"Ultra Brawl 2" Available at UltraHeroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Ultra Brawl 2" Available at UltraHeroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi all,
We are back for the sequel to “Ultra Brawl”. In “Ultra Brawl 2” The story picks up following the defeat of Lady Ultra (played by the lovely Monica Jade). Our heroine is being held as bait for the bloodthirsty and more powerful creature that has plagued our heroines’ city for the past few months. Now, Lady Ultra must find a way to escape, fight The Horror and end his threat once and for all. In this video, we have AOH bondage, knockouts, crawling, chloroform, monster fighting action and more!
Be sure to check out: https://Ultraheroix.com
Attachments
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-12.jpg
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-12.jpg (41.78 KiB) Viewed 3854 times
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-4.jpg
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-4.jpg (46.58 KiB) Viewed 3854 times
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-2.jpg
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-2.jpg (28.75 KiB) Viewed 3854 times
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Re: "Ultra Brawl 2" Available at UltraHeroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi all, If you haven't yet be sure to check out "Ultra Brawl 2" at https://UltraHeroix.com . here's a few more pics:
Attachments
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-11.jpg
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-11.jpg (38.1 KiB) Viewed 3684 times
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-1.jpg
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-1.jpg (29.68 KiB) Viewed 3684 times
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-10.jpg
UltraHeroix-Ultra-Brawl-2-10.jpg (57.33 KiB) Viewed 3684 times
UltraHeroix

Re: "Ultra Brawl 2" Available at UltraHeroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Thanks to those, who've checked out "Ultra Brawl 2". If you haven't yet, please do! Here's a few more pics:
Attachments
IMG_1515.jpg
IMG_1515.jpg (80.51 KiB) Viewed 3575 times
IMG_1525.JPG
IMG_1525.JPG (97.93 KiB) Viewed 3575 times