Athena 2 The RRS Factor - NOW AVAILABLE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Athena 2 The RRS Factor - Coming Soon!

Post by dunnie1 »

Fuck!!! that looks amazing, and Heather looks sooo HOT :clap: :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Yes, Heather is super HOT in this video!

The Contributors have all now been sent their download links which includes the two public releases, i.e. the Peril and Extreme versions, plus a special third version, an Extreme version that contains two scenes that do not appear in either of the public releases:
1. Heather dying with death stare on table then being pushed off the table to the floor where she lies with death stare fixed; and,
2. A double de-booting.

This is an extra Contributor bonus, in addition to the stills and 11.5 minutes of extra footage!

Now, aren't you sorry that you didn't contribute to this sensational production?

Here is the Element Poster for the two public releases:
Athena 2 The RRS Factor poster.jpg
Athena 2 The RRS Factor poster.jpg (874.73 KiB) Viewed 8350 times
Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
superman188541
What is your main fetish?: My main death fetish is anything include strangled/garroted/choked. (fatal)
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be a part of this amazing blog and I want to express my own opinion to films or blog owner's ideas.
I'm already a fan of this blog for many years and I did purchase lots of incredible films designed by Bluestone.
Referral: I find out this blog when I was trying to search some information about Bluestone's films on Google.

Post by superman188541 »

Can't wait to see it!
Last edited by superman188541 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vcsanks

Post by vcsanks »

I'm one of the contributors who hasn't received the link yet, how do I get it?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Heather Page says hi to all :-)

Athena 2 trailer:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/content ... railer.mp4
Attachments
HP.jpg
HP.jpg (336.53 KiB) Viewed 8273 times
superman188541
What is your main fetish?: My main death fetish is anything include strangled/garroted/choked. (fatal)
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be a part of this amazing blog and I want to express my own opinion to films or blog owner's ideas.
I'm already a fan of this blog for many years and I did purchase lots of incredible films designed by Bluestone.
Referral: I find out this blog when I was trying to search some information about Bluestone's films on Google.

Post by superman188541 »

Oh my goodness, this is the best film I'v ever seen from bluestone recently, This film really focus in strangle and the extra version's red ribbon part is remarkable as well, I feel greatful that I had contribute this one!

And I'm gonna contribute 100.00usd to the ''Athena 3'' if it will exist in future, hope I can see it soon!

BTW , Heather is really an amazing actor, the way she struggle and all the sounds she made during the strangulation, Spectacular!
vcsanks

Post by vcsanks »

Got it thnks
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:Hi All,

Yes, Heather is super HOT in this video!

The Contributors have all now been sent their download links which includes the two public releases, i.e. the Peril and Extreme versions, plus a special third version, an Extreme version that contains two scenes that do not appear in either of the public releases:
1. Heather dying with death stare on table then being pushed off the table to the floor where she lies with death stare fixed; and,
2. A double de-booting.

This is an extra Contributor bonus, in addition to the stills and 11.5 minutes of extra footage!

Now, aren't you sorry that you didn't contribute to this sensational production?

Here is the Element Poster for the two public releases:
Athena 2 The RRS Factor poster.jpg
Blue[/size][/color]
I didn't even know there was a custom for Athena, I have seen the current thread but where did the thread for this custom get posted?
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote: I didn't even know there was a custom for Athena, I have seen the current thread but where did the thread for this custom get posted?
This project started under the Red Ribbon Strangler Series thread as a Lynda Ultrawoman custom, but Lynda had to pull out. That's when we changed it to an Athena custom and cast an equally hot actress in the role! I love Lynda, and she is amazing, so she was hard to replace, but I think the contributors who stayed on board are very happy that they did. They got to see the amazing debut of HOT Heather Page.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Havin g seen the finished product, yes I can confirm that Heather Page is vrery, very hot, and also that WW type costume I s just a wee bit too small for her!!

I suggest Blue, that why you've got the chance, you bop her ov er th e head and lock her in your own personal bedroom closet-harem, s o that you can use her aga in s everal times in her own series!!"`
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Dang... Heather is ssssmoking hot, Blue! What and incredible casting and fortunate people we are to have her on board. I'm excited to see the video's release to see her performance.

I'm sure you're already planning to do more work with her. I'd love to contribute to a video with her in main role if I could squeeze some of my elements in there.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Athena 2 The RRS Factor Coming Soon!

Here is the link for the Athena 2 trailer:
Attachments
Athena 2 The RRS Factor still 18.jpg
Athena 2 The RRS Factor still 18.jpg (614.66 KiB) Viewed 8003 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Thanks for the info Blue I would probably have contributed if I had known. I did not read the thread as it was titled like a question about The Red Ribbon Strangler
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Rayman, i did create a new thread for a potential Athena custom. Go ahead and contribute to get the next one made
Director B

Post by Director B »

Athena 2 The RRS Factor Coming Soon!

Here is the link for the Athena 2 trailer:
Attachments
Athena 2 The RRS Factor still 19.jpg
Athena 2 The RRS Factor still 19.jpg (729.03 KiB) Viewed 7669 times