Next Bluestone Superheroine Video - Elements?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Next Bluestone Superheroine Video - Elements?

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

We are making a change to the way we do group customs, since they are becoming too repetitive and are therefore not selling as well as our previous videos. Here is how we intend to operate going forward, starting immediately:

1. We will indicate which character we will be shooting with next. For February, it will be Rebecca Mason's Supernova;
2. We will provide a basic outline, and advise which portions of the script are open to paid element contributions, i.e. the fight scene, the Extreme death scene, etc. In this way, we can ensure that our videos follow our overall character direction and storyline. For "Supernova 22: Hunted", here is the basic storyline as well as the sections that require elements to be proposed by you, the fans:
"Supernova 22: Hunted" opens with Supernova in civies on assignment as a journalist. Xander's robot hunts her down, sensing her Novatonian aura, and attacks her in civies. She manages to change into costume, and they fight. In the Peril version, Supernova wins. In the Extreme version, Supernova dies!
The elements that can be proposed, either as mere suggestions or as paid contributions would be:
(a) The elements of the fight;
(b) The way in which Supernova wins; and,
(c) The way Supernova dies.

3. As before, elements can be proposed on this thread or by mail to me directly at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com.
4. Each paid element will cost a minimum of $100 and will get the contributor an advance copy of both versions of the video, plus extra footage available nowhere else, plus all of the promo stills.
5. There will be a limited period of time where we will accept suggestions and contributions, then after the cutoff date, we will finalize the script and shoot the video, which will avoid everyone spending so much time proposing a video scenario that never gets shot, because the $3,000 minimum has not been reached. In this case, the cutoff date is Feb. 10th, 2019!

We will try this approach for the next couple of videos and see how it goes. Hopefully, this will get all fans back into the process and will result in more varied and interesting elements for our videos. Looking forward to everyone's participation in this latest opportunity to get the videos made with the elements that you really want to see!

Blue
Supernova 20 fight night still 26.jpg
Supernova 20 fight night still 26.jpg (756.92 KiB) Viewed 10120 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Re: Next Bluestone Superheroine Video - Elements?

Post by Whiteknight »

long garrote strangle with long gasping. head tilting back looking into the camera behind her. With direct eye contact. Eyes rolling back. limp play arms and legs after. 500
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

I'd love to try my luck this time again with a 100$ throat stabbing contribution as described in the Athena group custom thread. I just hope it won't keep away too many people from contributing
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

How flexible is she? Plus are there any rules of what she will not do?
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I've become a Rebecca fan since her last video,but I will have to wait until the next Natasha or Melody(if she's still around)video.This I think is a good idea though Blue :D :yes: :clap:
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

*brown nose alert* :) just kidding.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:long garrote strangle with long gasping. head tilting back looking into the camera behind her. With direct eye contact. Eyes rolling back. limp play arms and legs after. 500
That sounds do-able. The Peril fans are getting tired of strangles, but this could be used for the Extreme death scene.

Now, I see there's also a stabbing scenario being proposed. So, it would help if those in favour of one or the other would provide their feedback. Which death M.O. should we choose for this Supernova video?

I'll find out about her flexibility. Rebecca's open to most aspects of these videos, Whiteknight. What did you have in mind, or are you referring to your proposed elements above?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Hi blue will contribute to a reasonable length cradle carry!
Whiteknight

Post by Whiteknight »

Bluestone wrote:
Whiteknight wrote:long garrote strangle with long gasping. head tilting back looking into the camera behind her. With direct eye contact. Eyes rolling back. limp play arms and legs after. 500
That sounds do-able. The Peril fans are getting tired of strangles, but this could be used for the Extreme death scene.

Now, I see there's also a stabbing scenario being proposed. So, it would help if those in favour of one or the other would provide their feedback. Which death M.O. should we choose for this Supernova video?

I'll find out about her flexibility. Rebecca's open to most aspects of these videos, Whiteknight. What did you have in mind, or are you referring to your proposed elements above?

Blue
With every actress there are lines that they will not cross. Yvonne allows a lot of physical contact while heather would allow for a bikini if there was not any physical contact until her costume change. It is just important to know which actresses are comfortable with different elements thats all and Rebecca is still rather new here.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I@ll pledge $100 to have her in sexy civies a the beginning of the movie, Blue. Nice jacket, white or matching blouse, very short mini skirt, stockings and high heels - is tha tpossible?
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

I'll contribute $300 to have Rebecca chloroed in civies, in hose, no heels and upskirts mirroring Lynda's upcoming scene.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:I@ll pledge $100 to have her in sexy civies a the beginning of the movie, Blue. Nice jacket, white or matching blouse, very short mini skirt, stockings and high heels - is tha tpossible?
That's possible. By stockings, do you mean pantyhose, because short skirt and nylons do not go together... unless you're a cheap hooker. LOL!
cs71 wrote:I'll contribute $300 to have Rebecca chloroed in civies, in hose, no heels and upskirts mirroring Lynda's upcoming scene.
When you say, no heels, do you mean they come off during the chloro?

Also, we can fit in a cradle carry.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Stockings are like very long socks of silk or more commonly nylon, Blue! Held up with a garter/suspender belt
However if this is not possible then I'll go for tights (pantyhose to you Colonials)
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Yes if possible have a scenario where she would take them off before the small cloth rough chloro and my contribution would like to see the same tights Lynda is wearing
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Havent seen Rebecca ots carried yet,just saying :D