Natasha custom time?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Natasha custom time?

Post by Richpartist »

With tax refund season I think it would be FANTASTIC to get another Natasha custom video going,I'll put in at least $200 for my usual chloroform in Supernova costume and ots carry.Anyone else?? :X :approve: :clap: :clap:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Natasha custom time?

Post by Director B »

Richpartist wrote:With tax refund season I think it would be FANTASTIC to get another Natasha custom video going,I'll put in at least $200 for my usual chloroform in Supernova costume and ots carry.Anyone else?? :X :approve: :clap: :clap:
Sounds Good Richpartist
Attachments
Dark nova.jpg
Dark nova.jpg (254.34 KiB) Viewed 7694 times
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

If you are on the fence as we say,do a Bing(goggle sucks) search on Natasha Anastasia and please take your vitamins and/or heart meds before looking(pics and video) :D
Jimmy212
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to give my feedback on videos and share my opinion
Referral: Ultimate superheroine forum

Post by Jimmy212 »

Id be in if the white angel custom doesnt make it through id love to see natasha
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Thats at least two :love: :D
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Incentive. :love: :love:
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

I was waiting for Natasha custom. I am ready to put my $100 if we agree for long two handed manual strangling.

Sorry for low contribution.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

3 :approve:
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Since Heather Page's Athena custom video has gone nowhere I would be willing to transfer my ideas and contributions to Natasha's video if I knew if Natasha has the same back flexibility as Heather or Yvonne. If Natasha does not I would only maybe ask for two or three elements. Natasha does have beautiful eyes.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I', not quite sure e xae w e are now awith all the potential and possiblectly custom v ide os and various eleemtns of. :roll:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

It does not appear that there is enough support for any of the suggested group customs. Maybe, it's time to re-think the process.

Busy right now with today's shoot, but for February we will try a new approach for those who wish to contribute and see their elements in a Bluestone Superheroine video, plus get both versions and the extra footage.

I will start a new thread for this topic next week.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Thanks Blue(and sorry again about the pics) I found a twenty dollar bill on the street today,its a omen!!! :D :yes:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:Thanks Blue(and sorry again about the pics) I found a twenty dollar bill on the street today,its a omen!!! :D :yes:

Thanks for finding that $20 for me, Rich. It must have fallen out of my pocket when I pulled out my gloves! :lol2:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

The check is in the mail..................old joke :D If not a Natasha custom then $100 to 150 for my favorite elements then I guess. :D