A question to our fans

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

msw762
What is your main fetish?: Female on female hand strangulation. Two on one strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To review and discuss Bluestone products.
Referral: Search engine

Re: A question to our fans

Post by msw762 »

I’m a strangulation and neck fetish fan and you guys do a great job. I would like to see more double teams, preferably with two females. I know this involves more $$$ so that’s why I don’t expect it often. Also, have you ever thought about a vampire character? Not a “Dracula” vampire but more of a vampire created to battle our heroines. Of course the vampire would need to be female and deliver several bites to her victims to sap the superhero strength. Sexy.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

As always rough chloroform knockouts and decent length cradle carrys, I would also like to see more clear gas mask knockouts as used in wonder kick, I have really liked the eye checks and would like to see more!
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

I always seek bare handed strangulation (two handed) in your peril list and that's the one for me.
Echo419Alpha
What is your main fetish?: I like to see Superheroines getting physically dominated, beat down and destroyed.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like to see Superheroines getting physically dominated, beat down and destroyed.
Referral: Google

Post by Echo419Alpha »

Director B wrote:
Echo419Alpha wrote:Personally, I’m a “punch and slap” kind of guy. I’m down for strangulation and stabbing and shooting, but NOTHING gets me to buy faster than a good punch fest. Slaps just add to the whole “defeated heroine” aspect.

Punches are best when they’re not 5 seconds apart either, so like punch, punch, punch, punch, heroine counters, villain punches some more, etc.

Bonus points if the rapid punches are with the heroine against a wall, post, pillar, etc.

Belly and face punches are both equally stimulating.
What everyone has to understand is that we use glamour models not actresses and what should be a few days of fight rehearsals before production turns into learning on the day. Of course, extra days of fight rehearsals will cost, hence why the fight are like they are.

I was just simply answering the question.......
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Echo419Alpha wrote:
Director B wrote:
Echo419Alpha wrote:Personally, I’m a “punch and slap” kind of guy. I’m down for strangulation and stabbing and shooting, but NOTHING gets me to buy faster than a good punch fest. Slaps just add to the whole “defeated heroine” aspect.

Punches are best when they’re not 5 seconds apart either, so like punch, punch, punch, punch, heroine counters, villain punches some more, etc.

Bonus points if the rapid punches are with the heroine against a wall, post, pillar, etc.

Belly and face punches are both equally stimulating.
What everyone has to understand is that we use glamour models not actresses and what should be a few days of fight rehearsals before production turns into learning on the day. Of course, extra days of fight rehearsals will cost, hence why the fight are like they are.

I was just simply answering the question.......
Yeah I know and we do really appreciate it, I wanted to explain why there are sometimes punches, as you put it, 5-second apart in our videos which I did.