White Angel (Group Custom) with Heather Page in bikini!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

White Angel (Group Custom) with Heather Page in bikini!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys,

Heather has re-considered and will agree to wearing a bikini at the start of a White Angel custom, assuming there is no body to body contact with the male enemy agent.

So, for those who requested a bikini on the Athena thread, please repost your pledges here. Plus we need $3,000 worth of pledges to get this one done, plus the cost of the bikini. Perhaps, someone who wants to see Heather's rocking body in a bikini can suggest the bikini that would be agreeable and cover the cost of it. It would have to be available in the UK too.

What we have for this custom so far (assuming the relevant pledges are reposted on this thread) would be the following:
Heather is an off duty spy dressed in a bikini. She is attacked by a male enemy agent, and they exchange blows, then he stabs her in the belly and she goes down and dies. He is reporting the kill on his cell when she revives. The wound closes and she rises. He is shocked, pulls out his gun and shoots her in the head, and she dies a second time. Once again, she revives, and delivers a knockout blow, changes into her catsuit, and starts to beat on him when he revives, to find out his mission. After that, it's wide open to be taken where pledged elements take us.

Since Heather is ready to do this now, please do not keep the lady waiting. We need a lot more pledges than those posted on the Athena thread to get this one done.

Blue
Attachments
Dark 1 in dress.jpeg
Dark 1 in dress.jpeg (173.59 KiB) Viewed 11352 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: White Angel (Group Custom) with Heather Page in bikini!

Post by xj900uk »

OK I am in for $100 pledge to get the ball rolling, Blue.
My suggestion to the scenario is this.
The perp and bikini-clad Heather fight, fine, and he stabs her in the belly (I know a lot of people will love this but I don@t care for it), s he goes down and appears to die, only for the wound within a few moments ot magically heal, and she gets up so he shoots her in the forehead and she goes down again. he is now convinced she is dead (obviously he'/she doe snot know about the White Angel weakness0 and when his back is turned, she regenerates and get sup again.
Now, my suggestion is this - when she gets back up again, and attacks him and this time kills him, perhaps snaps his neck? Anyway, wen she searches him to find out who sent him, she gets a message - perhaps you can FX this in or its on his mobile phone? Anyway, the whole point is that she was meant to find the message by the guys who sent the agent to kill her, and it@s congratulating her on beating him, and that she is everything the hupe said she would be, and gives her a map reference point to come along to if she watns to know more.
So, if you like the perp was deliberately sacrificed in an 1-2-1 fight by the bad guys to deliver a message to the White Angel.
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Omg great news!! So I'm reposting my 100$ contribution here:

Heather is standing with her back against the wall, (hopefully) wearing a tiny mico bikini pleading not to get stabbed.
She slowly gets stabbed with a long thin metal spike. First into the center of her lower naked belly, then in her navel with some long hot suffering afterwards including some talking like "Oh fuck...right in my navel!"
Oh and it would be great if she could wear her navel piercing! :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, that's a good start, but it's $100 per element, so someone will have to pay for the bikini element itself, then someone else will have to pay for the actual bikini, which would probably be about $80.00 with delivery if we use something like this...
bikini.jpg
bikini.jpg (149.37 KiB) Viewed 11248 times
https://www.swimwear365.co.uk/products/ ... PFM_lpn=41

xj900uk, I thought you wanted the headshot and the bikini? $100 will get you only one of those two elements, unless someone else pays for the bikini element and the actual costuming. The problem with your scenario suggestion is that it is too restrictive. Heather will only be in the bikini for the beginning of the video, so we can't have her very well simply kill her opponent at the start of the video, with no other conflict thereafter. So, let's limit this to stating and pledging for the elements that you want, and let me work them into the storyline.

So, we have $200 pledged so far for a belly stabbing and headshot, unless xj900uk wants to change his element from a headshot.

Any bikini lover who wants to pay for the bikini element and the actual costuming?

Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Nah just keep it at my request for the headshot, BLuestone. IT get s too complicated otherwise e and due t o limited fund s I can only pledge $100. Thanks fo r asking thouhgkm.
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

So with the whole no body to body contact that rules out a chloro while shes in the bikini right blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Jimmy212 wrote:So with the whole no body to body contact that rules out a chloro while shes in the bikini right blue?
That's right. It would have to be after she changes into her catsuit.

By the way, I've just received a pledge of $300 by email for AOH bondage and torture. So, obviously Heather's character is at least temporarily defeated while in the catsuit and tortured, probably to weaken her so that she can be killed.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Here I am standing in a white bikini.......but don't touch me mister????Attack me from afar,knock me out with a ko dart but keep your distance sir. :D
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Id be in for $100 if she gets chlorod right before the aoh bondage scene in the catsuit. Maybe someone could go in for a carry in between.
Svarty
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work

Post by Svarty »

I would add another 100$ for a neck stabbing like this:

After the two non lethal bellystabs, she falls down on her knees. He puts the spike against the base of her throat, her head is stretched back a bit and she says "Oh god please... not in my throat!" before he slowly stabs her there with some intense choking/tongue out action during the stab. He pulls the spike out and stabs her one more time, right into the center of her throat/adams apple, keeping the spike inside to make her suffer for a while with some inner dialogue of her talking about the spike in her throat. After he pulls it out, she goes down and suffers a bit more before she finally passes out.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Svarty wrote:I would add another 100$ for a neck stabbing like this:

After the two non lethal bellystabs, she falls down on her knees. He puts the spike against the base of her throat, her head is stretched back a bit and she says "Oh god please... not in my throat!" before he slowly stabs her there with some intense choking/tongue out action during the stab. He pulls the spike out and stabs her one more time, right into the center of her throat/adams apple, keeping the spike inside to make her suffer for a while with some inner dialogue of her talking about the spike in her throat. After he pulls it out, she goes down and suffers a bit more before she finally passes out.
Nope. Too much time would be expended on such a scene. Let's concentrate on what people want to see while she's in the catsuit, because that will be the majority of the film. We can't spend half the shoot doing a long and involved throat stabbing in bikini. I'm sure Heather would have a problem with this element too.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Svarty

Post by Svarty »

Damn, OK :( but would my belly stabbing request still be possible?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Svarty wrote:Damn, OK :( but would my belly stabbing request still be possible?
Yes, that's in there plus the headshot, but that's the extent of what we can do while she's in the bikini, except for some fighting moves, if anyone wants to contribute for a throat chop or low blow, etc.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Svarty

Post by Svarty »

Ah so if the Bikini is the problem, would a throat stabbing during the catsuit part be possible? Or does she have a problem with throat stabbing in general? I loved her choking sounds in the first Athena movie, her acting is so good!!
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

I will take the throat chop for $100.00. While in her bikini will she hear high heels (I hope)