New Ultrawoman Group Custom!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: New Ultrawoman Group Custom!

Post by Bluestone »

msw762 wrote:I will pledge $300 for a two handed manual strangulation of UW by Nightshade. If Lynda can arch her neck that would be great. Maybe throw in the protruding tongue?

Sounds good to me. Consider it added. We're now at $1,300... almost halfway there!
Lizardude wrote:I always liked the idea of the bracelet transformation. Which other videos does that happen in?

It happens in just about every Ultrawoman video, plus lots of our other Amazon videos! Check out the Element posters that we post for each video release.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Blue
Hope tbis is not a budget issue but id rather have the male villain do the rough chloro scenes. Im thinking the henchman is with Nightshade. He first chloros her in civies before Nightshade makes her entrance. Then Nightshade has him chloro her in costume then she takes the bracelets while unconscious. Lastly he turns on Nightshade when shes in costume and chloros her in the peril version. Please confirm
Thanks
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

cs71 wrote:Blue
Hope tbis is not a budget issue but id rather have the male villain do the rough chloro scenes. Im thinking the henchman is with Nightshade. He first chloros her in civies before Nightshade makes her entrance. Then Nightshade has him chloro her in costume then she takes the bracelets while unconscious. Lastly he turns on Nightshade when shes in costume and chloros her in the peril version. Please confirm
Thanks
Huge budget problem! Adding the extra actor adds $450 to the budget, plus it makes the storyline unworkable. Remember, we last saw Nightshade killed. Therefore, she cannot simply arrive with the henchman. She has to revive, and preferably on screen. Then, if the henchman does all of the chloroforming, we won't be getting much girl on girl action. We might as well cut Nightshade out of this one and simply have Lynda vs. a male opponent.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cs71

No death fetish

Post by cs71 »

Ok Blue
Understood and I'll stick with it. Just want to make sure they can both do the rougher chloro scenes.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

cs71 wrote:Ok Blue
Understood and I'll stick with it. Just want to make sure they can both do the rougher chloro scenes.
I'm sure they can. Most of the work for those scenes is done by the victim, not the attacker.

If we get someone to pay for a bearhug or carry, we may bring in a male for a short time and have him do at least one of the chloros, but otherwise it makes no sense to incur that extra cost.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

Put me down for 100.00, neck chop, falls to her knees, another chop to her throat and she has spasms on the floor.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
cs71 wrote:Blue
Thanks
Huge budget problem! Adding the extra actor adds $450 to the budget, plus it makes the storyline unworkable. Remember, we last saw Nightshade killed. Therefore, she cannot simply arrive with the henchman. She has to revive, and preferably on screen. Then, if the henchman does all of the chloroforming, we won't be getting much girl on girl action. We might as well cut Nightshade out of this one and simply have Lynda vs. a male opponent.

Blue
A cheap and easy w ay round this, Blue would be to e xplain the new Nightshade a s a clone, that the 7th Sancutm have per fected the process, or perhaps a synthetic/artificial human grown from the orogiinal Nightsade@s DNA?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

markmarr wrote:Put me down for 100.00, neck chop, falls to her knees, another chop to her throat and she has spasms on the floor.
Got it! In civies or costume?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

Civies
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Ultrawoman - Lynda Custom.

I ask for a painful garotte strangle death as you did in the "Origin" and Natasha custom, I will put 200 $ for it.

And What about to make a F VS F in this one ?

How much for a F VS F as you did in the natasha custom (masked villainess) blue ?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Ultrawoman - Lynda Custom.

I ask for a painful garotte strangle death as you did in the "Origin" and Natasha custom, I will put 200 $ for it.

And What about to make a F VS F in this one ?

How much for a F VS F as you did in the natasha custom (masked villainess) blue ?
I have Nightshade as a possibility for this one. So, no mask, but she can certainly mix it up with Lynda! $100 will guarantee the f vs. f element, and the $200 will get you the painful garotte strangle death.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

markmarr and I have similar taste so he covered my element. I'll add $100 towards the cause, maybe use it to lock in the f v f element.
cs71

No death fetish

Post by cs71 »

Where are the Ots and cradle carry fans? Two gorgeous women in WW costumes. We should be alot closer by now.
Lets get this one done!
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Cant do anything during the Christmas season,after the new year(tax time)then I can for sure.Good question,I cant be the only ots carry fan out there. :eek:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, we seem to have stalled!

Let's see... We're offering Lynda, plus another sexy lady playing the villainess, and both end up wearing the Amazon costume, plus we have Lynda being attacked in short skirt and high heels, and we can add to this mix your favourite element. So, explain to me again why this video is not yet fully funded?

Here are a few pics from one of our other Lynda Ultrawoman group customs. This is the type of sexy, quality production that we're talking about...
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 3.jpg
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 3.jpg (985.28 KiB) Viewed 6252 times
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 9.jpg
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 9.jpg (827.1 KiB) Viewed 6252 times
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 22.jpg
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 22.jpg (677.64 KiB) Viewed 6252 times
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 6.jpg
Ultrawoman 11 The Origin still 6.jpg (686.68 KiB) Viewed 6252 times
Buy yourself the best Christmas present ever... a Contributor's Package of an awesome new Lynda Ultrawoman video containing your special element!

Blue[/color][/size]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com