Next Bluestone Superheroine Video - Elements?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Next Bluestone Superheroine Video - Elements?

Post by xj900uk »

I do soo hope hat you can throw in a s much collateral damage a spossible, Blue, to make it a truly super-power epic contest. have them destroy buildings, property e tc, bash each other over the head with wreckage etc.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

So any idea when filming will be?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Whiteknight wrote:So any idea when filming will be?
Feb. 28th.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Bluestone wrote:
Svarty wrote:Awesome! Now I'm wondering if my contribution has made it into the final script :)
The stabbing didn't make it into this script. We had to use Supernova's powers and wanted to include lots of new elements and an extended fight, so we did not have time to fit in a stabbing, plus more contributors wanted a strangle to end the Extreme version. We've found that too many differing elements really restricts our creativity in bringing you a fresh and exciting video. So, we picked only those elements that would work with the storyline. If you haven't had a request for payment, your element as requested will probably not appear in this video.

This will be an awesome video, and we'll be filming it on the 28th of this month.

Thanks for your support.

Blue
OK thanks for your reply! I'll try my luck again next time! :)
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

Good luck filming tomorrow to the production team and Rebecca. I look forward to seeing some pictures after you all get some rest from what I am sure will be a long work day. Thank you all for your hard work in creating these great productions that we all enjoy.