This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

alexknyc
What is your main fetish?: superheroine death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd enjoy talking with like-minded individuals
Referral: Through finding Bluestone

Post by alexknyc »

Just registered for the board and am looking forward to talking with like-minded people.

Wasn't sure what to get first, so I settled for Supernova 15 Doomsayer. An excellent choice.

Knowing I liked that one, what others can you point me towards?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: New member

Post by Bluestone »

alexknyc wrote:Just registered for the board and am looking forward to talking with like-minded people.

Wasn't sure what to get first, so I settled for Supernova 15 Doomsayer. An excellent choice.

Well, I guess it depends whether you're interested in the Peril (SS) or Extreme/Death (VV) versions. I may be a little biased, but I would start at the beginning of the series. :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

You mean tha tway you can sell him more videos, Blue??? :supes:
alexknyc
What is your main fetish?: superheroine death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd enjoy talking with like-minded individuals
Referral: Through finding Bluestone

Post by alexknyc »

Bluestone wrote:
alexknyc wrote:Just registered for the board and am looking forward to talking with like-minded people.

Well, I guess it depends whether you're interested in the Peril (SS) or Extreme/Death (VV) versions. I may be a little biased, but I would start at the beginning of the series. :D

Blue
I'm definitely an Extreme/Death (VV) fan.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

alexknyc wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

Blue
I'm definitely an Extreme/Death (VV) fan.
Well then, you should like the combined Supernova 1 and 2, which is the Extreme version and is available here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=441
Then, you can skip #3, because it's about a Supernova sidekick and not Supernova herself.
Supernova then returns in a Darkwing cross-over which concludes in "Supernova 4: Vigilante Justice".

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

There are good dead fetish videos in the White Angel series of bluestone production not the new ones but in the old ones with Danica Thrall (6-7-8-9-9,5...ect) and with Yvonne (White Angel 14), if you like supernova series, the best I think it is the 21st with Natasha Anastasia, I put 100 $ for a death strangulation custom in this one and it is very well realized.

There are also exciting Ultrawoman series played by the beautiful Lynda and the Darkwing series with the beautiful Yvonne. Lynda has also played in the White Angel series. :excited: