A question to our fans

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

A question to our fans

Post by Director B »

Hi all, what kind of peril would you like to see more of in our Bluestone productions? Drop us a line on your thoughts.
Attachments
Dark Canary still 1.jpg
Dark Canary still 1.jpg (933.07 KiB) Viewed 8255 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: A question to our fans

Post by xj900uk »

Wha t w ould I like to see? Death by dunk-drowning please! :excited:
More of? More head shots please! :love:
Wh at would I like you t o try - death by gassing if you can (I@ve discussed this with Mr B in the past)
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

Throatlift Peril, especially on Sassy or the new actress (her name escapes me)!!
Lurkndog
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Post by Lurkndog »

Costume stealing and identity theft. Particularly when characters are replaced in their real identities in addition to their superheroine identities.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I dont think knockout gas and darts are used enough.I think it can be hot when a heroine is struggling to stay awake but in the end passes out.And MORE OTS CARRIES please :D
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

I would like to see them tied up ! Like batgirl was when she was rolling around on the ground !!! :yes: :yes:
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

#1: Topless multistabbing.
#2: Topless multishooting.

BTW, nice job with Yvonne in WA25. First overkill stabbing I've seen here. Well done.

T.
Director B

Post by Director B »

dunk-drowning I don't think we'll ever do - sorry

Thanks, everyone for your comments
Attachments
Supernova 6 Worlds Finest still 9.jpg
Supernova 6 Worlds Finest still 9.jpg (725.4 KiB) Viewed 7988 times
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

OK Direct r B. :frown: Well a t least ple ad with Blue to consider the gassing s cenarios we@ve discussed over the last coup le of years.
He did come close to I t in a Dark Wing movie with Yvonne no t so long ago
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

tiberius wrote:#1: Topless multistabbing.
#2: Topless multishooting.

BTW, nice job with Yvonne in WA25. First overkill stabbing I've seen here. Well done.

T.
I feel the same as Tiberius here, as usual. Except; topless or not, both work well for me.
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:OK Direct r B. :frown: Well a t least ple ad with Blue to consider the gassing s cenarios we@ve discussed over the last coup le of years.
We did a Gassing death in the Bounty Huntress video. Did you not see that one? There wasn't a call for us to do it again but if people want it we'll do it!
Attachments
Bounty Huntress still 8.jpg
Bounty Huntress still 8.jpg (476.56 KiB) Viewed 7896 times
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

strangling of course but the use of gas and also a taser would be a good idea sometime.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:OK Direct r B. :frown: Well a t least ple ad with Blue to consider the gassing s cenarios we@ve discussed over the last coup le of years.
We did a Gassing death in the Bounty Huntress video. Did you not see that one? There wasn't a call for us to do it again but if people want it we'll do it!
Thanks Dir B but the one I am think I in g of in vovled a gas mask. Blu e did o something sim ilar in a Dark Wing movie r ecently with Yvonnne that was immensely erotic.
Echo419Alpha
What is your main fetish?: I like to see Superheroines getting physically dominated, beat down and destroyed.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to see Superheroines getting physically dominated, beat down and destroyed.
Referral: Google

Post by Echo419Alpha »

Personally, I’m a “punch and slap” kind of guy. I’m down for strangulation and stabbing and shooting, but NOTHING gets me to buy faster than a good punch fest. Slaps just add to the whole “defeated heroine” aspect.

Punches are best when they’re not 5 seconds apart either, so like punch, punch, punch, punch, heroine counters, villain punches some more, etc.

Bonus points if the rapid punches are with the heroine against a wall, post, pillar, etc.

Belly and face punches are both equally stimulating.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Echo419Alpha wrote:Personally, I’m a “punch and slap” kind of guy. I’m down for strangulation and stabbing and shooting, but NOTHING gets me to buy faster than a good punch fest. Slaps just add to the whole “defeated heroine” aspect.

Punches are best when they’re not 5 seconds apart either, so like punch, punch, punch, punch, heroine counters, villain punches some more, etc.

Bonus points if the rapid punches are with the heroine against a wall, post, pillar, etc.

Belly and face punches are both equally stimulating.
What everyone has to understand is that we use glamour models not actresses and what should be a few days of fight rehearsals before production turns into learning on the day. Of course, extra days of fight rehearsals will cost, hence why the fight are like they are.