Wonder Woman Defeated from Sleepy Superheroines

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

drsleepy
What is your main fetish?: I like superheroines knocked out and carried using chloroform, sleeping gas and head KO's.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to participate in the community and promote my website, sleepysuperheroines.com
Referral: Search Engine

Wonder Woman Defeated from Sleepy Superheroines

Post by drsleepy »

Trickster has kidnapped General Blankenshipp to lure Wonder Woman so he can capture her and hypnotize her into doing his bidding. Wonder Woman arrives and is soon captured by the sneaky Trickster. What follows is a non-stop parade of knockouts for the overmatched Amazon including an homage to the classic Fausta episode of the classic TV series with Lynda Carter. Can Wonder Woman defeat the Trickster? Find out in this episode.

More info and buy it here: http://sleepysuperheroines.com/wonder-woman-defeated/

cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Re: Wonder Woman Defeated from Sleepy Superheroines

Post by cs71 »

Absolutely one of the best WW chloro sleepy video. Misty is hot! I highly recommend this video. Very well done Dr Sleepy!
drsleepy
What is your main fetish?: I like superheroines knocked out and carried using chloroform, sleeping gas and head KO's.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to participate in the community and promote my website, sleepysuperheroines.com
Referral: Search Engine

Re: Wonder Woman Defeated from Sleepy Superheroines

Post by drsleepy »

cs71 wrote:Absolutely one of the best WW chloro sleepy video. Misty is hot! I highly recommend this video. Very well done Dr Sleepy!
Thanks, cs71. What a great compliment!