White Angel (Group Custom) with Heather Page in bikini!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: White Angel (Group Custom) with Heather Page in bikini!

Post by Bluestone »

markmarr wrote:I will take the throat chop for $100.00. While in her bikini will she hear high heels (I hope)
Throat chop in bikini has been added. She could wear heels.

The stabbing in the catsuit would work.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Awesome!! Then let me correct my second 100$ contribution:

Heather is down on her knees, wearing the catsuit. He puts the spike against the base of her throat, her head is stretched back a bit and she says "Oh god please... not in my throat!" before he slowly stabs her there with some intense choking/tongue out action during the stab. He pulls the spike out and stabs her one more time, right into the center of her throat/adams apple, keeping the spike inside to make her suffer for a while with some inner dialogue of her talking about the spike in her throat. After he pulls it out, she goes down and suffers a bit more before she finally passes out.

I could also imagine this scene in the Athena Custom from the other thread because exposed shoulders would be great, but it depends on which one of those two customs will actually happen, so if needed I would shift this neck stabbing contribution over to the Athena custom :)
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

while in the catsuit. Over the knee back breaker 100, bearhug 100 taunting man to strangle her no resistance. 100 arched back strangulation both hand and rope 200. Limp play after strangulations with arms and legs 100 Arched body writhe after injection that wakes her up after strangulation 100 multipule camera views with eye contact between the viewer and actress 100 while back is arched. Here are some ideas and what I would pay for them. Let me know what works and what does not for Heather and the video as it has developed so far. Would love to get it all in there but we will see how many elements we need after everyone else has put there two cents in.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

That all sounds possible, and we are finally getting into a range of dollars that makes this one sound more possible. If we can fit in all of White Knight's requests, we would be at $1,800 of the $3,000 required, which includes a couple of pledges received by email. One of the email pledges covered the bikini element itself, but we still need someone to cover the actual cost of the bikini costuming with a $100 pledge. By the way, by email Jimmy212 changed his chloro request to a pistol whip. So, we need another chloro fan to pay for that item if they want to see it in this video.

Well, that should get everyone up to date. Looks like this video is getting closer to being made than the Athena one. Just need another $1,200 in pledges.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

As much as I would like to see this production get done I cannot sit on my contributions for long. If there is not enough elemental contributions made in the next couple of weeks or so that we can move forward on this project I am going to have to pull out so that I can use the money elsewhere. Maybe the next Yvonne custom.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:As much as I would like to see this production get done I cannot sit on my contributions for long. If there is not enough elemental contributions made in the next couple of weeks or so that we can move forward on this project I am going to have to pull out so that I can use the money elsewhere. Maybe the next Yvonne custom.
Yes, both Heather and I are getting impatient with the progress on this custom too. It's looking like it's not going to proceed. I think the problem is not just the bikini, but the early death scenes that were first raised on the Athena custom thread, i.e. the stabbing and headshot in bikini. Accordingly, since this project seems to have stagnated, I will be proposing the following on the Athena custom thread to try to get at least one Heather custom done...

Heather, in her secret identity, is dressed in bikini when she is attacked by a villain who has traced Athena to this location. She fights in her bikini for a while, then transforms into Athena to finish the fight and be chloroformed, killed, whatever elements are paid for, while in her Athena costume. Hopefully, this scenario will appeal to a wider audience than this White Angel scenario.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight

Post by Whiteknight »

Will the scene allow for a couch in it. I remember a few videos where the white knight or the super heroine was bent over the back side of a couch.
Svarty
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work

Post by Svarty »

I would shift over my two 100$ contributions (neck and belly stabbing) over to the Athena custom of course! I really hope this custom can be realized. If neck and belly stabbing scenes are a turn off for many potential contributors I would delete one of those contributions to attract more people if that can help, but I suppose there will be separated extreme and peril versions of the movie anyway so that the non death fetish customers can get their desired version, right?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yeah c oun tme in if it becomes a nnAthena movie too. I jus t want e d asequence with her in a bikini and to b ehsot in the head a t some point, but I don@t mind if it@s in her bikini or her 'working' costume
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, we can take this discussion over to the Athena Custom thread. The headshot and/or one of the fatal stabbings are possibilities for the Extreme version, but we can't have both, since Athena can only die once.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Svarty

Post by Svarty »

Bluestone wrote:Well, we can take this discussion over to the Athena Custom thread. The headshot and/or one of the fatal stabbings are possibilities for the Extreme version, but we can't have both, since Athena can only die once.

Blue
I would still contribute 200$ for two elements as described (belly and neck stabbing) with belly stabbing being non fatal, followed by the fatal neck stabbing. But as far as I understand that will not be possible with a naked belly? If not, I would prefer the fatal neck stabbing in her Athena outfit with exposed shoulders.