Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief - NOW AVAILABLE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief - NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by Bluestone »

sleazy wrote:Hi,I'm sorry about this but I have the same issue as Mamooche24.I bought the VV copy from the CC store on your site.They sent me the email about receiving payment but I have not received the download email.I've emailed ddgbluestone@hotmail.com in the hopes of Blue resolving the issue.

I have dealt with every emailed concern about download codes. A few were returned as undeliverable, because gmail has recently taken to rejecting emails that they suspect are spam. Hopefully, they will correct this latest glitch. I mean, how is Google going to complete their domination of the world with a faulty email system that rejects emails that their patrons want to receive? Their latest attempt at controlling what they think we shouldn't have, I guess. :twisted:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sleazy
What is your main fetish?: errrrm this is kinda awkward
superheroine peril i guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: cuz i wanna answer the forums
Referral: by googling

Post by sleazy »

Sooooo I received my download link and decided to thank Blue as well as post my views on the vid.

First of all,I like Samantha.I've bought all her videos (the ones where she kicks the ass of Supernova and Darkwing and now,Ultrawoman.She's like the new Master Mace lol ) and enjoy her character,acting and ,especially, that accent.The acting's top notch,fun and sexy. Lynda was great,as usual, but she didn't have a lotta lines this time.Ah well,more show than tell I guess :lol2:

Secondly,man, Bluestone silk has come a long way since I first got into it about a decade ago.This video has chloroforms,debootings,gropings,overarching shots of Lynda's body and the famous strangulations. If you like these and more,I'd recommend getting it. The scenes in which the actresses were being placed on the table repeatedly made me lol though (That lucky table! ;-))

Finally,I'd just like to thank Blue for his rapid,professional response when responding to my download woes (He literally responded within an hour ). I've been scammed before on other superheroine purchase sites and it pleases me to no extent that Blue was efficient ,honest and helpful.This alone is a reason for me to continue supporting his work rather than dl it illegally on other sites or trading with other people. I'd encourage anyone to continue supporting his work ! :approve:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
sleazy wrote:Hi,I'm sorry about this but I have the same issue as Mamooche24.I bought the VV copy from the CC store on your site.They sent me the email about receiving payment but I have not received the download email.I've emailed ddgbluestone@hotmail.com in the hopes of Blue resolving the issue.

I have dealt with every emailed concern about download codes. A few were returned as undeliverable, because gmail has recently taken to rejecting emails that they suspect are spam. Hopefully, they will correct this latest glitch. I mean, how is Google going to complete their domination of the world with a faulty email system that rejects emails that their patrons want to receive? Their latest attempt at controlling what they think we shouldn't have, I guess. :twisted:

Blue
I found my down load links in my spam box. It woudln@t work whilst it was in the Junk forlder, howe v er when I moved it to my in box I was abl e e to dowonload the link fine
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I'd like to add that even though I loved it and even though it wasn't "paid for" I dont think a ots carry would be a great problem to throw in,I mean if you dont want to see both ladies asses flung over a shoulder there is something wrong with you and you need to update your fetish license ,or at least go to the meetings more :D :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:I'd like to add that even though I loved it and even though it wasn't "paid for" I dont think a ots carry would be a great problem to throw in,I mean if you dont want to see both ladies asses flung over a shoulder there is something wrong with you and you need to update your fetish license ,or at least go to the meetings more :D :love:
Update my fetish licence? You mean I've been producing illegally all these years without even knowing it? :eek:

We may throw an ots carry in a future production, but the only way to guaranty this would be for someone to contribute for this element. I find it strange that ots carries are supposed to be so popular, but no one has offered to contribute for this element in any of our recent group customs. Makes you wonder whose fetish licence has to be updated. Have you attended the continuing fetish education seminars recently? :lol2: :excited:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Im the freakin' chairman Blue :D You're right though,where are all the ots carry people??I guess you have to be a leg and butt guy to like them.I dare you to put in a ots carry in the next Rebecca video.......I dare you :pc: :X :yes:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I'd like to add that even though I loved it and even though it wasn't "paid for" I dont think a ots carry would be a great problem to throw in,I mean if you dont want to see both ladies asses flung over a shoulder there is something wrong with you and you need to update your fetish license ,or at least go to the meetings more :D :love:
Update my fetish licence? You mean I've been producing illegally all these years without even knowing it? :eek:

We may throw an ots carry in a future production, but the only way to guaranty this would be for someone to contribute for this element. I find it strange that ots carries are supposed to be so popular, but no one has offered to contribute for this element in any of our recent group customs. Makes you wonder whose fetish licence has to be updated. Have you attended the continuing fetish education seminars recently? :lol2: :excited:

Blue
Who a rranges them, Blue? DO you or Director B? Wher e, when a n d for how much?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief - Starring the sexy Lynda

Trailer: http://www.silknblood.com/store/content ... railer.mp4

Links to buy

"Ultrawoman 12: Power Thief" Extreme/Death version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=1053

"Ultrawoman 12: Power Thief" Peril/Captured version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=1052

Nightshade steals Ultrawoman's Amazonian powers and uses them against her!
Attachments
Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief still 17.jpg
Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief still 17.jpg (630.79 KiB) Viewed 7740 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:
Bluestone wrote:

Blue
Who a rranges them, Blue? DO you or Director B? Wher e, when a n d for how much?
Just joking. Those courses don't exist... only in Rich's and my mind! :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Again,great video but some "chloroform talk" would be great.When each of the ladies are knocking each other out some "Sweet dreams" or "Let the chloroform do its job" kind of thing.That and the first ko had the ladies moaning and sighing but not the 2nd and third which seemed odd.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links to buy

Attachments
Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief still 18.jpg
Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief still 18.jpg (678.63 KiB) Viewed 7531 times
keri
What is your main fetish?: I have a huge heroine peril / ko fetish. Not really into death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found this site a few days ago and am interesting with corresponding with others.
Referral: hypnoticsworld.com

Post by keri »

This video looks amazing!! Are there any pics of Samantha being debooted?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links to buy

Attachments
Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief still 19.jpg
Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief still 19.jpg (968.14 KiB) Viewed 7340 times
keri
What is your main fetish?: I have a huge heroine peril / ko fetish. Not really into death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found this site a few days ago and am interesting with corresponding with others.
Referral: hypnoticsworld.com

Post by keri »

OMG!!!! :yes: This just keeps getting better and better. :clap:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Links to buy

Attachments
Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief still 20.jpg
Ultrawoman 12 Power Thief still 20.jpg (879.32 KiB) Viewed 7129 times