The Many Defeats of Silk from Sleepy Superheroines

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

drsleepy
What is your main fetish?: I like superheroines knocked out and carried using chloroform, sleeping gas and head KO's.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to participate in the community and promote my website, sleepysuperheroines.com
Referral: Search Engine

The Many Defeats of Silk from Sleepy Superheroines

Post by drsleepy »

Trickster has laid out a plan to trap Silk and like a moth to a flame she falls for it. Trickster knocks her out with a well-placed electro trap and then a blackjack to the head. Poor Silk doesn't know what hit her. Next, Trickster wants to try out his new Hypno Flute, a flute that hypnotizes its victim into doing a sensuous dance. That works well enough, but Silk starts to come out of her trance. No problem, Trickster chloros her into unconsciousness again. What follows are a myriad of knockouts for poor Silk including multiple injections KOs, chloro KOs including where Trickster sprays her mask with chloro so when she awakes she will put on her mask and chloro herself. Can Silk escape her sleepy fate? Find out in this brand new release from Sleepy Superheroines.

Video contains peril elements including multiple chloroform KOs, electric KOs, injection KOs, butt spankings, cradle carries, and over the shoulder carries.

Link to Trailer: https://vimeo.com/313300120

More Information: http://www.sleepysuperheroines.com

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: The Many Defeats of Silk from Sleepy Superheroines

Post by Richpartist »

Big BIG fan as you may know,but I am getting a little tired of the same actress.Having said that,I'll get this one :love: :D