Red Ribbon Strangler - The Series?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Re: Red Ribbon Strangler - The Series?

Post by ludicolo66 »

i am absolutely in particularly if sassy is in
DP2099
What is your main fetish?: asphyxiation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a fan of the various producers and I like the discussion.
Referral: I honestly can't remember.

Post by DP2099 »

Director B wrote:
DP2099 wrote:While I know a new Sassy video is a ways off, it would be a lot of fun to see Teen Bat face off against the red ribbon strangler.
That could happen, sounds like an interesting idea.
Perhaps the scenario could be like this: Clairvoyant or Seer is killed by the Red Ribbon strangler, who steals her Oracle-like database of all the heroines and he begins to stalk them one by one, surprising them in their homes or while they're on patrol. It could start with lower level heroes like Teen Bat and Dark Guardian- maybe even Killer Watt doesn't escape his wrath. It could build until he finally faces off against Darkwing and Ultra Woman.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Well, the RRS has killed a few Heroines - well in the extreme versions LOL! This could happen, let's see how much support we get for this.
Attachments
Dark Canary still 9.jpg
Dark Canary still 9.jpg (769.17 KiB) Viewed 7912 times
Blackbird Muffled Cry still 5.jpg
Blackbird Muffled Cry still 5.jpg (693.88 KiB) Viewed 7912 times
DP2099
What is your main fetish?: asphyxiation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a fan of the various producers and I like the discussion.
Referral: I honestly can't remember.

Post by DP2099 »

Director B wrote:Well, the RRS has killed a few Heroines - well in the extreme versions LOL! This could happen, let's see how much support we get for this.
Well, they way I'd look at it it would be an alternate track from the main BlueStone storyline anyway. :D
Director B

Post by Director B »

DP2099 wrote:
Director B wrote:Well, the RRS has killed a few Heroines - well in the extreme versions LOL! This could happen, let's see how much support we get for this.
Well, they way I'd look at it it would be an alternate track from the main BlueStone storyline anyway. :D
Are people going to cough up for this movie? Let's see.
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Post by gensmith117 »

That prospect sounds appealing to me for sure
Dude1
What is your main fetish?: Strangle!
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos are awesome!!
Referral: I was a member previously - I was Dude

Post by Dude1 »

It all seems very, very positive!! What do you reckon, Blue? Director B? I’d soooo love to see this, and it is brill to see how the idea is growing after 2 pages...
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

So, this sounds like an initially non-superheroine series, not unlike most of the UKSG videos. It would basically be about a serial killer killing sexy ladies and being tracked by a female police officer. This would be expensive to produce if done in Superheroine quality, especially because we would need to include another female cast member in every video, but we could produce one or two videos and see how it sells; however, we'd need to collect at least $2,000 to cover some of the costs of filming.

So, here's the proposal. We'll film a hot babe dressed in short skirt and blouse being strangled by RRS, and see if we can get Yvonne to play the lady cop who is tracking RRS. We'll call the first episode "RRS 1: The Beginning", and it will feature RRS's first known murder.

If you guys want this made, we'll need 40 contributors at $50 each, or 20 contributors at $100 each, or 10 at $200 each, or any other combination that adds up to $2,000.

One thing for sure. I won't be filming this one on spec... but only if enough fans who want to see it pony up sufficient cash to cover what would be a little less than a third of the cost, since this video would not really sell to our Superheroine fans, but only to death fetish fans. In fact, I may move this thread to the main forum, if you guys get the ball rolling here.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

OK Blue, as Emma G whon'T be around to make the nxt Wond raMOive, I@ll g et ht eball rolling with a $50 pledge.
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

If it's Yvonne I am in for 100.00
vcsanks

Post by vcsanks »

Who's the girl getting strangled?
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

I would give $50 if the sexy victim had stockings on, maybe being attacked as she left the office after working late alone!!! Dress making its way up her legs leaving the stocking tops visible as she fought for her life.
Director B

Post by Director B »

This could be a cool video and you guys have just started with the raising money thing, still a long way to go.
Attachments
Dark Canary still 5.jpg
Dark Canary still 5.jpg (912.35 KiB) Viewed 7615 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Anyone else wants this to happen? Now's the time to drop us a line on this post
Attachments
Dark Canary 1 to Catch a Predtor still 5.jpg
Dark Canary 1 to Catch a Predtor still 5.jpg (652.14 KiB) Viewed 7510 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I~d be interested, al though I@ld like to know who he@d be going up against. S assy from Teen Bat ser ies w ould be a good choice