Red Ribbon Strangler - The Series?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

LTerry

Re: Red Ribbon Strangler - The Series?

Post by LTerry »

If she could die face down in the catsuit and boots with some good body views, even just for a few moments before being rolled over, I'll chip in $100.
superman188541
What is your main fetish?: My main death fetish is anything include strangled/garroted/choked. (fatal)
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be a part of this amazing blog and I want to express my own opinion to films or blog owner's ideas.
I'm already a fan of this blog for many years and I did purchase lots of incredible films designed by Bluestone.
Referral: I find out this blog when I was trying to search some information about Bluestone's films on Google.

Post by superman188541 »

I hope Lynda could face up when the moment she lost her last breath, with extreme close-up views, so that I can see her facial expression and the red ribbon around her neck more clear.

And also hope there's lot of close-up views when Lynda being strangle, the more the better!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

LTerry wrote:If she could die face down in the catsuit and boots with some good body views, even just for a few moments before being rolled over, I'll chip in $100.
Done.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

superman188541 wrote:I hope Lynda could face up when the moment she lost her last breath, with extreme close-up views, so that I can see her facial expression and the red ribbon around her neck more clear.

And also hope there's lot of close-up views when Lynda being strangle, the more the better!
We will do one variation with face up in the catsuit and one with face down! The UW death with be face up!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

Bluestone wrote:
LTerry wrote:If she could die face down in the catsuit and boots with some good body views, even just for a few moments before being rolled over, I'll chip in $100.
Done.

Blue
Amazing. I'll wait for details about how we pay.

Thank you so much.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, guys!

Looks like we have just over $1,000 of the $2,000 minimum required.

Anyone out there who wants to support this Agent Steel/Ultrawoman strangefest?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Am i understanding Lynda will transform into Ultrawoman? If so ill contribute $100 more for a double debooting with her in pantyhose of course in costume
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

cs71 wrote:Am i understanding Lynda will transform into Ultrawoman? If so ill contribute $100 more for a double debooting with her in pantyhose of course in costume

You got it.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Thanks Blue
A request from my previous contribution for the small cloth rough chloro. Please emulate classic rough chloro from White Angel 10 when Danica was in a catsuit. Id like to see Lynda in that same position and scenario but unkike Danica not being put out this time cloth is re-applied to make sure Lynda is out after and before shes comes too. I'll add another $50 for eyechecks making my total contribution $350. Is all that good?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

cs71 wrote:Thanks Blue
A request from my previous contribution for the small cloth rough chloro. Please emulate classic rough chloro from White Angel 10 when Danica was in a catsuit. Id like to see Lynda in that same position and scenario but unkike Danica not being put out this time cloth is re-applied to make sure Lynda is out after and before shes comes too. I'll add another $50 for eyechecks making my total contribution $350. Is all that good?
Done.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

Throat chop in the catsuit and clutching her throat. $100
Last edited by Dr Manhattan on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
superman188541
What is your main fetish?: My main death fetish is anything include strangled/garroted/choked. (fatal)
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be a part of this amazing blog and I want to express my own opinion to films or blog owner's ideas.
I'm already a fan of this blog for many years and I did purchase lots of incredible films designed by Bluestone.
Referral: I find out this blog when I was trying to search some information about Bluestone's films on Google.

Post by superman188541 »

Bluestone wrote:
superman188541 wrote:I hope Lynda could face up when the moment she lost her last breath, with extreme close-up views, so that I can see her facial expression and the red ribbon around her neck more clear.

We will do one variation with face up in the catsuit and one with face down! The UW death with be face up!

Blue

That's fantastic, thanks Blue! And please let me know the way how can I contribute the $100.00 after the process.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Dr Manhattan wrote:Throat chop in the catsuit and clutching her throat. $100

Done.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

what would be fair for Lynda to be on her back while it is arched. Tilting her head back and looking directly into the camera behind her for 5 to 6 seconds during each strangle?
The Honey Badger
What is your main fetish?: Not Available
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not Available
Referral: Not Available

Post by The Honey Badger »

I’ll put $100 towards the general production of this video.

If cs71 is okay with the post-mortem removal of a single trophy boot, I would be willing to contribute an additional $400 on top of the original amount provided the following details are also included:
  • Use of Wonder-130 boots
  • Killer is male and indicates intent of taking trophy prior to removal
  • Death stare persists past the point of removal and is included in a single wide shot that captures a view of the entire body from head to toe
  • Killer leaves with trophy in hand