Athena's new adventures (Group Custom)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Tyler durdin
What is your main fetish?: Strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: To leave comments/suggestions
Referral: Happened upon it

Re: Athena's new adventures

Post by Tyler durdin »

If the white angel is the route this takes, I'd be willing to offer $200 for a fvf at some point, with the villain using the wristwatch garrote method from "A Vengeful Visitation". And another $50 to make it a painful strangulation.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, Heather isn't comfortable with the bikini WA scenario. So, let's get back to the topic of this thread.

Who is willing to contribute to an Athena video starring Heather Page where she wears the standard Athena costume?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Does that also mean that a bellybare outift isn't possible? :(
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Im down as a contributor but I never said I would,and cant until tax time and even then only for a Natasha or Melody video.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Svarty wrote:Does that also mean that a bellybare outift isn't possible? :(
Yes. It appears so.

Rich, I don't have you down as a contributor. So, not to worry.

We are looking for contributors for an Athena video, but if no interest is shown soon, we'll move on to another project.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Svarty
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work

Post by Svarty »

Damn, bad news :( I would put my 100$ contribution into a neck stabbing scene then. I'll post a few details asap!
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

She is VERY lovely yes,but for me its the Natasha and Melody show :love: :love: :clap: :clap:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey all, check out the new thread entitled,"White Angel (Group Custom) with Heather Page in bikini!" Heather has re-considered doing this WA video, on certain understandable conditions. So, please re-post any bikini and White Angel requests on that thread.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it looks like the White Angel thread has died, and both Heather and I are getting impatient with the progress on these two potential projects. Therefore, we are cancelling the Heather Page White Angel project for now. I think the problem was not just the bikini, but the early death scenes that were first raised on this Athena custom thread, i.e. the stabbing and headshot in bikini. Accordingly, since tho White Angel project seems to have stagnated, I am proposing the following revised Athena custom project in order to try to get at least one Heather custom done...

Heather, in her secret identity, is dressed in bikini when she is attacked by a villain who has traced Athena to her location. She fights in her bikini for a while, then transforms into Athena to finish the fight and be chloroformed, killed, whatever elements are paid for, while in her Athena costume. There will be no physical contact, i.e. wrestling, strangling, chloroforming, etc. while she's in the bikini, only punches and such. While in her Athena costume, all of these usual elements will be permitted. Hopefully, this scenario will appeal to a wider audience than the ill-fated White Angel scenario. We will need some pledges renewed here, i.e. someone to pay for the bikini element and the bikini costuming itself. So, lets' get this custom done, guys!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Athena's new adventures (Group Custom)

Post by xj900uk »

WelL I've requested the bikini, Blue, so I will pledge $100 for it to get the ball rolling, even if she is only in it a t the beginning of the video.
Svarty

Re: Athena's new adventures (Group Custom)

Post by Svarty »

I would add my 100$ contribution
again for the neck stabbing I requested but in her shoulder free Athena costume and remove my bikini belly stabbing contribution because I guess it doesnt make sense to stab her in the bikini before the transformation, right? If it helps to get this group custom done I would also remove my stabbing contributions entirely, if the stabbing keeps potential contributors away from this custom.