option is to shoot lots of different versions of the same movie, each one incorporating different elements, requests and requirements. Then each person who expressed a preference could order their own particularly pleasing version of said movie.
Easy, problem solved!

Unfortunately, xj900uk, this is not a solution. The cost of doing two many multiple endings would be too expensive and it would make marketing a horror story. We already have people confused with just two versions. If we had 5 or more versions, the confusion would be massive... but I know that your heart was in the right place in trying to find a solution.

I will keep making these videos as long as they are supported, and I'll continue to try to incorporate as many of the requests that I receive as possible. Remember, only some of the requests are posted here. There are other boards where other requests are posted, and then we get a lot of requests by email and social media too.

Blue
Yeah I know what you mean, Blue
It's a pity you can't have or make an 'interactive' type movie for the viewers to choose or select what they want to happen next. not sure if the technology yet exists to make this feasible, or, even if it does, how much the cost would be.
Director B

Post by Director B »

COMING SOON
Attachments
WA 23 still 16.jpg
WA 23 still 16.jpg (628.73 KiB) Viewed 16218 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote:
Totallibertarianism wrote:...By the way there will be a version without the squirtim orgasm ?

Yes, we will do a special version of "White Angel 23: Version 1" without the squirting orgasms. There won't be a new Element poster detailing this version, but we'll have this version available for those who dislike the squirting orgasm like Totallibertarianism. We will post the link to this version on this thread when the video is released on Friday!

Blue
Big Thanks Blue ! You will make my day !
Director B

Post by Director B »

COMING SOON
Attachments
WA 23 still 17.jpg
WA 23 still 17.jpg (722.19 KiB) Viewed 16092 times
Director B